Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage > Classic and Vintage Sales
Reload this Page >

Freewheels & freewheel accessories

Search
Notices
Classic and Vintage Sales Private Sales Only, no online storefronts. All prices must be quoted, we are not an auction site.

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-19, 10:03 PM
wesmamyke

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
Liked 86 Times in 76 Posts

Flat rate boxes of freewheels & stuff. More pictures available if you want a close up of something.

Misc cosmetically challenged freewheel bodies, cogs and bits. Grime and corrosion on anything that was black oxide coated. The gold/zinc coated stuff is in better shape. Technically some NOS in there, but was stored very poorly. FW bodies are a little crunchy, mostly ultra 6 Suntour, I think the pro-compe are 5spd maybe? Suntour, some Maillard.

$75 shipped OBO

Suntour freewheels with big cogs, and misc parts. Came from a good home and stored properly, but not perfect. One of the freewheels is sticky if I recall, probably grease injected a tad much. Big climbing cogs, I think the biggest is 34t, maybe five 32t cogs all together. Original boxes come with if you want them, they have been switched around and have writing on them.

$100 shipped OBO.

Sachs Maillard Aris stuff. I was going to offer this as a lot, but realized it's a mix of standard threading and Helicomatic. Happy to sell it all for $110 shipped OBO. Or broken into two lots...

8spd standard threading: The two 12-32t huge guys, and close ratio on bottom left. Maybe you have a tandem or e bike that needs one? If I recall you can run these minus one or two cogs. New with shop wear. All 3 for $80 shipped OBO.

6spd Helicomatic: Two on the bottom right, new with shop wear. $40 shipped OBO.

Lot of freewheel tools: Bicycle research FW vise, VAR FW vise, Stein grease/oil injector and misc FW socket tools.

VAR tool is frozen solid, soaked in evaporust, still stuck. Stein tool needs repair, the bottom bracket cup that provides the threaded section is bonded in place and is loose. FW removers have typical shop wear, but should be usable. $60 shipped OBO

Last edited by wesmamyke; 06-15-19 at 04:39 PM.
Old 06-15-19, 12:56 PM
wesmamyke

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
Liked 86 Times in 76 Posts
Bump with lowered prices.
Old 06-15-19, 01:11 PM
fietsbob
Banned

Bikes: 8

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
Quoted: 7607 Post(s)
Liked 1,355 Times in 862 Posts
I have more .. And a custom machined lube/flush tool for new winner pro , with labyrinth seals ..

that lube hole is only seen when freewheel off the hub.. ...