Search
Notices
Classic and Vintage Bicycles: Whats it Worth? Appraisals. Use this subforum for all requests as to "How much is this vintage bike worth?"Do NOT try to sell it in here, use the Marketplaces.

4 bikes- what are they worth?

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-21, 11:55 AM
Shari

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
4 bikes- what are they worth?

Hello. I don’t know a thing about bikes, but I have these 4 I’d like to sell. Any suggestions on what they are worth would be great. I did post the grey trek in another forum and got a few good responses on it. I live in Wisconsin, so I doubt that’s a real pricey area for bikes ... but what do I know. I will post the pictures. By the way, the autobike is one that shifts for you, in case anyone is not familiar with that.

Old 04-17-21, 12:58 PM
27inch
vintage rider

Bikes: 1937 Roadmaster, 1972 Schwinn Typhoon, 1972 Raleigh Sports

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Around here, which is also not a strong area for bikes, the Trek would bring $400+ with air in its tires, the Raleigh Marathon mixte frame might fetch $200, the Trek ladies mtb would be a tough sell, but if you got lucky it may bring as much as $150. The Autobike is a tough one, the few I've seen for sale used around here sat listed for months. Most of them that I've run across don't work riight and weren't very well built. They were pricey bikes though when new, so if it works and shifts properly, you could luck out and find a buyer willing to try one.
Old 04-17-21, 06:07 PM
Shari

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
27 inch,

Thanks so much for the info. It’s nice to have an idea of what these bikes are worth.

Last edited by Shari; 04-17-21 at 06:11 PM.