Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Regional Discussions > Pacific Northwest
Reload this Page >

The 'something something alliance' bike club? What was it called again?

Notices
Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Alaska

Old 11-16-08, 09:33 PM
bluechair84

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

OK - new to the area... and the country. And the continent. Still getting my bike sorted but I'm so very very nearly ready to ride again after months of faffing! So I've moved to the Lake Sammamish, East of Seattle area and some riders told me about a club called the 'something something alliance'. Can anyone tell me what they are likely called? And do you guys post rides up on here? I need to find something a little more technically demanding than the carnation - duvell path. Lets get these highrollers digging some dirt! Cheers
Old 11-16-08, 09:51 PM
Mtn Mike
Super Biker

Bikes: 2014 Curtlo, 2006 Serotta Coeur d’Acier, 2005 Independent Fabrication Steel Delux, 2003 Surly 1x1, 2003 Surly Cross Check, 1986 Schwin Worldsport SS commuter, 1980's Mongoose Supergoose

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
There are tons of recreational and racing clubs in Seattle. Check out Cascade Bicycle Club. I'm not familiear with any alliance except ofr Bicycle Alliance of Washington which is more of an advocacy organization.
Old 11-17-08, 11:08 AM
bluechair84

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cheers Mtn Mike, I'll look up Cascade Bicycle club. I'm hoping to find a club that ends with 'alliance' as I think they might be local to me.