Search
Notices
Indoor & Stationary Cycling Forum From spin to Zwift to Peloton, this forum is dedicated to any and all indoor training on stationary bikes

Out of Gaz?

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-21, 06:00 AM
oujeep1

Bikes: Trek Emonda SLR, Colnago CX1 EVO

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Out of Gaz?

Anyone who uses FulGaz experience issues yesterday? I use Zwift and Rouvy, but am doing a 2 week free trial on FulGaz, yesterday after a short zwift warmup I tried to go to FG, it would not pair with my trainer- I have done this before and it worked fine. After reading the FulGaz pages I thought it might be that the trainer was still paired to Zwift, so I turned off the apple TV, and unplugged the trainer, tried again, still no luck. Runs fine on Rouvy, so I don' t think still being paired to Zwift is the issue. Will try again today, any thoughts or suggestions appreciated
Old 02-21-21, 06:12 AM
Jno

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Liked 14 Times in 12 Posts
I use Fulgaz and although I had no trouble yesterday, I have had such troubles every once in a while. When that happens, I clear the cache and reload it. That always gets things going properly.
Old 02-23-21, 12:36 PM
Barry2 
LR÷P=HR

Bikes: 1981 Holdsworth Special, 1993 C-dale MT3000 & 1996 F700CAD3, 2018 Cervelo R3 & 2022 R5, JustGo Runt, Ridley Oval, Kickr Bike 8-)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 867 Post(s)
Liked 1,205 Times in 694 Posts
BLE and iPhone.

My iPhone interferes with FulGaz and my Wahoo Roam if I have it too close.

iPhone and iPad seem to want to own all BLE devices they can see.

Barry
​​​​​​​