Notices
Forum Suggestions & User Assistance Have a suggestion for the forums? Need help with the Forums? Post here.

Old 06-16-20, 10:09 AM
delbiker1 
Mother Nature's Son

Bikes: 2014 Orbea Avant MD30, 2004 Airborne Zeppelin TI, 2003 Lemond Poprad, 2001 Lemond Tourmalet, 2014? Soma Smoothie

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 838 Post(s)
Liked 1,414 Times in 801 Posts

Any admin/mod, for the past week or so, I have been constantly getting wrong password/username errors. I have gone through the retrieve info, change password process at least 2 dozen times. Half the time, the passcode I get from BF brings up the error message and I have to go through it again. Eventually, I will get a code that works and I get logged in. If I log out, then try to log on again later in the day, or whenever, my new passcode brings up the error messages regarding username/password again. Once again, I have to fo through the process a number of times before I can get logged on again. It is a real pain in the rear to have to deal with this. Is BF having issues, is it my account, does anybody have a clue as to what the problem is?
Old 06-16-20, 11:04 AM
IBJoel
Administrator

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
Liked 224 Times in 146 Posts
Are you typing in the password you're sent or copy/pasting it (taking care that the entire password is selected and no extra spaces are copied)? We recommend copy/paste.
Old 06-16-20, 04:31 PM
delbiker1 
Mother Nature's Son

Bikes: 2014 Orbea Avant MD30, 2004 Airborne Zeppelin TI, 2003 Lemond Poprad, 2001 Lemond Tourmalet, 2014? Soma Smoothie

I have tried all the above. I have tried more passcodes than I can remember. I redid the passcode AGAIN this afternoon because it would not accept the one I changed it to this morning. It was working then. The code I loaded a little while ago seems to be working ok. I guess I will see next time I log in. AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!
Old 06-17-20, 11:30 AM
IBJoel
Administrator

Originally Posted by delbiker1
I have tried all the above. I have tried more passcodes than I can remember. I redid the passcode AGAIN this afternoon because it would not accept the one I changed it to this morning. It was working then. The code I loaded a little while ago seems to be working ok. I guess I will see next time I log in. AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!
Is it a password from a reset email or a password that you create that gives you trouble?
Old 06-17-20, 11:54 AM
delbiker1 
Mother Nature's Son

Thanks for the response. I have been having trouble with the BF generated and personal passwords. I get a BF code to work, then when I try to change my password, I get the error code. I have had a few times that I actually did get my password to work, only to get the error message again the next time I try to log on. Whatever the issue was/is, it certainly could be something on my end, I believe I got it right finally. I have logged in a few times on the new password I loaded yesterday. Hopefully, that will keep working. As I get older my my mental acuity, memory, and patience are becoming more challenging. Thanks to the admin/mods for investigating and helping.
Old 06-17-20, 12:07 PM
IBJoel
Administrator

Originally Posted by delbiker1
Thanks for the response. I have been having trouble with the BF generated and personal passwords. I get a BF code to work, then when I try to change my password, I get the error code. I have had a few times that I actually did get my password to work, only to get the error message again the next time I try to log on. Whatever the issue was/is, it certainly could be something on my end, I believe I got it right finally. I have logged in a few times on the new password I loaded yesterday. Hopefully, that will keep working. As I get older my my mental acuity, memory, and patience are becoming more challenging. Thanks to the admin/mods for investigating and helping.

Good to hear! Make sure your password has an uppercase letter, a lowercase letter, a number, a symbol (!, $, @, etc) and is 10 characters long.