Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Introductions
Reload this Page >

Hello from Rochester NY

Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Hello from Rochester NY

Old 11-23-20, 03:23 AM
palysiak 
Biking.Nerd

Bikes: 2020 Specialized Roubaix Di2, 2017 Giant Defy Comp, 2008 Gary Fisher Tiburon, 2018 Minnesota 2.0 Framed, 2008 Masi Vincere, 2012 Specialized Roubaix

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Hello from Rochester NY

Been reading the digests for quite a while, have found a ton of information about road and trail biking.
I have been biking for about 15 years now, have over 45,000 miles in, 2 road bikes, a trail bike, and a fat tire bike.
I retired 4 years ago at 60 years old and biking has become an integral part of my life.
I have been trying to get out in winter, hence the fat tire bike. That isn't going well. I tend to sweat a lot and my toes and fingers tend to get really cold. Hard to carry enough liquid in the winter, so now I am trying to cut down rides to about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
Old 11-23-20, 06:01 AM
Rage
Space Ghost

Bikes: Bridgestone, Fuji, Iro, Jamis, Gary Fisher, GT, Scott, Specialized and more

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
Liked 411 Times in 317 Posts
Welcome to the forums!
In the same boat. Winter sucks.