Search
Notices
Northern California Northern California

Fun and motivated AMBBR

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-19, 07:20 AM
BACOSBITS

Bikes: I own a Specialty Stump-Jumper which I use for both Mtn and Road. I ride about 60 miles a week.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Fun and motivated AMBBR

Hello! My name is John. I am from Rancho PV CA. I am 56 years old. I'm a very friendly, funny guy. I'm riding this coming weekend, around Tahoe, "Americas Most Beautiful Bike Ride." I am looking for a new (cool) ride buddy. My wife and her friend are coming along but they are slow and not sure if they can make the entire 72 mile ride. So, they can hang together and I move on... Hope to hear from someone interested in the same! I'm not trying to break any speed records, I'm not a racer, but motivated to beat my time from last year. LMK and we can meet at the starting line!

Last edited by BACOSBITS; 05-28-19 at 07:23 AM. Reason: copied with colored words didn't compute