Search
Notices
Classic and Vintage Bicycles: Whats it Worth? Appraisals. Use this subforum for all requests as to "How much is this vintage bike worth?"Do NOT try to sell it in here, use the Marketplaces.

74 Atala Record Pro

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-19, 09:52 AM
Kadams36

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
74 Atala Record Pro

I have an Atala Record Pro that I bought when i worked in a bike shop in High School that I am considering selling but have no idea what its worth. I made the mistake of having it painted about 10 years ago but was the deep blue red headset color (wtf was i thinking ugh ) , with Columbus tubing, chrome frame lugs, Campagnolo record front and rear fork ends Campagnolo Record Hubs , Campagnolo Record Headset, Campagnolo Record Front and Rear Derailleur, Campagnolo Record Gear Levers (Extra set too) , Campagnolo Record Seat Post, Campagnolo Record Crankset, Campagnolo Racing pedals Campagnolo BB shell , Diacomp Brake Levers, Shimano Durace sidepulls (same year) 74 ish ,3TTT stem and handle bars, all the cable clamps are campy too. Ideas on value ?

Tia Ken

Last edited by cb400bill; 04-12-19 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Removed email for internet safety
Old 04-12-19, 03:02 PM
CliffordK

Mentioned: 217 Post(s)
Quoted: 18372 Post(s)
Liked 4,507 Times in 3,350 Posts
Post some photos to your Album/Gallery:

https://www.bikeforums.net/g/user/497489

A lot of the value of the bike will be in the groupset. You're probably around $400 or so.

How is the overall condition? Paint? Did you get replacement decals? Professionally done?
Old 04-12-19, 05:42 PM
Kadams36

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
thanks for the reply - overall condition is very good - the paintjob was professionally done - no replacement decals or front headstay badge