Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Charity Events
Reload this Page >

Cycling from canada to Mexico

Search
Notices
Charity Events Whether you're looking for riders, sponsors, or volunteers, this is the place to tell the world that cyclists can make a difference.

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-11, 12:26 AM
cycletoremember

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi everyone my friend and i will be flying to america next week to cycle from canada down the pacific coast to mexico. We are doing the 1900miles in 14 days from the 1st august to raise money in memory of my friend and wingman for the trip, little girl who was still born, the money we raise will go to Action Medical Research a UK based childrens research charity that look at preventing premature births and still births. If anybody out there wants to join up and ride with us for part of the journey as we come through your town then that will be great or if anyone would like more information then please checkout the website www.cycletoremember.com or follow us on twitter @cycletoremember or just let me know on the forum and i will get back to you asap.
Im sure its going to be a great challenge and we are looking forward to coming to your country to hopefully share our experiance with some great people.
regards
Mark & Lee