Search
Notices
Classic and Vintage Bicycles: Whats it Worth? Appraisals. Use this subforum for all requests as to "How much is this vintage bike worth?"Do NOT try to sell it in here, use the Marketplaces.

S-Works Tarmac S13 Value

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-20, 09:35 AM
Rbonn

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts
S-Works Tarmac S13 Value

I”m looking at an S-Works Tarmac S13 at an LBS. Full Dura Ace group, except hubs are Ultegra. Very clean. What would be a reasonable price for this bike. He said it’s around a 2011-2012 Model.

Thanks, guys.
Old 08-08-20, 12:29 PM
plonz 

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
Liked 468 Times in 301 Posts
Just sold my 2011 Tarmac SL2 with full DA7800, carbon wheels and spectacular White Industries hubs. Gave it away to the first person that waved $1,000 in front of my face. Listing was up for less than a day.

I’m thinking I could have probably held out for $1,400 but it would have taken longer and more of my time. OP’s subject bike is s-works which could add a bit to the value. Lots of other variables to consider on an 8 year old carbon bike.

Here’s a pic to compare condition to the one you are looking at