Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Electric Bikes
Reload this Page >

Bionx Battery Mount Compatibility

Notices
Electric Bikes Here's a place to discuss ebikes, from home grown to high-tech.

Old 07-23-18, 09:35 AM
EsEm

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

My eBike was stolen. I still have the battery because it was off the bike, charging, when it was stolen. My eBike had a Bionx G2 (post 2010) System. Bionx has gone bust, but my Battery is still very strong, so I'm trying to build another G2 eBike with my G2 Bionx Battery as the power source.

I've gathered all the parts - except - for the Battery Mount (or 'rail' - I have a downtube type G2 Battery). Does anyone know whether a G2 Battery will work in a G1 Bionx Battery mount?

The connector looks exactly the same. And the cable connectors to the motor look the same. I can buy a G1 Battery Mount (cannot find a G2 battery mount anywhere) - but I don't know if it'll wotk on my G2 Battery.

Thanks to all.

Last edited by EsEm; 07-23-18 at 09:44 AM. Reason: more info
Old 07-23-18, 10:53 AM
BobG

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
Liked 116 Times in 81 Posts
You might give Scooteretti a call to see if they have the mount you need in stock. This link says they have the mount for the S350DL. All of the others are gone.

https://shop-usa.scooteretti.com/pro...-battery-mount

Just after news broke back in February about the BionX woes I began stockpiling spare parts for my D-500 motor. I was able to score a spare battery and G2 console from NYCewheels. I found a G2 mount at Scooteretti. I also have a spare battery docking station for my D-500 from a previous replacement (in error). I want to hang on to it in case I need it in the future.
Old 07-23-18, 11:56 AM
EsEm

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks, Bob. I saw the same the same mount on Scooteretti and actually ordered it. They emailed back and said it was an inventory error and had to cancel my order. I did buy a controller and controller-mount from them and received them right away.

I have a line on a G1 mount but, so far, I cannot find information as to whether it will work or not on my G2 Batt & System.

But if anyone has an extra, downtube G2 Batt Mount, I am definitely interested in buying.
Old 07-31-18, 05:20 AM
Kumiman

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
You can find a few of these available on Ebay