Search
Notices
Forum Suggestions & User Assistance Have a suggestion for the forums? Need help with the Forums? Post here.

Lost feature

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-23, 11:08 AM
USAZorro
Señor Member

Bikes: Mostly English - predominantly Raleighs

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1492 Post(s)
Liked 1,096 Times in 642 Posts
Lost feature

Up until last Friday, I could be a thread on the 2nd page or beyond, and when I scrolled down, I could see posts below. (this still happens).

When I scrolled up, I could see earlier posts (this still works), AND at the top, I was presented with the tree showing Bike Forums > Classic and Vintage > Title of Thread (each of which was a working link) This feature no longer is present (at least not while using my preferred browser - Firefox. I haven't attempted using others).

This lost feature was very helpful to me as I often take a look at several threads in the same Forum whenever I visit - which is rather frequently. If this could be restored, I would greatly appreciate it.

edit: Scrolling up does NOT allow you to see previous posts on the same thread any more. This is a severe navigational issue.
Old 06-21-23, 11:10 AM
USAZorro
Señor Member

Bikes: Mostly English - predominantly Raleighs

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 1492 Post(s)
Liked 1,096 Times in 642 Posts
Also having issues with "Post Quick Reply"
Old 06-21-23, 04:33 PM
shelbyfv
Expired Member

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 3683 Post(s)
Liked 5,448 Times in 2,769 Posts
Originally Posted by USAZorro
Up until last Friday, I could be a thread on the 2nd page or beyond, and when I scrolled down, I could see posts below. (this still happens).

When I scrolled up, I could see earlier posts (this still works), AND at the top, I was presented with the tree showing Bike Forums > Classic and Vintage > Title of Thread (each of which was a working link) This feature no longer is present (at least not while using my preferred browser - Firefox. I haven't attempted using others).

This lost feature was very helpful to me as I often take a look at several threads in the same Forum whenever I visit - which is rather frequently. If this could be restored, I would greatly appreciate it.

edit: Scrolling up does NOT allow you to see previous posts on the same thread any more. This is a severe navigational issue.
Is it possible "Infinite Scroll" has been turned off? CP/Edit Options/Thread Display Options.