Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Regional Discussions > Northern California
Reload this Page >

MTB Demo Days next two weekends

Search
Notices
Northern California Northern California

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-19, 05:00 PM
eslezin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sports Basement is hosting some awesome MTB demo days over the next two weekends. They had one last month in the east bay and it seemed like people loved it. They got some super sweet Cannondale, Scott and IBIS mountain bikes, including the new Ripley 4. It only costs $50 to register and you get free bars/snacks, drinks, mechanic support, a pizza lunch and if you end up buying a bike or other mountain bike gear, you get the $50 back. Next weekend's is on Father's Day (June 16th) at Santa Teresa Park and the following Saturday (June 22nd) its at China Camp. Just trying to help get the word out as I have run into a number of mountain bikers who were upset that they were not aware of the events. More information and registration available on Sports Basement's website or just do a google search. I'll be out there. Hope to see you too!