Go Back  Bike Forums > News & Suggestions > Manufacturer, Retailer, Survey and Consumer Feedback
Reload this Page >

Giro Customer Service Gets Two Thumbs Up From Me

Notices
Manufacturer, Retailer, Survey and Consumer Feedback As a manufacturer or retailer, do you want opinions and feedback on your products or services? Members, do you have an open letter to publish? Here's a place for both sides of the industry to communicate. Also, surveys and Student Data Colllection projects go in here.

Old 09-11-18, 06:13 PM
2cam16

Bikes: TRIMMED DOWN THE HERD

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1089 Post(s)
Liked 928 Times in 594 Posts

My not even two month old full finger gloves developed a tear on the middle finger seam on my right hand. My mtb riding consists mostly of XC and nothing crazy. So last week I just wanted to bring it to the attention of Giro. Took a couple of pics and sent them via email to Giro, not expecting much back. They replied a few hours later asking for my shipping address, no questions asked. Sent it to them and an hour later they said they're shipping out a new pair.
Don't I wish all CS would be like that. Thanks Giro!