Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Introductions
Reload this Page >

Happy Cycling From The SGV Area Of SoCal

Search
Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-19, 12:56 AM
momoman

Bikes: 2013 Wilier Gran Turismo, 1983 Trek 760, 80's Colnago Super, 90's De Rosa SLX, 2009 Waterford 22 Series Singlespeed, 85 Medici Pro Strada, De Rosa Alumino frameset, Dave Molten Fuso frameset, 70's beater Peugeot PX10, Zizzo Liberte, 2022 Yoeleo R12

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Liked 199 Times in 92 Posts

Hello everyone! I joined almost 6 years ago but never posted! Sorry!

"Old guy" here who loves road bikes and riding with friends and groups.
These are the bikes I've had or currently own and the order of acquisition for the bikes:

1971 or so Nishiki Kokusai/International. Sold to a friend to help pay for my next bike.
1973 Lygie Pro - This cost me $300 and had Campy Nuovo Record components, Universal brakes, TTT bar & stem. I still have all the parts from this bike except the frame.
1983 Trek 760 - Bought 3 months old from co-worker for $500 who paid $1000 for it. I still have this and ride this occasionally. I have the most memories with this bike and it's "family" to me.
1993 Fisher Hoo Koo E Koo - 1st generation Gary Fisher mountain bike. I still have this but it needs to be overhauled.
2013 Wilier Gran Turismo - I was riding my Trek 760 and couldn't keep up with my buddies on their modern carbon bikes with compact gearing so I bought this. It's my primary bike now.
Early to mid-90's De Rosa Alumino frameset - It's a project bike that I'll get around to one day.......
2016 Diamondback Hardtail Overdrive - I just wanted a basic bike to ride when The Big One hits CA and the roads are crumpled...........
Early 90's De Rosa SLX with Campy C Record - I bought from Craigslist on impulse.......... I plan to ride this as my comfort bike occasionally even though it's an Italian steed.
2009 22-Series Waterford Competition Track Bike (set up for fixie/single-speed road biking) - I bought this on eBay to use this for training rides.
Old 04-14-19, 04:21 AM
cb400bill
Forum Moderator

Bikes: Fuji SL2.1 Carbon Di2 Cannondale Synapse Alloy 4 Trek Checkpoint ALR-5 Viscount Aerospace Pro Colnago Classic Rabobank Schwinn Waterford PMount Raleigh C50 Cromoly Hybrid Legnano Tipo Roma Pista

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3089 Post(s)
Liked 6,589 Times in 3,779 Posts
Welcome to Bike Forums momoman!