Notices
Forum Suggestions & User Assistance Have a suggestion for the forums? Need help with the Forums? Post here.

User Mentions not working

Old 06-18-20, 05:33 PM
JaccoW
Overdoing projects

Bikes: Batavus Randonneur GL, Gazelle Orange Excellent, Gazelle Super Licht, Gazelle Grand Tourist, Gazelle Lausanne, Gazelle Tandem, Koga-Miyata SilverAce, Koga-Miyata WorldTraveller

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
Liked 1,237 Times in 686 Posts
User Mentions not working

Seems like user mentions are not working anymore.

Last mention I can find on my profile page is from the end of March but then I ran into this post from a few days ago where I was clearly mentioned. No notification, message or even mention on my profile page whatsoever.
I noticed other users not responding to mentions where they would have before. Now it could be they are ignoring me but this looks more like technical issue.

I can post pictures in the morning.
Old 06-19-20, 08:22 AM
IBJoel
Administrator

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
Liked 224 Times in 146 Posts
They're working, but very specifically (and kind of counter-intuitively). If I type your name in all the way @JaccoW then you get the notification. If I select it from the list of usernames that pop up as I begin to type you username, you do not. This is a known issue and we are working on it. It will take some time, though. It's in the core software and so a different team is taking a look at it.
Likes For IBJoel: