Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

Gold Cinelli Supercorsa

Search
Notices
Road Cycling “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” -- Ernest Hemingway

Gold Cinelli Supercorsa

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-11, 01:39 PM
ruskiantonov
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gold Cinelli Supercorsa

Hey guys, I have an appraisal question. I'm thinking about buying a SuperCorsa and need to know if I'm getting a good deal. The owner is not sure of the year but here are some details about the bike. Black 58 frame with gold Cinelli logos (I'm assuming that its not the golden black edition but just a custom color scheme). Chorus brakes, derailleurs, crank, cassette, shifters and chain rings. Cinelli bars and stem. Chris King headset. Campagnolo hubs on Campagnolo Sciricco rims (old style) and Vitoria tires. Campy seat post as well. The paint is close to perfect, minor scuffs in places. I can tell this bike didn't get ridden too much. Also the top tube cable routing is not internal, i.e. through external cable guides. The bike looks excellent and is complete except for saddle and pedals. The guy wants 1500 for it. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!