Search
Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Trek inventory

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-21, 12:18 PM
Ralphinca

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Trek inventory

Did Trek take the dealer inventory feature off of their website? I’ve been thinking of buying a Trek Verve 3, and up until now I’ve been able to see what dealers had it in stock. Now it seems they don’t have that feature.
Old 03-22-21, 02:02 PM
August West

Bikes: Domane SLR7 Project One

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
Liked 173 Times in 105 Posts
Seems to be working for me. Try entering the size you want and it will pop up dealers or you can go to "Find in Stores" for more.

Old 03-22-21, 02:56 PM
jaxgtr

Bikes: Trek Domane SLR 7 AXS, Trek CheckPoint SL7 AXS, Trek Emonda ALR AXS, Trek FX 5 Sport

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
Liked 1,720 Times in 1,004 Posts
I have no issues with it...It might be that there is just none of those bikes in your Trek Warehouse region.

Likes For jaxgtr:
Old 03-22-21, 05:10 PM
guachi

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
Liked 327 Times in 179 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if it's because there's just no inventory. I recently ordered a Trek through my local store and I thought it was broken as nothing ever appeared. It's just that stock was so low.