Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Mountain Biking
Reload this Page >

Seeking KCNC Reyton 35.0 stem review and a roadie question

Search
Notices
Mountain Biking Mountain biking is one of the fastest growing sports in the world. Check out this forum to discuss the latest tips, tricks, gear and equipment in the world of mountain biking.

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-21, 10:07 AM
masi61

Bikes: Puch Marco Polo, Saint Tropez, Masi Gran Criterium

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1163 Post(s)
Liked 441 Times in 314 Posts

I like the look of the KCNC Reyton MTB stem. Is anyone using one? How do you like it?

I have a way out there idea of using it on a disc road bike that I am planning that will have orange anodized rims/hubs. It think the Reyton stem has MTB chunky goodness that could be put to good use on a road bike.

I am looking at a 120mm orange anodized one. I think that the angle would make is roughly horizontal for a road bike (not upward rise) . It is listed as +/- 17 degrees. I did not know if 35.0mm bars are a new MTB straight bar standard or not, but for me I was planning on running a set of Deda TrienteCinque 35.0 carbon road bars and I think the effect would be pretty cool.

I can post a link to the stem I'm talking about if that would help folks visualize it better. The stem seems to sell for ~$117 which seems reasonable to me.

Thanks for any help.