Notices
Manufacturer, Retailer, Survey and Consumer Feedback As a manufacturer or retailer, do you want opinions and feedback on your products or services? Members, do you have an open letter to publish? Here's a place for both sides of the industry to communicate. Also, surveys and Student Data Colllection projects go in here.

Sunglasses Opinions, please!

Old 09-23-19, 12:57 PM
agsprabary

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sunglasses Opinions, please!

Hi there!
I'm a writer from Dallas and I'm working on an article about the best/most preferred sunglasses for bicyclists. This includes mountain biking, competitive road cycling, commuting, etc.

What I'm mainly interested in is the brands of sunglasses you like best, what type of biking you use them for, and what you like about them. If you want to include where you bought them, price, or any other details, that's also welcome but not required. I appreciate any help you can give!

Cheers,
A
Old 09-23-19, 05:26 PM
Homebrew01
Super Moderator

Bikes: Old Steelies I made, Old Cannondales

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1173 Post(s)
Liked 927 Times in 612 Posts
Welcome to Bike Forums.

I am moving this thread to the appropriate Sub-Forum.

FYI: https://www.bikeforums.net/forum-sugg...ad-please.html