Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Electronics, Lighting, & Gadgets
Reload this Page >

Dinotte 400R vs Dinotte (400R?) Daytime Red

Search
Notices
Electronics, Lighting, & Gadgets HRM, GPS, MP3, HID. Whether it's got an acronym or not, here's where you'll find discussions on all sorts of tools, toys and gadgets.

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-19, 01:46 AM
Antt

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi guys. Have any of you had any experience with both of these lights? There's not a ton of info on the Dinotte website and not too many posts about the Daytime Red. I found one detailed post from several year back on another forum by some guy that also posts on Youtube, but outside of his own personal experience, there's not a whole lot of information out there about the Daytime Red (at least that I can find), especially recent posts.

So, for anyone that knows, is it really "AT LEAST double the output of 400R, and maybe three times as much", as he suggests? Or is the difference negligible?

p.s. While we're on the topic of lights, out of curiously, is that the brightest light on the market today? I was reading about the DS-500, but that's been discontinued for a good minute. Any recent contenders to the DS-500 or is the Dinotte pretty much it? Any thoughts on this as well would be appreciated.