Go Back  Bike Forums > News & Suggestions > Forum Suggestions & User Assistance
Reload this Page >

Request for a Stand-up bike subforum

Search
Notices
Forum Suggestions & User Assistance Have a suggestion for the forums? Need help with the Forums? Post here.

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-18, 11:46 PM
rollagain
Lopsided biped

Bikes: 2017 Day 6 Cyclone (the Buick); 2015 Simcoe Deluxe (the Xebec); Street Strider 3i (the not-a-bike); GreenSpeed Anura (the Black Swan)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 316 Post(s)
Liked 160 Times in 97 Posts

Concerning such machinery as Elliptigo, StreetStrider, FreeCross and the like, and probably also including kick-scooters.

There seem to be subforums on here for nearly everything else that rolls by muscle power. I've done a search for a Stand-up forum and can't find one elsewhere on the web. Hope you'll consider it.

Thanks.
Old 10-15-18, 11:27 AM
IBThomas
Banned.

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
If you can gather enough threads and send it our way, we'd need to see that there was enough discussion on this topic to warrant it's own subforum. We want to make sure that the traffic for a forum would exist.
Old 10-15-18, 02:28 PM
rollagain
Lopsided biped

Bikes: 2017 Day 6 Cyclone (the Buick); 2015 Simcoe Deluxe (the Xebec); Street Strider 3i (the not-a-bike); GreenSpeed Anura (the Black Swan)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 316 Post(s)
Liked 160 Times in 97 Posts
Originally Posted by IBThomas
If you can gather enough threads and send it our way, we'd need to see that there was enough discussion on this topic to warrant it's own subforum. We want to make sure that the traffic for a forum would exist.
Okay, well, I'm not sure I'd find enough, however many that would need to be. I'm pretty sure I'd have found more than the handful I've encountered with all the searching I've been doing on this across the 'net. Maybe I'll find a home for this topic if I search for forums dealing with exercise bikes, since a lot of the ones I'm interested in are sold primarily as such.

If I have a burning question or issue, I'll take my chances with the General forum, then.

Thanks.