Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Long Distance Competition/Ultracycling, Randonneuring and Endurance Cycling
Reload this Page >

entire, edited video + travelogue: Brevetto Brenta -Ortles (363km + 8088m), Stelvio

Search
Notices
Long Distance Competition/Ultracycling, Randonneuring and Endurance Cycling Do you enjoy centuries, double centuries, brevets, randonnees, and 24-hour time trials? Share ride reports, and exchange training, equipment, and nutrition information specific to long distance cycling. This isn't for tours, this is for endurance events cycling

entire, edited video + travelogue: Brevetto Brenta -Ortles (363km + 8088m), Stelvio

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-15, 07:33 PM
gyorgyigabor

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hello !

4 weeks ago I shared the trailer, the best of video of the brevetto Brenta - Ortles (officially 363 kms + 8088 m) in Italy.
3 days ago I finished editing the long video-version and writing a travelogue about it, so I'm happy to share them. The video contains more beauty and more details about the ride and adventure
It is full with english subtitles to understand, but the video contains a lot of great music in the background.

The route: Pietramurata (Italy) - Molveno - Passo Palade (1518 m) - Merano - Passo dello Stelvio (2760 m) -landslide on the descent - Bormio - Passo di Gavia (2621 m) - Ponte di Legno - Passo del Tonale (1883 m) - Dimaro - Passo Campo Carlo Magno (1682 m) - Stenico - Pietramurata.

I hope You will enjoy and it can give motvation too.

The english travelogue can be found here:
Travelogue / report: Brenta-Ortles brevet (363 km + 8088 m) with Stelvio, Gavia, Tonale...

Thanks for watching !
Gábor