Go Back  Bike Forums > The Racer's Forum > Masters Racing (All Disciplines)
Reload this Page >

Just hanging out shooting the bull

Notices
Masters Racing (All Disciplines) Race on the track or road or on your mountainbike in the Masters Category? Want to talk tactics, strategy and training with your peers?

Just hanging out shooting the bull

Old 01-24-11, 05:43 PM
AzTallRider
I need speed

Bikes: Giant Propel, Cervelo P2

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I'm meeting with coach Sunday, and the main topic of conversation (after any quad depth comparisons) will be deciding how/when I'll start competing. The Arizona crit season has started. I don't know what it's like in other areas, but Cat 5 crit's can be survival contests here. Crit is short for the kind of post-race care you need. Given my history of crashing without much help, coach is hesitant about my barging into the Arizona crit scene <pun intended>. But you need to be at least Cat 4 to race the Masters classes, and good 50+ riders, and more importantly, the teams, race mostly Masters. At least that's what it looks like reading the classes and results. I want to do mostly road races, and it really helps to be on a team. So.. to be on a Masters team I need 10 Cat 5 starts, so I can get into Cat 4. Getting those starts in only road races would take 2-3 seasons, and I'm too old to take that long! Adding in TT's, it would still take 2 years, unless I did a lot of travelling. Hence my need to do crits. The logic is inescapable... I think.

Heck, there is a Tuesday night crit series that would get me out of Cat 5 very quickly. They have a beginner's "D" class start (a 15 minute race), and a class "C" Cat 4-5 start (20 minutes). Nothing bad can happen in only 20 minutes, right? https://www.mlr.biz/azroadcyclist/flyer.pdf

Maybe I should race in a full suit of BMX gear? Advice, anyone?
Old 01-24-11, 06:34 PM
Hermes
Version 7.0

Bikes: Too Many

Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Quoted: 1336 Post(s)
Liked 2,469 Times in 1,445 Posts
Originally Posted by AzTallRider
I'm meeting with coach Sunday, and the main topic of conversation (after any quad depth comparisons) will be deciding how/when I'll start competing. The Arizona crit season has started. I don't know what it's like in other areas, but Cat 5 crit's can be survival contests here. Crit is short for the kind of post-race care you need. Given my history of crashing without much help, coach is hesitant about my barging into the Arizona crit scene <pun intended>. But you need to be at least Cat 4 to race the Masters classes, and good 50+ riders, and more importantly, the teams, race mostly Masters. At least that's what it looks like reading the classes and results. I want to do mostly road races, and it really helps to be on a team. So.. to be on a Masters team I need 10 Cat 5 starts, so I can get into Cat 4. Getting those starts in only road races would take 2-3 seasons, and I'm too old to take that long! Adding in TT's, it would still take 2 years, unless I did a lot of travelling. Hence my need to do crits. The logic is inescapable... I think.

Heck, there is a Tuesday night crit series that would get me out of Cat 5 very quickly. They have a beginner's "D" class start (a 15 minute race), and a class "C" Cat 4-5 start (20 minutes). Nothing bad can happen in only 20 minutes, right? https://www.mlr.biz/azroadcyclist/flyer.pdf

TTs do NOT count toward your Cat 4 upgrade because they are not mass start races. Did your coach not explain all this to you or were you too busy feeling each others thighs.

I suggest checking into certified skills clinics that will count a few points toward your Cat 4 upgrade. In our district, we had several that counted for 4 mass start races. That means you only have to do 6 qualifying crits or road races.

We are having our early bird crit series where we have a mentoring session and then a practice race. If one attends all the sessions, it is worth 4 points. Two weeks ago, the racing was a crash fest with 7 crashes and two ambulances. I have not done any of the "early bird" racing for just that reason.

I went the clinic route and did two stage races (two crits and two road races), a road race and one crit for my Cat 4 upgrade. At that point in time, our district wanted 10 qualifying races in a 12 month period. Check your district's requirements since it can differ from USA cycling.

Theoretically, one can line up for a crit, roll out and then stop. You will still get credit for your cat 4 upgrade. In practice, that is a bad idea since you do need some experience. However, if you start a race and think it is too dicey, just stop. You will still get the credit.

In general, the safest Cat 5 crit races are those where mentors ride with the pack. There are less crashes since everyone is on good behavior and the mentors correct bad riding.
Old 01-24-11, 06:49 PM
Hermes
Version 7.0

looking at the flyer, I am not sure that those races qualify as mass start races to get your upgrade. You will have to check with your district person responsible for upgrades. You have to understand that to upgrade, you fill out the on line form at USA cycling posting your race resume. USA cycling forwards it to the district and the person in charge of upgrades must approve it.

In our district, we want to see cat5 men racing in larger fields. The reason is that the Cat 4 and higher race categories and masters fields may fill up and generally have 100 racers. 100 racers in a peloton requires more skills and the ability to read the pack and stay out of trouble. A practice crit with 10 riders, IMO, does not prepare racers enough for more challenging race situations.

One thing you have to get into your head is that it takes time to learn to race your bike safely. Right now, you are the equivalent of a 16 year old teenage driver with a mature brain. That mature brain may be an asset or a liability depending on how one wants to argue the point. So my advice is practice in controlled clinics and learn to stay out of trouble before you mix it up with the boys.
Old 01-24-11, 06:50 PM
Allegheny Jet

Bikes: confidential infromation that I don't even share with my wife

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
AzTall Rider

Another option is to do the entry level races and ride at the back of the pack. The races may spread out anyway, where you will be riding with a few other riders to finish out the race. Road races can be crashfests also. My only crash in a race was 3 miles from the end of the State Masters Championship last August. I've done plenty of training crits over the past three seasons without incident. At some point you will have to get your feet wet. For most racers the first year is spent working to stay with the pack. If you wait until your fitness equals that, the next step is to get "pack racing" experience. Starting now will most likely allow a few laps of in-pack racing. Just my take, and as always, "consult your physician before beginning any intense physical activities".
Old 01-24-11, 08:26 PM
AzTallRider
I need speed

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I'll check with the district to see what qualifies and what doesn't. I tried to find certified clinics but drew a blank. I'm taking a handling skills class Sunday, given by my coach, but won't get points for that. I know I need race experience, which is the main reason I brought the topic up with coach. I'm working hard on fitness, and know I need the other skills. I'm thinking the Tuesday night series might be a reasonably safe way to get going, but I haven't been to one of those yet to know for sure. They start next week.
Old 01-24-11, 08:47 PM
AzTallRider
I need speed

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I found the district criteria. They have distance minimums, but no definition of what qualifies as a mass start: https://www.azcycling.com/abra/forms/AZUpDownGrades.pdf

I've sent the district administrator an email.
Old 01-24-11, 11:28 PM
Cleave
Old & Getting Older Racer

Bikes: Bicycle Transportation: 2022 Hyundai Kona Electric, 2019 Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Louis
Hey all you racing guys - check out these two flicks if you want a good laugh. Kinda reminds me of the vids AJet was making. I didn't make 'em, I just stumbled across 'em while surfing.

Be warned...these are XXX rated so if you have sensitive ears or are under 18 do not click on the link. They are sequential, so watch them in order.

#1 : https://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6694173/

#2 : https://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6705475/
Hi Louis, a bunch of these have been floating around for about a year. You can create them using the web site where you found them. You select the style of characters and setting and then type in the dialog. The thing about those videos is that the truth is funny and it hurts. Fortunately, my wife, who is an avid runner, is very sympathetic to my cycling.

Hi AzTallRider,

Wow, a lot to think about here. Not really. Your logic (math) is probably inescapable, at least if the AZ schedule is anything like the SoCal schedule.

First, criteriums as a whole get a worse rap than they deserve IMHO. The keys to survival in any mass start race are protect your front wheel (i.e. no overlapping wheels) and don't put yourself into a position from which there is no escape. Of course, if you want to win you might have to break some of these rules, but if you want to survive...

Originally Posted by Hermes
TTs do NOT count toward your Cat 4 upgrade because they are not mass start races. Did your coach not explain all this to you or were you too busy feeling each others thighs.

I suggest checking into certified skills clinics that will count a few points toward your Cat 4 upgrade. In our district, we had several that counted for 4 mass start races. That means you only have to do 6 qualifying crits or road races.

We are having our early bird crit series where we have a mentoring session and then a practice race. If one attends all the sessions, it is worth 4 points. Two weeks ago, the racing was a crash fest with 7 crashes and two ambulances. I have not done any of the "early bird" racing for just that reason.

I went the clinic route and did two stage races (two crits and two road races), a road race and one crit for my Cat 4 upgrade. At that point in time, our district wanted 10 qualifying races in a 12 month period. Check your district's requirements since it can differ from USA cycling.

Theoretically, one can line up for a crit, roll out and then stop. You will still get credit for your cat 4 upgrade. In practice, that is a bad idea since you do need some experience. However, if you start a race and think it is too dicey, just stop. You will still get the credit.

In general, the safest Cat 5 crit races are those where mentors ride with the pack. There are less crashes since everyone is on good behavior and the mentors correct bad riding.
TTs don't count for ANY upgrade.

Hermes, I second the motion for taking a sanctioned rider education clinic as part of the upgrade route. You can learn by making mistakes in a race or you can learn by making mistakes in a class.

One of my soapbox issues is that districts should generally NOT have requirements different from USAC. I have not been able to find anything in the rulebook that allows for that. Enough said (for now).

Another great point, though they are hard to find, is to do races with a mentor or mentors in the pack.

Originally Posted by Allegheny Jet
AzTall Rider

Another option is to do the entry level races and ride at the back of the pack. The races may spread out anyway, where you will be riding with a few other riders to finish out the race. Road races can be crashfests also. My only crash in a race was 3 miles from the end of the State Masters Championship last August. I've done plenty of training crits over the past three seasons without incident. At some point you will have to get your feet wet. For most racers the first year is spent working to stay with the pack. If you wait until your fitness equals that, the next step is to get "pack racing" experience. Starting now will most likely allow a few laps of in-pack racing. Just my take, and as always, "consult your physician before beginning any intense physical activities".
If you are as fit or fitter than your competition, then riding at the back can be fairly safe. The issue is that you will have to close gaps as the less fit get dropped.

Road races will stretch out and on a long road course or a long circuit, getting lapped won't be an issue. However, in criteriums, especially if the field is large, you can get pulled when you are out of contention (before you get lapped). So hanging off the back with other dropped riders may not get you much real experience or training.

Some people can train and get into race shape. I'm not one of those people and I know of few. As AJ notes, you'll have to race at some point and the more often you race the better you'll get from all aspects: fitness, mental toughness, and race "smarts."

I found the district criteria. They have distance minimums, but no definition of what qualifies as a mass start: https://www.azcycling.com/abra/forms/AZUpDownGrades.pdf

I've sent the district administrator an email.
Go here:

https://www.usacycling.org/forms/USAC_rulebook-1.pdf

and start reading at page 21.

Hope this helps and good luck.
Visit my blog at https://cleavesblant.wordpress.com/
Lightning Velo Cycling Club: https://www.lightningvelo.org/
Learn about our Green Dream Home at https://www.lawville.org/
Old 01-24-11, 11:50 PM
Cleave

Bikes: Bicycle Transportation: 2022 Hyundai Kona Electric, 2019 Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid

Liked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Hi All,

Completed races #2 and #3 for the year: Masters 50+ and Master 40+ 1/2/3 criteriums. Both races had full (100 rider fields). Safe and fast 4-corner, 0.9 mile industrial park circuit.

There was a 3-rider break in the 50+ race and I was surprisingly close to the front of the pack on the last lap. My "superior" sprinting skills had me somewhere around 30th in the field. I saw the front once but otherwise was pack fodder for 17 miles at 26.2 MPH.

The 40+ race was faster but not terribly so. A few tried to break away but nothing stuck. I stayed in the back 1/3 of the pack for most of the race which was 26 miles at 27.2 MPH. This was the same average speed as the Pro/1/2 which was 15 minutes longer than the 60 minute (advertised, 55 minutes actual) 40+ race. There was a crash with 1-1/2 laps to go but it was well ahead of me so I had plenty of time to react. I wasn't DFL.

This coming Saturday I plan to "compete" in a 68 mile road race.

Did I mention that IMHO racing is the best training for racing?
Old 01-25-11, 01:14 AM
Cleave

Liked 8 Times in 5 Posts
BTW, just in case you haven't, as botto says, "Read this book:"

https://www.amazon.com/Roadie-Misunde...5939496&sr=1-5

It really mirrors a lot of what I have experienced and throws in a lot of stuff that I haven't experience. Highly recommended for racers of all levels of experience and non-racers (especially those who live with racers).
Old 01-25-11, 07:52 AM
AzTallRider
I need speed

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Cleave
BTW, just in case you haven't, as botto says, "Read this book:"

https://www.amazon.com/Roadie-Misunde...5939496&sr=1-5

It really mirrors a lot of what I have experienced and throws in a lot of stuff that I haven't experience. Highly recommended for racers of all levels of experience and non-racers (especially those who live with racers).
Dang. I just did an Amazon order yesterday. I always get the total over $25 for free shipping. Step-daughter needed an SAT prep book, so I added in some bike stuff to get the total over $25. It's one of the ways I've found to avoid comment about the UPS truck showing up yet again. "I HAD to buy it honey, to get the free shipping!" It's against feminine law to complain about saving money, no matter how much you spend to do it.
Old 01-25-11, 08:05 AM
AzTallRider
I need speed

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Cleave
Did I mention that IMHO racing is the best training for racing?
I'm feeling like it is really time for me to get out there, to mix it up and see where I stand. That will be the thrust of my chat with coach. The original plan had me 'racing' early April in an event that is, for faster riders, very much a race. My goal is to obtain platinum by finishing that 72 mile course in under 3:05. No idea yet whether that is a reasonable objective, and I'm sure it will depend a lot on how the groups shake out. If I attach myself to the right group and stick with them on the climbs, I have a shot. Drop off and I'm toast. Having a team would sure increase my odds. Platinum gets you into a reserved start area for the Tucson Tour, which attract close to 9,000 riders, making that start area a cherished thing. And platinum status is just one of those things Arizona riders like to have. You know: (1) get properly kitted out, (2) shave your legs, (3) get platinum (4) join Garmin-Cervelo.

That IS how it works, right?
Old 01-25-11, 12:15 PM
AzTallRider
I need speed

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Question: Are ceramic bearing bottom brackets worth the cost multiplier? I need to order cups for the Quarq crankset, in case it ever ships.
Old 01-25-11, 12:24 PM
Allegheny Jet

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
From my understanding good quality bearings in the bottom bracket create very little friction that effects the rider. Ceramic bearings will have a measurable amount of friction savings over a good set of steel bearings. Is the very small amount of energy savings worth the added cost?, that is a question only you and your wallet can answer.
Old 01-25-11, 02:42 PM
AzTallRider
I need speed

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Just heard the Quarq ships next week. They are swamped with post-holiday orders, but coach's hubby got them to pull it in a bit. Woohoo!!!
Old 01-25-11, 03:41 PM
Hermes
Version 7.0

I have the SRAM red bottom bracket with the Quarq on our bikes. The best data I have is from two sources - one last year at Worlds track and the other from a mechanic for a women's pro team. The coach/mechanic for Great Britain's team at Worlds said that he has measure up to 15 watt improvement with ceramic bottom brackets and idler pulleys over conventional bearings on road bikes. Team Britain rides on all ceramic bearings. The mechanic from a women's pro team changed the bottom bracket on the team's bikes from regular to ceramic bearings without informing the women. They all came back after a ride and wanted to know what he did that improved the bike so much.

So, I am a believer in ceramic bearing and I have been changing to them on every occasion. YMMV.
Old 01-26-11, 02:22 PM
AzTallRider
I need speed

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I got a response from the AZ district. We don't have a minimum number of riders for a mass start, and that criterium series -does- qualify for Cat 5-4 upgrade purposes. I'll have to check it out - could be just the ticket for getting the experience I need.
Old 01-28-11, 02:44 PM
AzTallRider
I need speed

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I just dusted off the credit card, and went searching online to get the items I need to bring the Gunnar as up-to-snuff as I can make it for competition. To go with the Quarq unit that is hopefully shipping next week, I got great deals on a SRAM black box/ceramic BB (Cambria), Sidi Genius 5 Pro shoes (PBK), and Look Keo 2 Carbon pedals. I tried getting the shoes locally, but most bike shops don't carry Sidi, because they don't protect their retailers from grey market competition. People size 'em at the store and buy 'em online: NOT something I'd ever do. PBK had size 50, and will let me return them if they don't fit. I've been wearing Lake MTB/SPD shoes; the fitter said he could bring my left knee in where it belongs if I got some shoes he could work with. It's my sole <pi> remaining fit issue.

There are some other weight-weenie things I could do, but with a bike in the 22+ range, spending a lot to shave grams just doesn't make economic sense. I've been waiting on the N+1 I promised myself for meeting some goals. I figure the Gunnar is a great bike for improving my racing skills while in Cat 5, and I'm still not sure what the light racing bike should be. My thoughts had been a Roubaix, but that is basically a lighter smoother version of what I have: long wheelbase and relaxed geo. Current thought is a Madone 6.2, which comes pretty tall: only 1cm shorter HT than the Roubaix. Made in the USA, too.
Old 01-28-11, 03:34 PM
Hermes
Version 7.0

AZ, it sounds like you are on your way. I am taking a rest week from the bike starting today and will be skiing all next week. I come back and my first race is in two weeks.
Old 01-28-11, 07:25 PM
Allegheny Jet

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I'm finishing up a recovery week now and will pick up the the next build cycle next week, which may include my 20' power test. Took today off, actually I rode the rollers last night on my off day, and went ice fishing on Lake Erie for 10 hours with nothing to show except cold fingers from the ride back in. Driving 18-20 mph on the 4 wheeler for 30 minutes got me much colder than riding my bike @ 15 degrees, and I had my ice-fishing snow suit on!
Old 01-28-11, 07:29 PM
Allegheny Jet

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I figure the Gunnar is a great bike for improving my racing skills while in Cat 5, and I'm still not sure what the light racing bike should be. My thoughts had been a Roubaix, but that is basically a lighter smoother version of what I have: long wheelbase and relaxed geo. Current thought is a Madone 6.2, which comes pretty tall: only 1cm shorter HT than the Roubaix. Made in the USA, too.
I wouldn't get a Roubaix to race . Well, I did..., and now I race on a Tarmac. The Roubaix will not turn as well as the other bikes you will be racing around. Trust me on this, been there, done that.
Old 01-29-11, 06:20 PM
xyxax
xyxax

Bikes: 66cm gunnar roadie, Rival, DT Swiss 1900

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi AZTR

Just following your comments along with the others. We are approximately the same age, height, and weight (51, 6'7", 210) and I ride a Gunnar Roadie (66 ccm). I hope to race Cat 5 as well this year, N+1 upgrade, etc. Too much snow in NYC at the moment.
I wish you the best of luck and look forward to you posting on your experience, when you are able to.
Old 01-31-11, 11:07 AM
AzTallRider
I need speed

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Last week's "Rest Week" ended up with over 10 hours of training, and my legs are totally cooked heading into what is supposed to be a heavy week. z4 trainer intervals on Wednesday! I did the whole group ride Saturday, since only a bit over an hour was high-intensity: a climb that pushed me to right at MHR, then a pretty fast paceline for awhile. I trapped myself in a pretty high gear on the steepest part of the climb. I was off the saddle and cranking so hard I didn't think I could shift to a larger cog, and knew if I let up at all, I'd be at a dead stop. So I cranked as hard as I ever have and slowly made the crest. After 2 hours with the group, I went off by myself for 2 hours, staying right at the cusp between z3 and z3. 75 miles total - felt great.

Sunday was coach's handling skills clinic (about 30 attendees), where I finally met her in person. Her quads are definitely bigger than mine! She also really has together, sees sverything, and runs a great clinic.And it seems I have a problem riding no hands at slow speeds, I can't stay in the saddle and pick something up off the ground while riding by, and weaving through cones while doing a really tight circle isn't easy. Amazingly to me, however, I did fine at "bicycle limbo". I also know how to slam on the brakes when need be. Had to stop that drill before I ruined my tires.

We did our scheduled meeting by doing an hour ride together, discussing my getting going in the local crit's. We are going to schedule it in, starting NEXT week (the series actually starts tomorrow), so we can juggle the week's sessions around to make it work. She doesn't consider it ideal, training wise, because I haven't yet been working my anaerobic system, but she'll deal with it. After all, I'm looking for mass starts and pack racing skills work, not podium appearances, so as long as it doesn't wreck my training, all is good. Since it's a weekday series, it will be tough to do what she says and get there early, become familiarized with every inch of the course, and warm up enough to 'have a sweat on' when the race starts at 5:00. If I have time, I'll go tomorrow just to watch, especially since it's a venue where spectators can see the entire course.

xyxax - you keep us posted as well!
Old 01-31-11, 10:10 PM
Allegheny Jet

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I did my first FTP test this evening. Yikees!!! that hurt a bunch. What a way to spend some time all alone in the basement. Now I have some numbers that the coach will use as we transform the training from HR to Power. It probably didn't help me that I went ice fishing on Lake Erie @ 5:30 AM and fished from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. I spent most of the time in the shanty but it was only 16 degrees and the 8 mile ride out and back on the quad was really cold as well as setting up then moving two times. I did eat and hydrate sufficiently.

I hit the 20 minute interval too hot and needed to recover some from 6 to 9 minutes in. I as able to drop a gear with 1 minute left and maintain the same cadence so I left some on the table. This was my first 20 minute test and I expect to improve my pacing and technique for the next times.

I don't know if the results are bad, average or an embarrassment. I'll let my coach break my heart. The tale of the tape is 5 minute effort 355 watts ave and a 4.2 watts/kilo. 20 minute test effort 293 watt ave with a 3.44 watts/kilo. Average HR on the 20 minute interval was 159, 4 bpm into my old Z5.
Old 02-01-11, 10:07 AM
AzTallRider
I need speed

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
From what I've read, everyone hits their first FTP test too hot. Congrat's on establishing a baseline - those numbers are certainly above what I expect to see.

What testing protocol did you use?
Old 02-01-11, 10:44 AM
Allegheny Jet

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
From what I've read, everyone hits their first FTP test too hot. Congrat's on establishing a baseline - those numbers are certainly above what I expect to see.

What testing protocol did you use?
For the test I used the interval feature on the PT and marked each phase of the warm-up, recovery and intervals. When I was done the file could be viewed as a whole and for each interval. For the 5 min and 20 minute interval the Cyclops software breaks down the intervals, and/or entire workout, in a number of ways for analysis.

Here is what my coach had me do for the test:
Monday, 1-31: Bike - Bike – Power Test on your trainer. WU 10 min nice and easy to get the blood flowing. Then let’s get your riding up to 65% of last year’s max HR – if you were doing HR based training zones. If not, then this should be a conversational intensity. Towards the end of that do 3-5x 1 min at 100+rpm up to a Z3-4 intensity followed by 1 min back at recovery. Then finish with 5 min at 65% max HR. Next, hit it hard at your LT (think of this as a prologue TT effort, a very solid Z5a) – for 5 min. Gauge yourself though, and then crush it for the last 1 minute. Next, spin another 10 min at 65% max HR. Now you’re ready for the test: Go 20 min at your suspected lactate threshold HR and intensity level. DO NOT, start out too aggressive, and try to be consistent with respect to speed, power output and HR. This is tough, really tough to do alone, so really try to remain focused. Finish the effort and store the data so I can take a look at it and so we can draw up power zones for the next 4-6 weeks. WD at 65% max HR for 10-15 min, followed by 10 min very easy spinning.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.