Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Brand New Bike Missing Nipple on Spoke

Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Brand New Bike Missing Nipple on Spoke

Old 09-02-19, 07:57 AM
  #1  
The Big Wheel
Oooooooofffff SALESMAN!
Thread Starter
 
The Big Wheel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Local trails
Posts: 257
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Brand New Bike Missing Nipple on Spoke

I bought a cargo bike online and had it shipped. I took the unopened box to a local bike shop to assemble. The bike shop calls me and tells me the that the front spoke is missing a nipple. I emailed the company that I bought the bike from to send me either a brand new wheel or nipple but haven't heard back from them. I can't ride the bike home from the bike shop because the wheel is not secure. I can't put the bike on a car cargo rack because it's 60 pounds and is like 7 feet long. The bike shop doesn't have nipples that large to put on the spoke.


I'm screwed.


How does a bike loose a nipple?
Should the company send me a brand new wheel or just the nipple?
I don't understand how a spoke could lose a nipple.
Should I place another order for same cargo bike, switch the wheels, and return the new bike?

It's been almost a month since I bought the bike and still haven't ridden it even once.






The Big Wheel is offline  
Old 09-02-19, 08:09 AM
  #2  
cyccommute 
Mad bike riding scientist
 
cyccommute's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 22,075

Bikes: Some silver ones, a red one, an orange one and a few titanium ones

Mentioned: 108 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2981 Post(s)
Liked 434 Times in 303 Posts
The spoke nipple isn’t “missing”. It’s missing the flare that keeps it in the hole in the rim. Looking at the picture, it looks to me like it may not have been made right. In other words, the shoulder wasn’t ever put on the nipple and the nipple was used anyway. It’s likely just a quality control issue on the spoke nipples but it shouldn’t cause any other problem. Replace it and look to see if any other nipple are missing the shoulders. I doubt they will be but it would be best to check.
__________________
Stuart Black
Gold Fever Three days of dirt in Colorado
Pokin' around the Poconos A cold ride around Lake Erie
Dinosaurs in Colorado A mountain bike guide to the Purgatory Canyon dinosaur trackway
Solo Without Pie. The search for pie in the Midwest.
Picking the Scablands. Washington and Oregon, 2005. Pie and spiders on the Columbia River!
Days of Wineless Roads. Bed and Breakfasting along the KATY
Twisting Down the Alley. Misadventures in tornado alley.
cyccommute is offline  
Old 09-02-19, 08:18 AM
  #3  
nomadmax 
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: SW Ohio
Posts: 1,304
Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 570 Post(s)
Liked 517 Times in 273 Posts
Originally Posted by The Big Wheel View Post
I bought a cargo bike online and had it shipped. I took the unopened box to a local bike shop to assemble. The bike shop calls me and tells me the that the front spoke is missing a nipple. I emailed the company that I bought the bike from to send me either a brand new wheel or nipple but haven't heard back from them. I can't ride the bike home from the bike shop because the wheel is not secure. I can't put the bike on a car cargo rack because it's 60 pounds and is like 7 feet long. The bike shop doesn't have nipples that large to put on the spoke.


I'm screwed.


How does a bike loose a nipple?
Should the company send me a brand new wheel or just the nipple?
I don't understand how a spoke could lose a nipple.
Should I place another order for same cargo bike, switch the wheels, and return the new bike?

It's been almost a month since I bought the bike and still haven't ridden it even once.






If your bike shop can't find and install a new spoke nipple or a new spoke with a nipple they do have, you need a different bike shop. Personally, I'd favor a repair over shipping a bike back for an exchange; better the devil you know than the devil you don't. If I wanted a full refund and it was within the rights of my purchase agreement, then I'd send it back.
nomadmax is offline  
Likes For nomadmax:
Old 09-02-19, 08:23 AM
  #4  
FolderBeholder
Senior Member
 
FolderBeholder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Inland Southern California
Posts: 283

Bikes: 1963 Schwinn, EuroMini Urbano, Magnum Premium 48, Brompton S6L, Tokyo Bike Mini-Velo

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Liked 25 Times in 19 Posts
The nipple is broken. My guess it the flare is rolling around inside the rim.

My new TokyoBike Mini Velo arrived with the EXACT same problem....essentially a packaging shortcoming.

Since I didnt opt for an LBS to unbox and assemble it, I snagged a nipple off of a wheel I have laying around and not using and Im good to go.

But...1) How does a LBS NOT have a spoke nipple of the needed size available? And how does the online seller of the bike NOT reply in a timely fashion. (Hint, the threat of a credit card charge dispute for the bicycle purchase usually gets their attention)
FolderBeholder is offline  
Old 09-02-19, 08:28 AM
  #5  
RGMN
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 221
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Liked 23 Times in 20 Posts
Take the wheel to a motorcycle shop and see if they have a nipple that will fit. I've seen other cargo bikes that use oversize spokes that turned out to be the same gauge as motorcycle spokes.
RGMN is offline  
Old 09-02-19, 08:42 AM
  #6  
FolderBeholder
Senior Member
 
FolderBeholder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Inland Southern California
Posts: 283

Bikes: 1963 Schwinn, EuroMini Urbano, Magnum Premium 48, Brompton S6L, Tokyo Bike Mini-Velo

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Liked 25 Times in 19 Posts
You could refer to the specifications on the bike as the website (hopefully) list the spoke gauge used in the specs.

Armed with THAT knowledge, call some other LBS’ and ask if they have have “X” size spoke nipples (they should have a wide range of them, any self-respecting shop should anyway...) and go get one. Take it to the shop you originally hired and get it finished up, and OTR.

Take it up with the seller when all is said and done.
FolderBeholder is offline  
Old 09-02-19, 09:16 AM
  #7  
cyccommute 
Mad bike riding scientist
 
cyccommute's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 22,075

Bikes: Some silver ones, a red one, an orange one and a few titanium ones

Mentioned: 108 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2981 Post(s)
Liked 434 Times in 303 Posts
Originally Posted by FolderBeholder View Post
You could refer to the specifications on the bike as the website (hopefully) list the spoke gauge used in the specs.

Armed with THAT knowledge, call some other LBS’ and ask if they have have “X” size spoke nipples (they should have a wide range of them, any self-respecting shop should anyway...) and go get one. Take it to the shop you originally hired and get it finished up, and OTR.

Take it up with the seller when all is said and done.
I disagree with the idea that bike shops are going to have a wide range of spoke nipple sizes. 99.9995% of bicycles are going to come with 2.0mm spokes (14 gauge). 99% of them are going to be straight gauge. Bike shops have nipples for 2.0mm spokes and will probably only have that size. You might be lucky enough to find a spoke nipple for a 1.8mm spoke but that is doubtful. A 2.3mm spoke (13gauge) just isn’t something that you run across all that often in a bike shop.

The Big Wheel: You can find 13 gauge spokes on line for $0.50 to $1 each. Buy several.
__________________
Stuart Black
Gold Fever Three days of dirt in Colorado
Pokin' around the Poconos A cold ride around Lake Erie
Dinosaurs in Colorado A mountain bike guide to the Purgatory Canyon dinosaur trackway
Solo Without Pie. The search for pie in the Midwest.
Picking the Scablands. Washington and Oregon, 2005. Pie and spiders on the Columbia River!
Days of Wineless Roads. Bed and Breakfasting along the KATY
Twisting Down the Alley. Misadventures in tornado alley.

Last edited by cyccommute; 09-02-19 at 09:20 AM.
cyccommute is offline  
Old 09-02-19, 10:51 AM
  #8  
FolderBeholder
Senior Member
 
FolderBeholder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Inland Southern California
Posts: 283

Bikes: 1963 Schwinn, EuroMini Urbano, Magnum Premium 48, Brompton S6L, Tokyo Bike Mini-Velo

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Liked 25 Times in 19 Posts
Originally Posted by cyccommute View Post
I disagree with the idea that bike shops are going to have a wide range of spoke nipple sizes. 99.9995% of bicycles are going to come with 2.0mm spokes (14 gauge). 99% of them are going to be straight gauge. Bike shops have nipples for 2.0mm spokes and will probably only have that size. You might be lucky enough to find a spoke nipple for a 1.8mm spoke but that is doubtful. A 2.3mm spoke (13gauge) just isn’t something that you run across all that often in a bike shop.

The Big Wheel: You can find 13 gauge spokes on line for $0.50 to $1 each. Buy several.
You stated the nipple was “made incorrectly” which I disagree with, based on my own recent, actual experience with an identically bent spoke, and broken nipple right out of the box. It was broken during shipping, not mis-manufactured.

That said, I’m no expert but given the very wide (and getting wider every day) array of bicycle types and niche categories these days it’s super unreasonable to expect that all use the same spoke gauge across a very broad spectrum of bicycles.

Any bicycle shop that claims otherwise, or doesn’t anticipate needing/stocking this most basic part variant for a NUMBER of different variations is one which will fail they way of many other B&M shops have, yielding to the internet.

My response that any self-respecting LBS should have a variety of these in stock in different sizes refers to a LBS who intends to remain in business DESPITE pressure from the internet, by providing a value added service on a local level.

OP’s situation is either an LBS which doesn’t “get this” or has an inherent issue with servicing internet products. Or both.
FolderBeholder is offline  
Likes For FolderBeholder:
Old 09-02-19, 06:22 PM
  #9  
cyccommute 
Mad bike riding scientist
 
cyccommute's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 22,075

Bikes: Some silver ones, a red one, an orange one and a few titanium ones

Mentioned: 108 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2981 Post(s)
Liked 434 Times in 303 Posts
Originally Posted by FolderBeholder View Post
You stated the nipple was “made incorrectly” which I disagree with, based on my own recent, actual experience with an identically bent spoke, and broken nipple right out of the box. It was broken during shipping, not mis-manufactured.
I’ve seen a number of broken spoke nipples and a number of broken rims. A spoke wouldn’t pull out like that one without also damaging the hole in the rim. The brass is stronger than the aluminum. The Big Wheel’s picture doesn’t show any kind of damage to the rim which I would expect if the spoke pulled through the rim.

Originally Posted by FolderBeholder View Post
That said, I’m no expert but given the very wide (and getting wider every day) array of bicycle types and niche categories these days it’s super unreasonable to expect that all use the same spoke gauge across a very broad spectrum of bicycles.

Any bicycle shop that claims otherwise, or doesn’t anticipate needing/stocking this most basic part variant for a NUMBER of different variations is one which will fail they way of many other B&M shops have, yielding to the internet.

My response that any self-respecting LBS should have a variety of these in stock in different sizes refers to a LBS who intends to remain in business DESPITE pressure from the internet, by providing a value added service on a local level.

OP’s situation is either an LBS which doesn’t “get this” or has an inherent issue with servicing internet products. Or both.
Spoke nipples of different sizes other than those used on 2mm spokes are so rare that even the wholesaler, Quality Bicycle Products, doesn’t carry them. Expecting a bike shop to carry a part that they may never see a need for is asking too much of small businesses. As others have said, a motorcycle shop may have 13 gauge nipples but I rather doubt it. From what I can see they use 8 gauge spokes.

There just not that many bikes with spokes of that size made. I see hundreds of bicycle wheels every year at my local co-op. I’ve worked there for 10 years and I’ve seen only a couple of wheels with 13 gauge spokes.
__________________
Stuart Black
Gold Fever Three days of dirt in Colorado
Pokin' around the Poconos A cold ride around Lake Erie
Dinosaurs in Colorado A mountain bike guide to the Purgatory Canyon dinosaur trackway
Solo Without Pie. The search for pie in the Midwest.
Picking the Scablands. Washington and Oregon, 2005. Pie and spiders on the Columbia River!
Days of Wineless Roads. Bed and Breakfasting along the KATY
Twisting Down the Alley. Misadventures in tornado alley.
cyccommute is offline  
Likes For cyccommute:
Old 09-02-19, 06:49 PM
  #10  
shelbyfv
Banned.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,014
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1378 Post(s)
Liked 460 Times in 291 Posts
If your bike shop can't get a spoke nipple, that may be the tip of the iceberg of problems with the bike. Send it back and ask the bike shop for advice on a similar bike that uses normal parts.
shelbyfv is offline  
Old 09-03-19, 05:26 AM
  #11  
JonathanGennick 
Senior Member
 
JonathanGennick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Munising, Michigan, USA
Posts: 4,130

Bikes: Priority 600, Priority Continuum, Devinci Dexter

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 52 Times in 34 Posts
What brand and model bike? Do we know for sure that the nipple is an odd size? Did the bike shop even try to source one?
JonathanGennick is offline  
Old 09-03-19, 05:45 AM
  #12  
indyfabz
Senior Member
 
indyfabz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 25,410
Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10460 Post(s)
Liked 1,893 Times in 1,083 Posts
Its been a month and you haven't heard back? I would try to contact the seller again. If you don't hear back I would say you are screwed in terms of getting satisfaction from the seller unless you dispute the charge with your credit card company.
indyfabz is online now  
Old 09-03-19, 07:04 AM
  #13  
dabac
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 8,036
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 861 Post(s)
Liked 33 Times in 28 Posts
Originally Posted by cyccommute View Post
I’ve seen a number of broken spoke nipples and a number of broken rims. A spoke wouldn’t pull out like that one without also damaging the hole in the rim.
All rims, spokes and nipples aren't created equal. Rim damage from shearing the flange off a nipple is by no means guaranteed. I've probably come across a dozen or so with that kind of nipple damage and no (obvious) rim damage over they years.

Then again, I've seen some department-store, single-wall rims with a strength of assembly comparable to sewing buttons to cheese.....
dabac is offline  
Old 09-03-19, 08:29 AM
  #14  
Wilfred Laurier
Señor Member
 
Wilfred Laurier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4,998
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
Liked 247 Times in 179 Posts
It is not feasible that the wheel was assembled with a nipple with no head on it. Wheels are assembled first by putting the nipple in the hole in the rim then doing the initial tightening onto the spoke using the screwdriver flat on the nipple head. If the nipple had no head, the nipple would not have been able to be screwed on to the spoke. Obviously this nipple was defective and broke (under much less force than normal) after assembly.
Wilfred Laurier is offline  
Old 09-03-19, 11:36 AM
  #15  
MikeyMK
Cycleway town
 
MikeyMK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Posts: 1,402

Bikes: 2.6kw GT LTS e-tandem, 250w Voodoo, 250w solar recumbent trike, 3-speed shopper, Merlin ol/skl mtb, 80cc Ellswick

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
Liked 165 Times in 116 Posts
There are a few sizes of spoke/nipple between bicycle and Moped, i think conventional bike is 14-guage (2mm) but i used like 12G at 2.6mm for my latest e-wheel. 13 is about 2.3mm afaik and yours is probably that.

A good LBS should have spares or at least be able to get them. One who just says they can't.. well that's not really an LBS imo. Where is this place, Walmart..?!
MikeyMK is offline  
Old 09-03-19, 02:10 PM
  #16  
dagray 
Senior Member
 
dagray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Boardman, Oregon, USA
Posts: 1,668

Bikes: Orbea Orca,Raleigh Talus 29er, Centurion Le Mans 12 speed

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
Liked 50 Times in 25 Posts
That is the brand new nippleless spoke design. Designed so that when it gets cold you have no hardening and protruding of the nipple.
__________________
If you see an old fat guy levitating through town with his legs pumping furiously... well don't worry there is a bicycle underneath me.
dagray is offline  
Old 09-03-19, 04:57 PM
  #17  
cyccommute 
Mad bike riding scientist
 
cyccommute's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 22,075

Bikes: Some silver ones, a red one, an orange one and a few titanium ones

Mentioned: 108 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2981 Post(s)
Liked 434 Times in 303 Posts
Originally Posted by Wilfred Laurier View Post
It is not feasible that the wheel was assembled with a nipple with no head on it. Wheels are assembled first by putting the nipple in the hole in the rim then doing the initial tightening onto the spoke using the screwdriver flat on the nipple head. If the nipple had no head, the nipple would not have been able to be screwed on to the spoke. Obviously this nipple was defective and broke (under much less force than normal) after assembly.
A nipple with a malformed head could be used to assemble a wheel. These are likely to be machine built and the machine wouldn't notice. What is shown in the picture is enough of a shoulder to catch the lip of the spoke hole. But once tensioning started, the spoke could be easily pulled through the spoke hole without damaging the rim.
__________________
Stuart Black
Gold Fever Three days of dirt in Colorado
Pokin' around the Poconos A cold ride around Lake Erie
Dinosaurs in Colorado A mountain bike guide to the Purgatory Canyon dinosaur trackway
Solo Without Pie. The search for pie in the Midwest.
Picking the Scablands. Washington and Oregon, 2005. Pie and spiders on the Columbia River!
Days of Wineless Roads. Bed and Breakfasting along the KATY
Twisting Down the Alley. Misadventures in tornado alley.
cyccommute is offline  
Old 09-03-19, 06:06 PM
  #18  
Moe Zhoost
Half way there
 
Moe Zhoost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 1,784

Bikes: Many, and the list changes frequently

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 538 Post(s)
Liked 226 Times in 140 Posts
If you have a nearby shop that sells or services e-bikes they could probably fit you up. E-bike wheels seem to have either 12 or 13g spokes.
Moe Zhoost is offline  
Old 09-03-19, 08:53 PM
  #19  
MikeyMK
Cycleway town
 
MikeyMK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Posts: 1,402

Bikes: 2.6kw GT LTS e-tandem, 250w Voodoo, 250w solar recumbent trike, 3-speed shopper, Merlin ol/skl mtb, 80cc Ellswick

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
Liked 165 Times in 116 Posts
Originally Posted by cyccommute View Post
A nipple with a malformed head could be used to assemble a wheel. These are likely to be machine built and the machine wouldn't notice.
How is a machine gonna spin a nipple onto the spoke if there's no cross-head..?
MikeyMK is offline  
Old 09-03-19, 08:55 PM
  #20  
MikeyMK
Cycleway town
 
MikeyMK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Posts: 1,402

Bikes: 2.6kw GT LTS e-tandem, 250w Voodoo, 250w solar recumbent trike, 3-speed shopper, Merlin ol/skl mtb, 80cc Ellswick

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
Liked 165 Times in 116 Posts
Why they'd use a 13g spoke and single-wall rim though, is beyond me. Must be a strong alloy...
MikeyMK is offline  
Old 09-03-19, 09:02 PM
  #21  
Drew Eckhardt 
Senior Member
 
Drew Eckhardt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Mountain View, CA USA and Golden, CO USA
Posts: 5,958

Bikes: 97 Litespeed, 50-39-30x13-26 10 cogs, Campagnolo Ultrashift, retroreflective rims on SON28/PowerTap hubs

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 377 Post(s)
Liked 102 Times in 77 Posts
Originally Posted by The Big Wheel View Post

How does a bike loose a nipple?
It looks like it broke or was defective.

Should the company send me a brand new wheel or just the nipple?
A nipple would be fine, although you'll need a motorcycle spoke wrench.

It's been almost a month since I bought the bike and still haven't ridden it even once.
While I won't recommend doing so, when I rode a set of wheels made by someone else and broke 1 of 32 spokes I made the 700C wheel true and rode it for a few months.
Drew Eckhardt is offline  
Old 09-04-19, 08:05 PM
  #22  
MikeyMK
Cycleway town
 
MikeyMK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Posts: 1,402

Bikes: 2.6kw GT LTS e-tandem, 250w Voodoo, 250w solar recumbent trike, 3-speed shopper, Merlin ol/skl mtb, 80cc Ellswick

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
Liked 165 Times in 116 Posts
Originally Posted by Drew Eckhardt View Post
While I won't recommend doing so, when I rode a set of wheels made by someone else and broke 1 of 32 spokes I made the 700C wheel true and rode it for a few months.
Yeah i discovered a snapped spoke on an old mountain bike once, whilst i was cleaning it. No idea how long it'd been snapped for. It was gone at the hub so the other spokes were holding it in place. Had probably been snapped for hundreds of miles...
MikeyMK is offline  
Old 09-05-19, 12:34 AM
  #23  
smarkinson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1,003
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 7 Posts
Go to bike shop.

Collect wheel.

Take to another bike shop and ask them if they can fix it, if not ask them what gauge nipple you need. Order nipple either through bike shop or online. Return to original bike shop and give them nipple and wheel and tell them to fix it.

Sweet mother of Satan, how can the people who run this bike shop and the people who sold this bike be so utterly clueless about rudimentary maintenance and customer service?
smarkinson is offline  
Old 09-05-19, 08:28 AM
  #24  
FolderBeholder
Senior Member
 
FolderBeholder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Inland Southern California
Posts: 283

Bikes: 1963 Schwinn, EuroMini Urbano, Magnum Premium 48, Brompton S6L, Tokyo Bike Mini-Velo

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Liked 25 Times in 19 Posts
Originally Posted by smarkinson View Post

Sweet mother of Satan, how can the people who run this bike shop and the people who sold this bike be so utterly clueless about rudimentary maintenance and customer service?

Exactly!
FolderBeholder is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
zacster
Bicycle Mechanics
11
11-09-13 10:19 AM
sacausey
Bicycle Mechanics
13
01-07-12 01:28 PM
pgjackson
Road Cycling
29
06-12-11 08:33 AM
wxduff
Bicycle Mechanics
7
07-06-10 04:39 PM
Rice923
Road Cycling
20
02-17-10 09:35 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.