Go Back  Bike Forums > The Lounge > Books, Movies, Music & Entertainment
Reload this Page >

Rate the last movie you watched

Notices
Books, Movies, Music & Entertainment Do we really need a description for this forum?

Rate the last movie you watched

Old 10-21-18, 07:14 AM
  #2126  
Juan Foote
LBKA (formerly punkncat)
 
Juan Foote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Jawja
Posts: 3,466

Bikes: Spec Roubaix SL4, GT Traffic 1.0

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 973 Post(s)
Liked 16 Times in 15 Posts
Odd Thomas

TBH it's a rather quirky movie and hard for me to rate. It isn't bad by any means, however...The end of this movie left me crying like a little girl. Not only is it damned sad, but as you may know that actor was crushed to death by his own Jeep a short time after filming this. It is rather strange to come out of a movie feeling worse than you did before.

There are a couple of upcoming movies I am very anxious to see. Bohemian Rhapsody for one...cannot WAIT.

As to the Solo movie listed above...the whoring out that the Disney franchise continues to do to the Star Wars series in a blatant money grab saddens me beyond words. I have to be honest in saying that the quality of ALL the movies has never been stellar...I mean, I was 7 when I saw the first one, so they hold "a place" rather that being some cinematic genius or anything. I cannot bring myself to watch THIS particular turd.
Juan Foote is offline  
Old 10-21-18, 07:49 AM
  #2127  
curbtender
Senior Member
 
curbtender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: SF Bay Area, East bay
Posts: 5,527

Bikes: Marinoni, Kestral 200 2002 Trek 5200, KHS Flite, Koga Miyata, Schwinn Spitfire 5, Schwinn Speedster, Mondia Special, Univega Alpina, Miyata team Ti, MB3

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 539 Post(s)
Liked 39 Times in 31 Posts
First Man Always knew Neil Armstrong kept his life private, just not the reasons behind it. The film did a good job of showing the dangers those guys faced. Good relief from all the fantasy and war films.
curbtender is offline  
Old 10-21-18, 11:49 AM
  #2128  
KraneXL
 
KraneXL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: La-la Land, CA
Posts: 3,373

Bikes: Cannondale Quick SL1 Bike - 2014

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3042 Post(s)
Liked 113 Times in 91 Posts
Originally Posted by Juan Foote View Post
Odd Thomas


TBH it's a rather quirky movie and hard for me to rate. It isn't bad by any means, however...The end of this movie left me crying like a little girl. Not only is it damned sad, but as you may know that actor was crushed to death by his own Jeep a short time after filming this. It is rather strange to come out of a movie feeling worse than you did before.


There are a couple of upcoming movies I am very anxious to see. Bohemian Rhapsody for one...cannot WAIT.


As to the Solo movie listed above...the whoring out that the Disney franchise continues to do to the Star Wars series in a blatant money grab saddens me beyond words. I have to be honest in saying that the quality of ALL the movies has never been stellar...I mean, I was 7 when I saw the first one, so they hold "a place" rather that being some cinematic genius or anything. I cannot bring myself to watch THIS particular turd.
Three suggestions:

1) Don't rate movies by comparison -- Each movie should be rated on it own merits and during its period. After all, it would be unfair rate the silent film version of The Ten Commandments with its 1956 remake. The exceptions, being if you were making a comparative review as to say the style and/or industry changes, etc.


2) Look for the emotion -- The basis of any great film. Any movie that can do that should get the highest rating you can afford.


3) Create a list that applies to all film. It doesn't have to be a long list -- at first -- just the top 3 important things you look for in a film. For example, you might want to start with entertainment value, then acting, or story. If its a sci-fi, you might include a special effects category, etc. Finally, give them a value say 1-5, or whatever you feel is appropriate.

One final thing, never rate/compare a movie to a book. These are two totally different things and have different expectations values each unique to its type.
KraneXL is offline  
Old 10-21-18, 12:13 PM
  #2129  
DrIsotope
Non omnino gravis
 
DrIsotope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: SoCal, USA!
Posts: 7,118

Bikes: Nekobasu, Pandicorn

Mentioned: 109 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3876 Post(s)
Liked 368 Times in 238 Posts
I wish critics would learn this. You shouldn't rate anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it the same way you do Kenneth Branagh's, or Lars Von Trier, or Nicholas Winding Refn. Sometimes a movie just needs to be a good time.

It's probably been 2 months since I watched a movie and thought, wow, that was really good. Series are an exception-- The Haunting of Hill House was excellent.
__________________
DrIsotope is online now  
Old 10-21-18, 01:39 PM
  #2130  
canklecat
Me duelen las nalgas
 
canklecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,464

Bikes: Centurion Ironman, Trek 5900, Univega Via Carisma, Globe Carmel

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2910 Post(s)
Liked 243 Times in 185 Posts
Originally Posted by DrIsotope View Post
I wish critics would learn this. You shouldn't rate anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it the same way you do Kenneth Branagh's, or Lars Von Trier, or Nicholas Winding Refn. Sometimes a movie just needs to be a good time.

It's probably been 2 months since I watched a movie and thought, wow, that was really good. Series are an exception-- The Haunting of Hill House was excellent.
Yep. As bad as Michael Bay is, I'd rather watch any Transformers movie than sit through Von Trier's "Melancholia" again. Although Melancholia may have been among the most unintentionally funny movies I've seen, in a dark humor sorta way.
canklecat is offline  
Old 10-21-18, 01:53 PM
  #2131  
Juan Foote
LBKA (formerly punkncat)
 
Juan Foote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Jawja
Posts: 3,466

Bikes: Spec Roubaix SL4, GT Traffic 1.0

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 973 Post(s)
Liked 16 Times in 15 Posts
Originally Posted by KraneXL View Post
Three suggestions:

1) Don't rate movies by comparison -- Each movie should be rated on it own merits and during its period. After all, it would be unfair rate the silent film version of The Ten Commandments with its 1956 remake. The exceptions, being if you were making a comparative review as to say the style and/or industry changes, etc.


2) Look for the emotion -- The basis of any great film. Any movie that can do that should get the highest rating you can afford.


3) Create a list that applies to all film. It doesn't have to be a long list -- at first -- just the top 3 important things you look for in a film. For example, you might want to start with entertainment value, then acting, or story. If its a sci-fi, you might include a special effects category, etc. Finally, give them a value say 1-5, or whatever you feel is appropriate.

One final thing, never rate/compare a movie to a book. These are two totally different things and have different expectations values each unique to its type.
Well, any movie that I watch completely without leaving or changing channel is at least a 5/10 IMO. The movie was good in it's own way just tough for me to rate due to ending. I like to leave a movie feeling good, or being reflective.
Juan Foote is offline  
Old 10-21-18, 01:53 PM
  #2132  
DrIsotope
Non omnino gravis
 
DrIsotope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: SoCal, USA!
Posts: 7,118

Bikes: Nekobasu, Pandicorn

Mentioned: 109 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3876 Post(s)
Liked 368 Times in 238 Posts
Bay has gotten a short shrift (critically) because he has made some stinkers. But he also did Bad Boys (fun!) The Island (super fun!) and 13 Hours, a movie so good people forget Bay directed it.
__________________
DrIsotope is online now  
Old 10-22-18, 03:08 AM
  #2133  
ooga-booga
lead on macduff!
 
ooga-booga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: normal heights-san diego, ca
Posts: 4,311

Bikes: come and get 'em

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
Liked 59 Times in 49 Posts
Originally Posted by canklecat View Post
Remains of the Day (1993) -- 10/10

Hadn't watched this in years and it was as good as I'd remembered. If there's such a thing as a perfect movie, this is it. Achingly beautiful, emotionally rich and complex without ever being maudlin or manipulative.

Anthony Hopkins' performance has worn well, far better than his excessively mannered Hannibal Lecter character, who became more insufferably caricatured with the movie Hannibal, which was more entertaining as an example of Grand-Guignol absurdist theater. Brian Cox played a more convincing Lecter in Manhunter.

And, upon revisiting the movie, it's also achieved renewed political and cultural resonance with the current trend toward fascism in many governments around the world. When I first watched the movie years ago the subplot about Nazi appeasement and collusion felt like an historical curiosity but not particularly relevant. But it's relevant again.
haven't watched in nearly a year but it was fantastic before, fantastic then and i expect no less upon the next viewing. wish it weren't so pertinent/relevant...
ooga-booga is offline  
Old 10-22-18, 08:53 AM
  #2134  
bikecrate
Senior Member
 
bikecrate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: LF, APMAT
Posts: 2,274
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Watched Tales of Halloween on Netflix. Another collection of short films by different directors. The odd thing is the stories were very short. 10 plus films in a 90 minute time span. There was really no time for character development or a story arch. It was a collection of short violent films that you didn't have much attachment to any characters. Hoping for more of Trick or Treat film experience...but no. 4/10.
bikecrate is offline  
Old 10-22-18, 10:50 AM
  #2135  
KraneXL
 
KraneXL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: La-la Land, CA
Posts: 3,373

Bikes: Cannondale Quick SL1 Bike - 2014

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3042 Post(s)
Liked 113 Times in 91 Posts
Originally Posted by Juan Foote View Post
Well, any movie that I watch completely without leaving or changing channel is at least a 5/10 IMO. The movie was good in it's own way just tough for me to rate due to ending. I like to leave a movie feeling good, or being reflective.
Not a very encouraging rating method for movies these days. Not that I'm not in total disagreement with you.

In any event, you did hit on another important aspect of a good movie: the exit excitement level. Its been a long time since I walked out of a movie and felt energized by it. A very long time.
KraneXL is offline  
Old 10-22-18, 10:57 AM
  #2136  
Juan Foote
LBKA (formerly punkncat)
 
Juan Foote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Jawja
Posts: 3,466

Bikes: Spec Roubaix SL4, GT Traffic 1.0

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 973 Post(s)
Liked 16 Times in 15 Posts
Originally Posted by KraneXL View Post
Not a very encouraging rating method for movies these days. Not that I'm not in total disagreement with you.

In any event, you did hit on another important aspect of a good movie: the exit excitement level. Its been a long time since I walked out of a movie and felt energized by it. A very long time.
TBH my movie and particularly TV watching has gone way down in the last few years. It's not that I don't try. The list of partially watched movies and shows continue to grow. Typically if the show hasn't hooked me by second episode, or movie within the first 15 minutes I move on. I find that most of it is just killing brain cells.
Juan Foote is offline  
Old 10-22-18, 11:09 AM
  #2137  
KraneXL
 
KraneXL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: La-la Land, CA
Posts: 3,373

Bikes: Cannondale Quick SL1 Bike - 2014

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3042 Post(s)
Liked 113 Times in 91 Posts
Originally Posted by Juan Foote View Post
TBH my movie and particularly TV watching has gone way down in the last few years. It's not that I don't try. The list of partially watched movies and shows continue to grow Typically if the show hasn't hooked me by second episode, or movie within the first 15 minutes I move on. I find that most of it is just killing brain cells.
Same here. At first I wasn't sure if I'd grown out of them or if they've just gotten that bad.
KraneXL is offline  
Old 10-22-18, 11:37 AM
  #2138  
Juan Foote
LBKA (formerly punkncat)
 
Juan Foote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Jawja
Posts: 3,466

Bikes: Spec Roubaix SL4, GT Traffic 1.0

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 973 Post(s)
Liked 16 Times in 15 Posts
@KraneXL, I think they have just gotten that bad.
Juan Foote is offline  
Old 10-22-18, 11:59 AM
  #2139  
sknhgy 
Dirt Bomb
 
sknhgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,742
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2364 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
The Green Ray - 9.
__________________
more cops have been killed by donuts than guns in chicago it is a medical fact ask any doctor.
sknhgy is offline  
Old 11-06-18, 02:45 AM
  #2140  
kellyon
Banned.
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 51
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Profondo Rosso (Deep Red)
Excellent. Really liked the soundtrack - a mix of jazz and synths which was a bit different for a horror! I need to watch the extended version at some point.
8/10
kellyon is offline  
Old 11-06-18, 03:29 AM
  #2141  
KraneXL
 
KraneXL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: La-la Land, CA
Posts: 3,373

Bikes: Cannondale Quick SL1 Bike - 2014

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3042 Post(s)
Liked 113 Times in 91 Posts
Originally Posted by Juan Foote View Post
@KraneXL, I think they have just gotten that bad.
Sad. What do you think would make them better?

For me its realism. Lets take a Jurassic Park movie for example. The carnivorous dinosaur chases and eats people. However, in real life a carnivore would only chase pray when they're hungry. Once they've eaten their little bellies full, they pretty much just lay around and ignore any prey animals around them.

I don't mind extending them some level of imagination, but some plots are just silly: The dinosaur knows to tear out its tracker so they can't track him. Really? The dinosaurs knows about satellite transmission?

Anyway, my last movie was "Ant-man and the Wasp" (A&W) -- 5/10. The reason for the low score is two fold:

1) No true villain. Every superhero movie needs a villain. Sure the phasing lady killed a lot of people, but she killed with no clearly defined purpose. What's worse, at the end of the movie all was forgiven. They just let her go with no punishment or show of remorse? Also, how did Pym's wife cure her? Magic?

2) No science. As stated, we need to know how stuff works -- even if its science fiction. In A&W, stuff just happens -- with no explanation as to why or how it works. For example, what are the limits of the suit? What are its weakness? What powers it? We don't need to know all the particulars of its operation, but without these basic details, there's essentially no drama. No drama, no story.

Recall "Fantastic Voyage" they had a time limit to the miniaturization process. They had to get in, complete the mission, and get out before the time expired. That was the drama.
KraneXL is offline  
Old 11-15-18, 09:11 AM
  #2142  
caloso
Senior Member
 
caloso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Sacramento, California, USA
Posts: 38,244

Bikes: Ridley Excalibur, Gazelle Champion Mondial, On-One Pompino, Specialized Rock Hopper

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1920 Post(s)
Liked 304 Times in 167 Posts
Free Solo. 10/10. Do not go if you have a fear of heights.
caloso is online now  
Old 11-15-18, 09:24 AM
  #2143  
Juan Foote
LBKA (formerly punkncat)
 
Juan Foote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Jawja
Posts: 3,466

Bikes: Spec Roubaix SL4, GT Traffic 1.0

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 973 Post(s)
Liked 16 Times in 15 Posts
Netflix movie Outlaw/King I think was the name of it, with Chris Pine. It apparently caused something like an 80% jump in Netflix subscriptions cause you see his penis, no joke.

It follows up just at the ending point of Braveheart in timeline, although the characterization isn't quite the same (obviously). It's quite good and I was surprised in that I generally don't like or complete watching Netflix productions. There were some really decent fight scenes without being too gory, nice love story, decent historical plot line, and a happy ending which is always nice. 8/10
Juan Foote is offline  
Old 11-15-18, 09:46 AM
  #2144  
Shimagnolo
Senior Member
 
Shimagnolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Zang's Spur, CO
Posts: 8,782
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
Liked 126 Times in 84 Posts
Originally Posted by gomeshelen View Post
The Hateful Eight has no rewatch value whatsoever. Itís far too long and there is an imbalance between character building and waffle, it mostly being the latter. Really disappointing and easily my least favourite of all the Tarrentino films. 6/10
Well, it was slow-moving, but how often do you get to watch Kurt Russell destroy a 145yo priceless guitar, (on loan from a museum), mistakenly thinking he is smashing a stage prop?
Shimagnolo is online now  
Old 11-15-18, 10:09 AM
  #2145  
wgscott
Occam's Rotor
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,916
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2366 Post(s)
Liked 230 Times in 144 Posts
BlackKKlansman

9/10
wgscott is offline  
Old 11-15-18, 10:13 AM
  #2146  
Juan Foote
LBKA (formerly punkncat)
 
Juan Foote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Jawja
Posts: 3,466

Bikes: Spec Roubaix SL4, GT Traffic 1.0

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 973 Post(s)
Liked 16 Times in 15 Posts
Originally Posted by wgscott View Post
Is this a joke?

Please, more details. That looked like such a dog.
Juan Foote is offline  
Old 11-17-18, 09:16 AM
  #2147  
Shimagnolo
Senior Member
 
Shimagnolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Zang's Spur, CO
Posts: 8,782
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
Liked 126 Times in 84 Posts
"The Ballad of Buster Scruggs": https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6412452/
It is a 6-part anthology from the Coen Bros.
The stories are all set in the old West.

Some of the stories seemed too short, some seem to take too long, and the last one seemed pointless to me.
Then I read the plot summaries on Wikipedia, and realized I had completely missed what the last one was really about.
Every story is about death, the last one reminds me a bit of something from Ingmar Bergman.

Score: Hell, it's the Coen Bros, and they are always worth watching.
Shimagnolo is online now  
Old 11-17-18, 09:02 PM
  #2148  
I-Like-To-Bike
Been Around Awhile
 
I-Like-To-Bike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Burlington Iowa
Posts: 27,777

Bikes: Vaterland and Ragazzi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked 106 Times in 72 Posts
Originally Posted by Shimagnolo View Post
Score: Hell, it's the Coen Bros, and they are always worth watching.
Have to disagree with you on that.
Though the Coen Brothers directed some of my favorite movies. all of of which are rated at 9+ :
Fargo
Millers Crossing
True Grit
The Big Lebowski ;

they also directed three of the worst and most pointless time-waster movies I have ever seen and rated at zero :
Inside Llewyn Davis
Barton Fink :
No Country for Old Men .

Your opinion obviously differs, thank goodness for many choices, eh?
I-Like-To-Bike is offline  
Old 11-17-18, 09:33 PM
  #2149  
DrIsotope
Non omnino gravis
 
DrIsotope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: SoCal, USA!
Posts: 7,118

Bikes: Nekobasu, Pandicorn

Mentioned: 109 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3876 Post(s)
Liked 368 Times in 238 Posts
Originally Posted by I-Like-To-Bike View Post
...they also directed three of the worst and most pointless time-waster movies I have ever seen and rated at zero :
Inside Llewyn Davis
Barton Fink :
No Country for Old Men .

Your opinion obviously differs, thank goodness for many choices, eh?
Inside Llewyn Davis: 7.5 IMDB, 93% Rotten Tomatoes
Barton Fink: 7.7 IMDB, 89% Rotten Tomatoes
No Country For Old Men: 8.1 IMDB, 93% Rotten Tomatoes

That said, I know where you're coming from. There are more than a few movies that are "critical darlings" but I just don't get it. Most recently, La La Land was absolutely raved about, but I found it... okay. And I like both Baby Goose and Emma Stone. But the movie was... okay. I have to disagree with you about No Country For Old Men. That was fantastic. But if you couldn't get into it, you should also probably steer clear of You Were Never Really Here, or anything by Nicolas Winding Refn. Though if you so want to spend a few hours that end with you staring into empty space and exclaiming, what the hell did I just watch?!? I recommend a back-to-back viewing of Under the Skin and The Neon Demon. Bonkers.

Just watched Mile 22, which I think suffered most from Berg's directorial style. It was choppy cuts on top of choppy cuts. They all but wasted Iko Uwais, who I really want to see in more movies. Maggie from TWD (Lauren Cohan) was great. 6.0/10

Yesterday was Mission Impossible: Fallout, or more accurately, "what won't Tom Cruise do for a film?" The answer is apparently nothing. No green screen for the helicopter scenes. Cruise just up and learned to fly helicopters acrobatically. Why not. McQuarrie is another chop-cut-chop guy, but this got past his desire to change camera angle faster than heartbeats. I'd put this in 3rd place in the series. At the top, Ghost Protocol, and in 2nd, the first one from way back in '96. Rebecca Ferguson. Oof. 7.5/10

The night before, The Meg. Knew what I was getting into on the way in. The writing was absurd, but it was still a Statham vehicle, so it's all right. As Patton Oswalt said, "Jason Statham has never once been in a great movie-- but he's never been in a boring one, either." I genuinely don't know how to rate it. Statham fights a 70-foot shark. It's basically camp with above-average visual effects.
__________________
DrIsotope is online now  
Old 11-17-18, 09:56 PM
  #2150  
Shimagnolo
Senior Member
 
Shimagnolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Zang's Spur, CO
Posts: 8,782
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
Liked 126 Times in 84 Posts
Originally Posted by I-Like-To-Bike View Post
Have to disagree with you on that.
Though the Coen Brothers directed some of my favorite movies. all of of which are rated at 9+ :
Fargo
Millers Crossing
True Grit
The Big Lebowski ;

they also directed three of the worst and most pointless time-waster movies I have ever seen and rated at zero :
Inside Llewyn Davis
Barton Fink :
No Country for Old Men .

Your opinion obviously differs, thank goodness for many choices, eh?
I don't necessarily disagree with you.
Some of their films I can (and have) watched over and over.
Others, I'm not so inclined to watch again.

My favorites ---------------------------
True Grit (2010)
Blood Simple (1984)
Fargo (1996)
O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000)
Raising Arizona (1987) (Laughed myself breathless watching this).
The Ballad of Buster Scruggs (2018) (I might watch this again just because I missed some things the first time.)
The Big Lebowski (1998) (I bought the DVD.)
The Hudsucker Proxy (1994)

My not-so favorites ---------------------------
A Serious Man (2009)
Barton Fink (1991)
Burn After Reading (2008)
Hail, Caesar! (2016)
Inside Llewyn Davis (2013)
Intolerable Cruelty (2003)
Miller's Crossing (1990) (I might watch this again because it has been so long that I've forgotten why it didn't impress me).
No Country for Old Men (2007)
The Ladykillers (2004)
The Man Who Wasn't There (2001)
Shimagnolo is online now  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.