Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

Cervelo P5 six TT bike for sale with all of the upgrades

Search
Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Cervelo P5 six TT bike for sale with all of the upgrades

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-18, 12:23 PM
Diana

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cervelo P5 six TT bike for sale with all of the upgrades: $3200

You are checking out my USED but in GREAT condition 2014 51cm Cervelo P5six Dura-Ace Di2 TT Triathlon Bike with tons of upgrades. Note that I ride a 54cm bike on the road and the 51cm Cervelo TT bike will easily accommodate riders up to 5'9" in height. I also ride a road bike for much of the year and have a dedicated trainer bike, so total miles on the bike is low compared to most. This bike has been by far the fastest bike I have owned and has led me to multiple TT and triathlon age group victories, including the Ironman World Championship. This bike is loaded to the max with the fastest and highest end equipment available. The ENVE wheelset shown is NOT included, nor are pedals. A Dura-Ace road wheelset (~1year old with low miles) is included with the bike.

It has a sculpted carbon fiber frame that is tuned & contoured to eliminate resistance. It has Magura hydraulic RT8 brakes with wind cheating profiles. Shifting is fast & easy with Dura Ace 11-speed Di2 components powered by a SRAM Powerglide 53/39 crankset with a Quarq Elsa power meter built in. It has a front mounted water hydration system with Garmin accessory mount (bottle cage needs to be replaced). It comes with a Specialized Carbon Sitero saddle, two carbon aero water bottle holders & a Stealth XLab Pocket 200 on the top tube.

The biggest upgrades for this bike since my original purchase have been the addition of Ceramic Speed oversized pulleys (purchased 1 year ago): https://www.ceramicspeed.com/en/spor...00/#sku=101640
a Ceramic Speed bottom bracket: https://www.ceramicspeed.com/en/spor...ad/#sku=101354
the upgrade to Di2 DA components in 2017 (from SRAM Red originally), the carbon rail Specialized Sitero saddle installed new this summer, the upgrade to the Quarq Elsa from an earlier model Quarq power meter, a new Cervelo carbon fork that has plenty of steerer tube left to cut if you want to get lower in front for greater aerodynamics (there was nothing wrong with the original fork except that it was cut too short during the build so I had no adjustability the first 2 seasons I rode it), and the addition of a Wipperman Connex Ultra Optimized 11-speed chain: https://www.premierbike.com/products/optimized-chain.

The Di2 battery system is integrated into the frameset and sits in front of the rear wheel. The battery charger is included along with a spare battery recently purchased as I forgot my battery at a race this year.

Please note that the bike has some normal signs of wear and tear with light scratches and a small crack in the plastic fairing covering the front brakes (shown in photos), but the bike has never been involved in a crash.

Although a very nice and lightweight Dura-Ace wheelset is included with 11-speed cassette and tires, we can negotiate the addition of a brand new set of Zipp 30 course clinchers, or the ENVE 8.9 wheelset shown in the photos.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with questions, and thanks for looking!! Price listed is for local pickup only in Fort Collins, CO.

Diana

Last edited by Diana; 12-03-18 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Forgot to list a price
Old 01-16-19, 04:06 PM
Diana

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bike sold.

Bike has been sold. How do you delete the ad?