Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

Retro roadies- old frames with STI's or Ergos

Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Retro roadies- old frames with STI's or Ergos

Old 08-08-19, 09:34 AM
  #7401  
abshipp 
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Rockford IL
Posts: 399

Bikes: 1976 Motobecane Grand Jubile, 1977 Schwinn Super Le Tour 12.2 Chrome, 1981 Trek 716, 2010 Banshee Paradox

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
Liked 23 Times in 17 Posts
Originally Posted by RiddleOfSteel View Post

Beautiful! Thanks so much!

Regarding the 21mm steerer, it is a bit of a bummer. I'm fortunate enough that currently the stem extension works well for me and I don't have to worry about finding a different one that would fit the steer tube. It's not the prettiest stem though

Last edited by abshipp; 08-08-19 at 09:50 AM.
abshipp is offline  
Old 08-08-19, 09:56 AM
  #7402  
RiddleOfSteel
Lugged, Dura-Ace Glory
 
RiddleOfSteel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 2,637

Bikes: '87 Schwinn Prologue - '74 Schwinn Paramount P15 - '8X Davidson Impulse - '88 Land Shark Road Shark - '85 Specialized Allez SE - '81 Univega Gran Premio - '92? Bushnell Track Bike

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 838 Post(s)
Liked 58 Times in 48 Posts
Originally Posted by Andy_K View Post
I hear you about the 21.0 steerer. I thought about doing something similar with my Voyageur, but @gugie convinced me that I had probably over-invested by using left over craft store paint to touch it up. (It had substantial front end collision damage when I got it.)

Your balancing of black and chrome was outstanding. It makes me think I should consider more black for my Pinarello.
Thanks! Every bike is different with regard to how much they want of a certain color--I say this as I try to remember your Pinarello (red lugs correct?)--as well as the components you put on them. I find chrome bikes (even bikes with fully chrome forks and painted frames) very tricky. Modern Campagnolo has that lovely lustrous silver finish, but it is nowhere near chrome. I see this on chrome Paramounts as well. It just looks like too much 'silver' competing for attention. Enter black, and some select high polish elements (thank you, 7800 Dura-Ace). The black headset and, well, most of the components, helped keep the chrome as the main focus without any competing 'duller' silver elements. I even had nice chrome fenders on it and used it as a rain bike briefly before the fenders and 25mm tires decided to be much more finicky than I would have liked.

Originally Posted by non-fixie View Post
Nice. Very nice.
Thank you!
RiddleOfSteel is offline  
Old 08-08-19, 10:24 AM
  #7403  
RiddleOfSteel
Lugged, Dura-Ace Glory
 
RiddleOfSteel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 2,637

Bikes: '87 Schwinn Prologue - '74 Schwinn Paramount P15 - '8X Davidson Impulse - '88 Land Shark Road Shark - '85 Specialized Allez SE - '81 Univega Gran Premio - '92? Bushnell Track Bike

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 838 Post(s)
Liked 58 Times in 48 Posts
Originally Posted by abshipp View Post
Beautiful! Thanks so much!

Regarding the 21mm steerer, it is a bit of a bummer. I'm fortunate enough that currently the stem extension works well for me and I don't have to worry about finding a different one that would fit the steer tube. It's not the prettiest stem though
You're welcome. I was very thankful to find a quill stem converter (as seen in the photo) for a 21.0mm ID steerer, but it had 1/2" of taper instead of the 2-3mm of 'taper'/chamfer that we see with normal 22.2mm ID quill stem converters. I won mostly, haha.
RiddleOfSteel is offline  
Old 08-08-19, 10:38 AM
  #7404  
Andy_K 
Senior Member
 
Andy_K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Beaverton, OR
Posts: 12,140

Bikes: Yes

Mentioned: 301 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Liked 51 Times in 43 Posts
Originally Posted by RiddleOfSteel View Post
Thanks! Every bike is different with regard to how much they want of a certain color--I say this as I try to remember your Pinarello (red lugs correct?)--as well as the components you put on them. I find chrome bikes (even bikes with fully chrome forks and painted frames) very tricky. Modern Campagnolo has that lovely lustrous silver finish, but it is nowhere near chrome. I see this on chrome Paramounts as well. It just looks like too much 'silver' competing for attention. Enter black, and some select high polish elements (thank you, 7800 Dura-Ace). The black headset and, well, most of the components, helped keep the chrome as the main focus without any competing 'duller' silver elements. I even had nice chrome fenders on it and used it as a rain bike briefly before the fenders and 25mm tires decided to be much more finicky than I would have liked.
You are remembering the Pinarello correctly. I went with black components for exactly the reasons you describe, but I'm afraid the gray chain rings take away some of the punch. And even with the barrier that colored lugs give me the merely silver bits -- headset, seat post, stem, wheels -- can't coordinate with the chrome. I'm not saying I'm not happy with this bike, but I feel like it could be better. Some days I think I should have gone with the full red main triangle that it had when it was new.



And for some reason I can't take a good picture of this bike.
__________________
My Bikes
Andy_K is offline  
Old 08-08-19, 10:51 AM
  #7405  
RiddleOfSteel
Lugged, Dura-Ace Glory
 
RiddleOfSteel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 2,637

Bikes: '87 Schwinn Prologue - '74 Schwinn Paramount P15 - '8X Davidson Impulse - '88 Land Shark Road Shark - '85 Specialized Allez SE - '81 Univega Gran Premio - '92? Bushnell Track Bike

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 838 Post(s)
Liked 58 Times in 48 Posts
Originally Posted by Andy_K View Post
You are remembering the Pinarello correctly. I went with black components for exactly the reasons you describe, but I'm afraid the gray chain rings take away some of the punch. And even with the barrier that colored lugs give me the merely silver bits -- headset, seat post, stem, wheels -- can't coordinate with the chrome. I'm not saying I'm not happy with this bike, but I feel like it could be better. Some days I think I should have gone with the full red main triangle that it had when it was new.



And for some reason I can't take a good picture of this bike.
The black components, in the effort to balance color composition, need some "friends" and by that I mean that, if you have a pair, putting a wheelset with at least black rims on, if not black spokes and hubs. Those wheels will provide considerable visual aid to the black Campy bits. I wouldn't worry about the warm grey chainrings not helping out--they look really cool--there's barely any black on the bike outside of the components. Black wheels will set the contrast for the lower half of the bike, with the, IMO, seatpost needing to be black next. The stem is critical in height and reach for you, and since there is catalog precedent for mismatching stems and seatposts, that can be left for now. The bar tape and hoods are fine as red--that's an integral part of the theme, but yeah, you need a phalanx of black.
RiddleOfSteel is offline  
Old 08-08-19, 11:21 AM
  #7406  
RiddleOfSteel
Lugged, Dura-Ace Glory
 
RiddleOfSteel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 2,637

Bikes: '87 Schwinn Prologue - '74 Schwinn Paramount P15 - '8X Davidson Impulse - '88 Land Shark Road Shark - '85 Specialized Allez SE - '81 Univega Gran Premio - '92? Bushnell Track Bike

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 838 Post(s)
Liked 58 Times in 48 Posts
Maybe something more like this? The photo is, as we know, a bit on the exposed side, so my corrective magic is limited (especially with the medium resolution).

RiddleOfSteel is offline  
Old 08-08-19, 11:31 AM
  #7407  
non-fixie 
Shifting is fun!
 
non-fixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South Holland, NL
Posts: 7,881

Bikes: Yes, please.

Mentioned: 200 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1110 Post(s)
Liked 97 Times in 73 Posts
Originally Posted by RiddleOfSteel View Post
(...) Thank you!
You're welcome. I've been playing around with the retro-mod concept and find that balancing shapes and colors in such a way that the result looks in any way coherent is not an easy task. And since you seem to have an above-average sense for getting it right, I am very grateful for these examples. Please, keep 'em coming!
__________________
"I spent half my money on bikes and women. The other half I wasted."
non-fixie is offline  
Old 08-08-19, 01:53 PM
  #7408  
Andy_K 
Senior Member
 
Andy_K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Beaverton, OR
Posts: 12,140

Bikes: Yes

Mentioned: 301 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Liked 51 Times in 43 Posts
Originally Posted by RiddleOfSteel View Post
Maybe something more like this? The photo is, as we know, a bit on the exposed side, so my corrective magic is limited (especially with the medium resolution).
Thanks for the suggestions, and nice work on the "corrective magic"! I'll give it a test fit with the wheels from this bike and see how it looks.



By the way, I just bought an unusual Bianchi frame that I'd like to consult you about. I'll send you an e-mail on that one.
__________________
My Bikes
Andy_K is offline  
Old 08-09-19, 11:46 AM
  #7409  
Kilroy1988 
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Dinuba, CA
Posts: 971

Bikes: ~1950 Raleigh Popular, 1951 New Hudson Silver Arrow, ~1970 Frejus Tour de France, 1970 Raleigh Super Course

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
Liked 39 Times in 28 Posts
Okay, silly question, I'm sure... But as I'm pondering the building up of my own "retro roadie" I have hit a snag. I am not sure how to know if a modern sealed bearing bottom bracket such as the Shimano Tiagra 4700 with English threading will fit my old Mercian frame. Of course the threading is right, but I can't figure out if the width of the bottom brackets are adjustable, or more importantly the length between the spindles on the crank arms. Do I have to have a bottom bracket width that exactly matches the specifications of the modern setup, or is there some kind of adjustability?

Thanks!
Kilroy1988 is offline  
Old 08-09-19, 12:10 PM
  #7410  
curbtender
Senior Member
 
curbtender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: SF Bay Area, East bay
Posts: 5,529

Bikes: Marinoni, Kestral 200 2002 Trek 5200, KHS Flite, Koga Miyata, Schwinn Spitfire 5, Schwinn Speedster, Mondia Special, Univega Alpina, Miyata team Ti, MB3

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
Liked 40 Times in 32 Posts
If you are talking about the shimano outboard bearings, they are a standard size. The spindle is part of the crank.
curbtender is online now  
Old 08-09-19, 12:19 PM
  #7411  
Kilroy1988 
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Dinuba, CA
Posts: 971

Bikes: ~1950 Raleigh Popular, 1951 New Hudson Silver Arrow, ~1970 Frejus Tour de France, 1970 Raleigh Super Course

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
Liked 39 Times in 28 Posts
Originally Posted by curbtender View Post
If you are talking about the shimano outboard bearings, they are a standard size. The spindle is part of the crank.
So assuming my old frame has a proper 68mm wide bottom bracket, then a new English style Shimano bottom bracket should work fine? What about the spindles on the crank arms? Are they different lengths for Italian or English, or is the couple of mm negligible regarding how they fit together?

Thanks!
Kilroy1988 is offline  
Old 08-09-19, 12:34 PM
  #7412  
Andy_K 
Senior Member
 
Andy_K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Beaverton, OR
Posts: 12,140

Bikes: Yes

Mentioned: 301 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Liked 51 Times in 43 Posts
Originally Posted by Kilroy1988 View Post
So assuming my old frame has a proper 68mm wide bottom bracket, then a new English style Shimano bottom bracket should work fine? What about the spindles on the crank arms? Are they different lengths for Italian or English, or is the couple of mm negligible regarding how they fit together?
Yeah, if you've got the right threading it just works. Shimano makes Italian threaded bottom brackets, but the same crank works with either.
__________________
My Bikes
Andy_K is offline  
Likes For Andy_K:
Old 08-09-19, 12:39 PM
  #7413  
drobotnik
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Kilroy1988 View Post
Okay, silly question, I'm sure... But as I'm pondering the building up of my own "retro roadie" I have hit a snag. I am not sure how to know if a modern sealed bearing bottom bracket such as the Shimano Tiagra 4700 with English threading will fit my old Mercian frame. Of course the threading is right, but I can't figure out if the width of the bottom brackets are adjustable, or more importantly the length between the spindles on the crank arms. Do I have to have a bottom bracket width that exactly matches the specifications of the modern setup, or is there some kind of adjustability?

Thanks!
As others have noted, the spindle length will just work. However, if you are having chainline issues (especially single speed or 1x gearing) you can use a mountain bb with spacers to fine tune the alignment.
drobotnik is offline  
Old 08-09-19, 12:40 PM
  #7414  
curbtender
Senior Member
 
curbtender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: SF Bay Area, East bay
Posts: 5,529

Bikes: Marinoni, Kestral 200 2002 Trek 5200, KHS Flite, Koga Miyata, Schwinn Spitfire 5, Schwinn Speedster, Mondia Special, Univega Alpina, Miyata team Ti, MB3

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
Liked 40 Times in 32 Posts
Not sure on that.
curbtender is online now  
Old 08-12-19, 10:33 AM
  #7415  
noglider 
aka Tom Reingold
 
noglider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: West Village, New York City
Posts: 37,469

Bikes: 1962 Rudge Sports, 1971 Raleigh Super Course, 1971 Raleigh Pro Track, 1973 Raleigh Twenty, 1974 Raleigh International, 1975 Viscount Fixie, 1982 McLean, 1996 Lemond (Ti), 2002 Burley Zydeco tandem

Mentioned: 435 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5625 Post(s)
Liked 214 Times in 154 Posts
I guess my 1971 Raleigh Super Course qualifies for this thread, among a few others. I've rebuilt this bike several times. This time, it has new bars and stem, new wheels, seatpost, and brand new 2x8 Claris drivetrain. Tires are Vittoria Voyager Hyper, 700x37. I put the original brakes back on so they could reach the smaller 700c wheels. I'm not going to keep the mustache bars, as there isn't enough room in there for my handlebar bag. I'll also put on a bell, rack, fenders, and dynamo-powered lights.

__________________
Tom Reingold, tom@noglider.com
New York City and High Falls, NY
Blogs: The Experienced Cyclist; noglider's ride blog

“When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments.” — Elizabeth West, US author

Please email me rather than PM'ing me. Thanks.
noglider is offline  
Old 08-12-19, 04:12 PM
  #7416  
ski4bob
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Southern California
Posts: 41

Bikes: 1983 Schwinn Super Sport Restomod, custom orange paint; 1988 Schwinn Premis Restomod; 1987 Schwinn Tempo original

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by noglider View Post
I guess my 1971 Raleigh Super Course qualifies for this thread, among a few others. I've rebuilt this bike several times. This time, it has new bars and stem, new wheels, seatpost, and brand new 2x8 Claris drivetrain. Tires are Vittoria Voyager Hyper, 700x37. I put the original brakes back on so they could reach the smaller 700c wheels. I'm not going to keep the mustache bars, as there isn't enough room in there for my handlebar bag. I'll also put on a bell, rack, fenders, and dynamo-powered lights.

Those brifters are for drop bars, imho they look horrible on these handlebars. Mountain bike shifters/brake handles would both look and perform way better!
ski4bob is offline  
Old 08-12-19, 07:22 PM
  #7417  
chainwhip
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 328
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 23 Times in 17 Posts
Originally Posted by ski4bob View Post
Those brifters are for drop bars, imho they look horrible on these handlebars. Mountain bike shifters/brake handles would both look and perform way better!
noglider - I have to agree with ski4bob:
the ergos with the brifters & moustache bars has got to be pretty awful.
Even if it's only a short jaunt/Townie.

Why not bar ends?
Or maybe dirt drops with the Claris STIs?



Nitto Dirt Drops


Velo Orange Dirt Drops

Last edited by chainwhip; 08-12-19 at 07:30 PM.
chainwhip is offline  
Old 08-12-19, 07:33 PM
  #7418  
thook
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Winslow, AR
Posts: 881
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked 16 Times in 15 Posts
beauty is in the eye of the beholder. i think brifters look pretty cool on moustache bars. atleast, my ultegra 6500's do. and, for the throw on those, and my smaller hands, it's works functionally rather well

besides, mtb shifters/brakes won't work on moustache bars. they're road size

moreover, he's not keeping those bars on there, right?

having said all that, i've seen some soma sparrow bars flipped and brifters installed that look pretty sharp
thook is offline  
Old 08-12-19, 07:53 PM
  #7419  
curbtender
Senior Member
 
curbtender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: SF Bay Area, East bay
Posts: 5,529

Bikes: Marinoni, Kestral 200 2002 Trek 5200, KHS Flite, Koga Miyata, Schwinn Spitfire 5, Schwinn Speedster, Mondia Special, Univega Alpina, Miyata team Ti, MB3

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
Liked 40 Times in 32 Posts
He tried them, says he's not keeping them. Guess I shouldn't post pictures of my Mondia with ape hangers and brifters...
curbtender is online now  
Old 08-12-19, 10:30 PM
  #7420  
noglider 
aka Tom Reingold
 
noglider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: West Village, New York City
Posts: 37,469

Bikes: 1962 Rudge Sports, 1971 Raleigh Super Course, 1971 Raleigh Pro Track, 1973 Raleigh Twenty, 1974 Raleigh International, 1975 Viscount Fixie, 1982 McLean, 1996 Lemond (Ti), 2002 Burley Zydeco tandem

Mentioned: 435 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5625 Post(s)
Liked 214 Times in 154 Posts
Originally Posted by ski4bob View Post
Those brifters are for drop bars, imho they look horrible on these handlebars. Mountain bike shifters/brake handles would both look and perform way better!
They work fine. The controls are right under my fingers. I've had this setup on my Raleigh International for about three years. But I'm going to put regular drop bars back on this bike. These bars don't have room for my handlebar bag.
__________________
Tom Reingold, tom@noglider.com
New York City and High Falls, NY
Blogs: The Experienced Cyclist; noglider's ride blog

“When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments.” — Elizabeth West, US author

Please email me rather than PM'ing me. Thanks.
noglider is offline  
Old 08-12-19, 10:32 PM
  #7421  
noglider 
aka Tom Reingold
 
noglider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: West Village, New York City
Posts: 37,469

Bikes: 1962 Rudge Sports, 1971 Raleigh Super Course, 1971 Raleigh Pro Track, 1973 Raleigh Twenty, 1974 Raleigh International, 1975 Viscount Fixie, 1982 McLean, 1996 Lemond (Ti), 2002 Burley Zydeco tandem

Mentioned: 435 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5625 Post(s)
Liked 214 Times in 154 Posts
@chainwhip, where are the shifters on that Cross Check?
__________________
Tom Reingold, tom@noglider.com
New York City and High Falls, NY
Blogs: The Experienced Cyclist; noglider's ride blog

“When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments.” — Elizabeth West, US author

Please email me rather than PM'ing me. Thanks.
noglider is offline  
Old 08-13-19, 06:44 AM
  #7422  
mstateglfr 
Sunshine
 
mstateglfr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Des Moines, IA
Posts: 8,680

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '87 Schwinn Prelude, Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo, '18 Diamondback Syncr

Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3180 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 283 Times in 195 Posts
Originally Posted by noglider View Post
@chainwhip, where are the shifters on that Cross Check?
looks to be single speed. Instead of a cable stop cap, they kept the rear cable stop to cover the brazed on attachment boss. and they attached a bell on the left side.
mstateglfr is online now  
Old 08-13-19, 06:46 AM
  #7423  
chainwhip
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 328
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 23 Times in 17 Posts
Originally Posted by noglider View Post
@chainwhip, where are the shifters on that Cross Check?
You're right, I don't see any.

The pics were just a quick "dirt drop" search...I have trouble picturing the STI shift action with the "drops" horizontal on the moustache bars.
chainwhip is offline  
Old 08-13-19, 09:41 AM
  #7424  
Andy_K 
Senior Member
 
Andy_K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Beaverton, OR
Posts: 12,140

Bikes: Yes

Mentioned: 301 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Liked 51 Times in 43 Posts
Originally Posted by curbtender View Post
Guess I shouldn't post pictures of my Mondia with ape hangers and brifters...
I fully support the decision not to share such pictures.
__________________
My Bikes
Andy_K is offline  
Old 08-13-19, 01:45 PM
  #7425  
HarborBandS
HarborBandS
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Chicago Western Suburbs
Posts: 359
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
Liked 30 Times in 19 Posts
Originally Posted by mstateglfr View Post
Just finished this. I have no real use for it so the frame sat u touched for 2 years. I threw it up on CL to see if someone can use it more than me.

'93 Cannondale T700 frame and fork. 2x9 Microshift shifters mated to Tiagra derailleurs. A Sakar crank with 50/34 rings makes for a nice modern drivetrain with older style look.
The bars are Soma hwy1 since modern bands work great with STI shifting. Deore/rhynolite wheelset finished it off.

Hope someone can use it for trail riding, commuting, or touring. A few small changes would make it a great touring bike since it has plenty of mounts.

Have you had any interest in this?

I have an old alloy Trek hybrid bike (2002 Trek 7500 FX) that I converted to drop bars, and I am thinking of selling it. But I'm wondering if it will get more interest from buyers if I convert it back to it's original flat bar configuration.
HarborBandS is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.