Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Beach Cruisers
Reload this Page >

Beach cruiser/C&V freebie opportunity

Search
Notices
Beach Cruisers Do you love balloon tires and fenders? Do you love riding the simplicity of a single gear and coaster brakes or a single gear cluster? Do you love the classic curves in the tubing of a cruiser that takes you back to the 1950's and 1960's, stylistically? Here's your home! Welcome to the Beach Cruisers and Cruisers forum!

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-19, 07:40 PM
FolderBeholder

Bikes: 1963 Schwinn, EuroMini Urbano, Magnum Premium 48, Brompton S6L, Tokyo Bike Mini-Velo

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Liked 46 Times in 29 Posts

I am cleaning my garage, and no longer restore/own/ride and cruisers or vintage bikes.

Inasmuch I have a fair amount of miscellaneous parts for Schwinn and other vintage 26”ers.....for free. Chainwheels, sprockets, pedals, seat posts, clamps, cables, cranks, bearings, coaster brake hubs, cups, blah, blah, blah. Am offering the entire “shmess” for FREE to anyone interested enough in them to pick them up in inland Southern California. Or pay shipping but frankly thats not gonna be cheap @ 20 lbs +.

See attached picture....thats the load. PM here if interested.

(Admin: apologies if this violates some board policy, just trying to pay some un-needed goodies forward. Delete my post if thats the way it has to be)

Speedo inc.

The whole MaryAnne

Last edited by FolderBeholder; 09-10-19 at 07:45 PM.
Likes For FolderBeholder:
Old 09-10-19, 08:39 PM
MrK.

Bikes: 2011 Handsome/ Twin Six Speedy Devil, 2006 Soma Groove, 1991 Haro Impulse Comp, 1987 KHS Montana Pro, 1986 Ross Mount Hood, 1986 Mongoose ATB, 1985 Shogun Prairie Breaker I, 1973 World Voyageur, 1941 Schwinn DX "Klunker"

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked 96 Times in 45 Posts
Originally Posted by FolderBeholder
I am cleaning my garage, and no longer restore/own/ride and cruisers or vintage bikes.

Inasmuch I have a fair amount of miscellaneous parts for Schwinn and other vintage 26”ers.....for free. Chainwheels, sprockets, pedals, seat posts, clamps, cables, cranks, bearings, coaster brake hubs, cups, blah, blah, blah. Am offering the entire “shmess” for FREE to anyone interested enough in them to pick them up in inland Southern California. Or pay shipping but frankly thats not gonna be cheap @ 20 lbs +.

See attached picture....thats the load. PM here if interested.

(Admin: apologies if this violates some board policy, just trying to pay some un-needed goodies forward. Delete my post if thats the way it has to be)

Speedo inc.

The whole MaryAnne
pm sent.
Old 09-11-19, 08:14 PM
IlovemyBreeze

Bikes: 1965 Schwinn DeLuxe Breeze, ???? Trek, 1973 Schwinn Twinn

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Would you be able to separate the two pedals with the XXX pattern and send them to me? I recently restored my 1965 DeLuxe Breeze and then the pedal fell off. I’m most happy to send money for shipping or to purchase them. You can answer me here or at lauriebaldwin@comcast.net. I can’t thank you enough!!
Old 09-16-19, 09:10 AM
Philphine

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked 18 Times in 16 Posts
if you have a local co-op they'd probably be happy to take it. been on a long term (yes, lazy) garage clean out and have made several trips giving them bikes and frames. also gonna knock a few pennies off my taxes.