Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

How do you get rid of drafters??

Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

How do you get rid of drafters??

Old 12-14-20, 10:21 AM
  #26  
Troul 
:D
 
Troul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Mich
Posts: 3,004
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 472 Times in 334 Posts
break a few good winds, butttt you'll need to build up that ammo.. then after farting, take a different route. If you shart, post back so we can tell you how to hopefully desoil your seat skids.
__________________
-Oh Hey!
Troul is offline  
Old 12-14-20, 11:13 AM
  #27  
cxwrench
Senior Member
 
cxwrench's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Nor-Cal
Posts: 1,140

Bikes: lots

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
Liked 499 Times in 291 Posts
I'm definitely annoyed by someone I don't know rolling up on my wheel or jumping on it when I pass them and not saying anything. Maybe they have no clue about the rules of cycling, maybe they don't care. Either way I will slow up and let them know that I think what they're doing is both rude and unsafe. I definitely will not turn it into some stupid game of trying to drop them.
cxwrench is offline  
Old 12-14-20, 02:13 PM
  #28  
Hermes
Version 3.0
 
Hermes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: SoCal
Posts: 12,281

Bikes: Too Many

Mentioned: 294 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 912 Post(s)
Liked 861 Times in 556 Posts
Originally Posted by cubewheels View Post
I went out for a ride in a long stretch of road. Mostly flat, no wind so things are pretty fast.

Another cyclist decided to draft behind me the entire time. Problem was they're too close for comfort, only few feet behind.

I'm aware that pro peloton goes that close. But if you don't trust the guy behind you is quite proficient at close quarters drafting, you don't wan't them on your back, especially, in the presence of vehicular traffic.
Originally Posted by cubewheels View Post
The rider was considerably slower. I started far behind him until I caught up and passed. I was thinking of slowing down to let him pass but given his slower pace before, he'll likely drop speed and I have to pass him again.

Sprinting sounds like a good solution but I'm still under training, trying to master my sprint technique! Definitely will try it as I get really good at it.

If I do sprint, how far ahead should I be so the rider behind me doesn't get any draft benefit? I don't need to get way far ahead I suppose as I still need to conserve my energy to maintain cruising pace.
How far is a few feet? If someone is 1 to 2 feet behind me that is a lot different from 5 to 10 feet or to say it another way, 1 to 2 bike lengths. Generally, I am not concerned with riders a bike length or 2 behind me.

Every time I pass someone there is an opportunity for that person or group of riders to jump on my wheel. I can always choose communications and tell them I prefer that they do not draft me. Pretty simple. I have done that and it is amazing the responses one gets. Hence, I prefer not to have the discussion. Much like the internet and this discussion - so much is a matter of opinion.

If I am closing the gap to another cyclist up the road, my approach is to increase speed and pass at a much faster pace and hold that increased speed for 30 seconds or so. This is not a sprint per se just an acceleration. It is unlikely that the rider I am passing will be motivated or able to close a gap that is rapidly increasing in distance.

If they do, and I do not want them to draft me, then there are a myriad of ways including direct communication to solve the problem or since they were able to accelerate, catch me and hold my speed, all aboard.

Last edited by Hermes; 12-14-20 at 02:24 PM.
Hermes is offline  
Old 12-14-20, 02:25 PM
  #29  
aplcr0331
IMHOME
 
aplcr0331's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Inland Northwest
Posts: 638

Bikes: 2016 Cannondale SuperSix Evo

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
Liked 126 Times in 70 Posts
I'll take, "things that never happened" for $600 Alex.

aplcr0331 is offline  
Old 12-14-20, 02:35 PM
  #30  
Riveting
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 799

Bikes: '13 Trek Madone 2.3, '13 Diamondback Hybrid Commuter, '17 Spec Roubaix Di2, '17 Spec Camber 29'er

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
Liked 181 Times in 109 Posts
Originally Posted by Wileyrat View Post
Snot rockets.
One time (pre-Covid) some asshat did this to me while I was drafting him, uninvited. I can assure everyone that this method works.
Riveting is offline  
Old 12-14-20, 02:46 PM
  #31  
bargo68
Senior Member
 
bargo68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Fairfax, California
Posts: 306

Bikes: 2008 Surly Cross Check, 1979 Miyata Gran Touring, 1983 Miyata Ridge Runner, 1997 Serotta Atlanta

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
Liked 275 Times in 137 Posts
Originally Posted by aplcr0331 View Post
I'll take, "things that never happened" for $600 Alex.

too soon.
bargo68 is offline  
Likes For bargo68:
Old 12-14-20, 02:46 PM
  #32  
rsbob 
Sniveling Weasel
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Seattle-ish
Posts: 751

Bikes: Rodriguez Racing Tandem, Fondriest Steelie, Bianchi Trofeo, Bianchi Infinito, Schwinn Varsity, Trek mtn

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
Liked 369 Times in 227 Posts
If some aspclown is tailgating me in my car, I will pull over and let them go tailgate the next guy. Are they being rewarded? Sure but at least I donít get rear ended. Same on my bike or I have a quick chat with them. I have passed many miles chatting with a rider of similar ability which sure made the miles go by faster.Man: Is this the right room for an argument?

Other Man:(John Cleese) I've told you once.

Man: No you haven't!

Other Man: Yes I have.

M: When?

O: Just now.

M: No you didn't!

O: Yes I did!

M: You didn't!

O: I did!

M: You didn't!

O: I'm telling you, I did!

M: You did not!
__________________
Rick Seattle-ish, Wa.

ďHe who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.Ē- Fredrick Nietzsche



rsbob is offline  
Likes For rsbob:
Old 12-14-20, 03:40 PM
  #33  
Troul 
:D
 
Troul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Mich
Posts: 3,004
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 472 Times in 334 Posts
Originally Posted by Riveting View Post
One time (pre-Covid) some asshat did this to me while I was drafting him, uninvited. I can assure everyone that this method works.
them boogers can lead to a slippery slope.

Dont be a drafter. Dodge others.
__________________
-Oh Hey!
Troul is offline  
Old 12-14-20, 03:56 PM
  #34  
GlennR
On Your Left
 
GlennR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Long Island, New York, USA
Posts: 7,705

Bikes: Trek Emonda SLR, Sram eTap, Zipp 303

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2536 Post(s)
Liked 1,664 Times in 855 Posts
Do it the same way you get rid of a tailgater on the interstate...... BRAKE CHECK. (j/k)

Seriously, slow down so they pass or speed up and drop them.
GlennR is offline  
Old 12-14-20, 04:00 PM
  #35  
mack_turtle
n00b
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,397

Bikes: Surly Karate Monkey, Twin Six Standard Rando

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
Liked 447 Times in 268 Posts
Originally Posted by aplcr0331 View Post
I'll take, "things that never happened" for $600 Alex.

I drafted your mother last night, Trebek. I was behind her for ten minutes and she didn't mind it one bit!
mack_turtle is offline  
Likes For mack_turtle:
Old 12-14-20, 04:53 PM
  #36  
wolfchild
Senior Member
 
wolfchild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Mississauga/Toronto, Ontario canada
Posts: 6,490

Bikes: I have 3 singlespeed/fixed gear bikes

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1980 Post(s)
Liked 747 Times in 389 Posts
Ride a trike or a bent. Nobody will ever draft you again.
wolfchild is offline  
Likes For wolfchild:
Old 12-14-20, 05:17 PM
  #37  
Maelochs
Senior Member
 
Maelochs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 12,672

Bikes: 2015 Workswell 066, 2014 Dawes Sheila, 1983 Cannondale 500, 1984 Raleigh Olympian, 2007 Cannondale Rize 4, 2017 Fuji Sportif 1 LE

Mentioned: 142 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6066 Post(s)
Liked 940 Times in 532 Posts
Originally Posted by mack_turtle View Post
I drafted your mother last night, Trebek. I was behind her for ten minutes and she didn't mind it one bit!
Never got close enough to make the pass, so to speak?
Maelochs is offline  
Old 12-14-20, 05:19 PM
  #38  
UCantTouchThis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 443
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked 330 Times in 155 Posts
Too many inconsiderate obnoxious cyclists out there. I have politely asked them to drop off for various reasons. Many get upset and argue how they aren't hurting you, not in your way, not bothering you and so on. But yes, there are times when one wants to be alone like after the death of a family member, sibling, parent.

So if someone asks you to drop off, maybe there is good reason, be polite.

I have had guys argue stupid reasons then had to pull over and stop. So do wheelsuckers affect one's ride? Yes!

I don't understand myself. I go out for exercise and a workout. Why should I take anybody's wheel unless it's a race or an organized group ride?
UCantTouchThis is offline  
Old 12-14-20, 05:20 PM
  #39  
CroMo Mike 
All Campy All The Time
 
CroMo Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 1,282

Bikes: Listed in my signature.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Wait until you get to a section of road with a cross-wind. Ride very close to the down-wind side of the paved roadway. That way he gets no draft without going off-road, which he won't want to do at drafting speeds. Go ahead and hammer it while he's out in the wind.
__________________
My C&V Bikes:
1972 Bottecchia Professional, 1987 Bottecchia Team C-Record, 1982 Colnago Super,
1995 Bianchi Campione d'Italia, 1995 DeBernardi Thron Super Record


CroMo Mike is offline  
Old 12-14-20, 05:35 PM
  #40  
Pop N Wood
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: Maryland
Posts: 898

Bikes: 1982 Bianchi Sport SX, Rayleigh Tamland 1, Rans V-Rex recumbent, Fuji MTB, 80's Cannondale MTB with BBSHD ebike motor

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
Liked 320 Times in 216 Posts
Originally Posted by Wileyrat View Post
Snot rockets.

Usually I just pull over, not that I get a lot of drafters anyway.
Snot rockets have always worked for me. Seriously.

Quick, erratic movements makes them back off as well.

Guess that is one of the few benefits of getting older, i don't get any drafters these days.

Last edited by Pop N Wood; 12-14-20 at 05:40 PM.
Pop N Wood is offline  
Likes For Pop N Wood:
Old 12-14-20, 05:50 PM
  #41  
billridesbikes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 389
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
Liked 222 Times in 136 Posts
I’m going to make a distinction. If you’re out on a solo ride or JRA I think its rude to just start drafting or join a group without asking.

But in events like a century or tour, I would expect people to draft and I’m fine with it. Although, I will usually announce that I’m there. If you’re doing an event with lots of other riders you shouldn’t be yelling at people to stop drafting you, that’s poor form (unless its a TT).
billridesbikes is offline  
Likes For billridesbikes:
Old 12-14-20, 05:59 PM
  #42  
genejockey
Klaatu..Verata..Necktie?
 
genejockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 3,885

Bikes: Canyon Endurace, 105; Battaglin MAX, Chorus; Bianchi 928 Veloce; Ritchey Road Logic, Dura Ace

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1692 Post(s)
Liked 1,558 Times in 840 Posts
So, looked at the other way, what do you do if you're on a long, slight descent, and roll up on someone obviously fitter than yourself who will smoke you at the next rise, so there's no point in passing them, and in fact it might annoy them (see #19 above). Do you just go ahead and pass because you're going faster AT THE MOMENT, knowing they'll pass you again as soon as the road tilts up? Or sit up, feather the brakes, pull off to the side out of their draft, and keep hanging out there till they finally have the advantage and pull away?

Because I'm a large guy this actually happens to me a bit. It's especially a problem with female riders, because on the one hand I don't want to be That Guy, who has to pass them just because they're women but then can't stay ahead because he's just not that good, while on the other I don't want to be That Other Guy who hangs out behind them and creeps them out.

Or am I thinking too much?
genejockey is offline  
Likes For genejockey:
Old 12-14-20, 06:03 PM
  #43  
genejockey
Klaatu..Verata..Necktie?
 
genejockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 3,885

Bikes: Canyon Endurace, 105; Battaglin MAX, Chorus; Bianchi 928 Veloce; Ritchey Road Logic, Dura Ace

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1692 Post(s)
Liked 1,558 Times in 840 Posts
Originally Posted by billridesbikes View Post
Iím going to make a distinction. If youíre out on a solo ride or JRA I think its rude to just start drafting or join a group without asking.

But in events like a century or tour, I would expect people to draft and Iím fine with it. Although, I will usually announce that Iím there. If youíre doing an event with lots of other riders you shouldnít be yelling at people to stop drafting you, thatís poor form (unless its a TT).
Last time I intentionally drafted someone it was mile 92 of a Century, riding into a headwind, and there were 4 younger, stronger riders in some club kit and I hung on behind them for a mile or so, and didn't even thank them!
genejockey is offline  
Old 12-14-20, 06:07 PM
  #44  
Gresp15C
Senior Member
 
Gresp15C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 3,456
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 903 Post(s)
Liked 406 Times in 281 Posts
Just wobble and ride erratically.

I was once on a crowded bike path, and an entire peloton of roadies got behind me but couldn't pass. I casually mentioned to the leader: "Are you aware that you're drafting a geezer on a three-speed?"
Gresp15C is offline  
Likes For Gresp15C:
Old 12-14-20, 06:13 PM
  #45  
79pmooney
A Roadie Forever
 
79pmooney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 9,269

Bikes: (2) ti TiCycles, 2007 w/ triple and 2011 fixed, 1979 Peter Mooney, ~1983 Trek 420 now fixed and ~1973 Raleigh Carlton Competition gravel grinder

Mentioned: 102 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2714 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1,172 Times in 801 Posts
Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
Do it the same way you get rid of a tailgater on the interstate...... BRAKE CHECK. (j/k)

Seriously, slow down so they pass or speed up and drop them.
The day is going to come when I do an automatic reflex slow on my fix gear (for an animal, kid, car, etc.), only to find out I have an uninvited guest on my wheel when I feel the slight nudge on my rear tire and hear the crash. People don't get that if something rolls out onto the street, my brain to leg muscle reflex is far faster than the reach for a brake lever, then anything actually happening. Yes, brakes have far more stopping power - after they have engaged. By that time the rider behind is down.

If I am riding fixed and know I have someone on my wheel I ride accordingly. But I love riding alone and not having to do that.

Just remembered this happened once. Seattle many years ago. 6am. Riding to work through a park with a bike trail. I'd passed a much slower rider a while before. Came to a tight angle turn and resisted the pedal to slow just enough to make it. No contact, but I heard a huge commotion behind me. He didn't crash but I scared the **** out of him, probably literally.
79pmooney is offline  
Old 12-14-20, 06:23 PM
  #46  
GlennR
On Your Left
 
GlennR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Long Island, New York, USA
Posts: 7,705

Bikes: Trek Emonda SLR, Sram eTap, Zipp 303

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2536 Post(s)
Liked 1,664 Times in 855 Posts
Originally Posted by 79pmooney View Post
The day is going to come when I do an automatic reflex slow on my fix gear (for an animal, kid, car, etc.), only to find out I have an uninvited guest on my wheel when I feel the slight nudge on my rear tire and hear the crash. People don't get that if something rolls out onto the street, my brain to leg muscle reflex is far faster than the reach for a brake lever, then anything actually happening. Yes, brakes have far more stopping power - after they have engaged. By that time the rider behind is down.

If I am riding fixed and know I have someone on my wheel I ride accordingly. But I love riding alone and not having to do that.

Just remembered this happened once. Seattle many years ago. 6am. Riding to work through a park with a bike trail. I'd passed a much slower rider a while before. Came to a tight angle turn and resisted the pedal to slow just enough to make it. No contact, but I heard a huge commotion behind me. He didn't crash but I scared the **** out of him, probably literally.
If i grab someone's wheel... I let them know so they call out potholes. If that wave me off.. I drop back or pass.

If you're so close that you can't react to them on the brakes.... your too close.
GlennR is offline  
Likes For GlennR:
Old 12-14-20, 06:24 PM
  #47  
caloso
Senior Member
 
caloso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Sacramento, California, USA
Posts: 39,734

Bikes: Ridley Excalibur, Gazelle Champion Mondial, On-One Pompino, Specialized Rock Hopper

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2490 Post(s)
Liked 1,599 Times in 806 Posts
Originally Posted by genejockey View Post
So, looked at the other way, what do you do if you're on a long, slight descent, and roll up on someone obviously fitter than yourself who will smoke you at the next rise, so there's no point in passing them, and in fact it might annoy them (see #19 above). Do you just go ahead and pass because you're going faster AT THE MOMENT, knowing they'll pass you again as soon as the road tilts up? Or sit up, feather the brakes, pull off to the side out of their draft, and keep hanging out there till they finally have the advantage and pull away?

Because I'm a large guy this actually happens to me a bit. It's especially a problem with female riders, because on the one hand I don't want to be That Guy, who has to pass them just because they're women but then can't stay ahead because he's just not that good, while on the other I don't want to be That Other Guy who hangs out behind them and creeps them out.

Or am I thinking too much?
You may be overthinking. No one's going to think it's weird if a high-mass rider passes on a descent, only to be caught on the next uphill. What would be weird is feathering brakes to stay behind another rider if you could pass safely.

But I get where you're coming from. I've had a situation where I was out doing 3' intervals and I kept catching up to and passing a female racer who was just riding steady tempo. Then I'd sit up for the recovery interval and she'd go by. I thought about saying something like "sorry, I'm not a creep, I'm just doing intervals!" but decided against it when I thought that would be even weirder.
caloso is online now  
Old 12-14-20, 06:56 PM
  #48  
cubewheels
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: Manila, Philippines
Posts: 1,534

Bikes: A really old BMX bike, Phantom 20 kid's MTB, Jackal Mio Gravel Bike

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
Liked 288 Times in 231 Posts
Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
How far is a few feet? If someone is 1 to 2 feet behind me that is a lot different from 5 to 10 feet or to say it another way, 1 to 2 bike lengths. Generally, I am not concerned with riders a bike length or 2 behind me.

Every time I pass someone there is an opportunity for that person or group of riders to jump on my wheel. I can always choose communications and tell them I prefer that they do not draft me. Pretty simple. I have done that and it is amazing the responses one gets. Hence, I prefer not to have the discussion. Much like the internet and this discussion - so much is a matter of opinion.

If I am closing the gap to another cyclist up the road, my approach is to increase speed and pass at a much faster pace and hold that increased speed for 30 seconds or so. This is not a sprint per se just an acceleration. It is unlikely that the rider I am passing will be motivated or able to close a gap that is rapidly increasing in distance.

If they do, and I do not want them to draft me, then there are a myriad of ways including direct communication to solve the problem or since they were able to accelerate, catch me and hold my speed, all aboard.
I was watching our shadow (late afternoon) and also looking to my left to scan for motorists coming form behind whenever I needed to swerve around bumps on the road and he was like 2 ft, directly behind.

I watch TdF races where riders drafted that close. But those guys are pros and quite well backed up by their teams and the event if anything goes wrong. But we were solo riders.

Today I simply did hill circuits to take my mind off drafters.

I don't draft (not anymore for a long time). During high speed cruise, I'm not closer than 2 bike lengths than the guy in front of me. Way farther than that during downhills.

I tried drafting behind other riders before when I just got into and quite new with cycling but I noticed how many seemed annoyed by the practice so I stopped doing it.

Last edited by cubewheels; 12-14-20 at 07:06 PM.
cubewheels is offline  
Old 12-14-20, 07:07 PM
  #49  
genejockey
Klaatu..Verata..Necktie?
 
genejockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 3,885

Bikes: Canyon Endurace, 105; Battaglin MAX, Chorus; Bianchi 928 Veloce; Ritchey Road Logic, Dura Ace

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1692 Post(s)
Liked 1,558 Times in 840 Posts
Originally Posted by caloso View Post
You may be overthinking. No one's going to think it's weird if a high-mass rider passes on a descent, only to be caught on the next uphill. What would be weird is feathering brakes to stay behind another rider if you could pass safely.

But I get where you're coming from. I've had a situation where I was out doing 3' intervals and I kept catching up to and passing a female racer who was just riding steady tempo. Then I'd sit up for the recovery interval and she'd go by. I thought about saying something like "sorry, I'm not a creep, I'm just doing intervals!" but decided against it when I thought that would be even weirder.
As I got more fit this summer, I ended up misjudging my fitness relative to others a couple times, so I'd hung back not wanting to play leapfrog only to find myself able to climb the next hill much faster. Oh, well. As my wife pointed out, it's not like you'll ever see them again.
genejockey is offline  
Old 12-14-20, 07:07 PM
  #50  
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: ,location, location
Posts: 7,705

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), Cilo Road Frame, Proteus frame, Ti 26 MTB

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2024 Post(s)
Liked 934 Times in 653 Posts
This thread is gold.

Me personally if I wasn't willing to just say "hey could you not draft behind me, please" or at least strike up a conversation would either start singing some with my absolute best singing voice "ANNNNNNNDDDD IIIIIIYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIII WHIIIILLL ALWAAAYS LUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOO" and if my golden pipes don't work I would have my brown ops team take care of the rest with a nice SBD blast.
veganbikes is offline  
Likes For veganbikes:

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.