Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Training & Nutrition
Reload this Page >

Upright bike - Sole B94

Notices
Training & Nutrition Learn how to develop a training schedule that's good for you. What should you eat and drink on your ride? Learn everything you need to know about training and nutrition here.

Upright bike - Sole B94

Old 04-27-20, 01:05 PM
Tony P.

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Liked 281 Times in 162 Posts
Upright bike - Sole B94

With my 72nd birthday coming up in a few days, I'm considering a Sole B94 from my wife. Any thoughts on the B94 or alternative upright bikes (up to $1,000) would be appreciated. The exercise bike will be a bad weather alternative, allowing me to workout year-round and on days I don't have time for a complete workout. I also have a Concept2 rower.

To help with comments, I typically ride 30-45 miles (occasionally around 50) on modest hills 2-3 times a week. In winter this is cut substantially and it's become difficult getting back up to speed. I have no health issues.

Thanks
Old 04-28-20, 11:05 AM
Carbonfiberboy 
just another gosling

Bikes: CoMo Speedster 2003, Trek 5200, CAAD 9, Fred 2004

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3884 Post(s)
Liked 1,937 Times in 1,382 Posts
Why not put your bike on a trainer or a set of resistance rollers? Cheaper and better.