Search
Notices
Clydesdales/Athenas (200+ lb / 91+ kg) Looking to lose that spare tire? Ideal weight 200+? Frustrated being a large cyclist in a sport geared for the ultra-light? Learn about the bikes and parts that can take the abuse of a heavier cyclist, how to keep your body going while losing the weight, and get support from others who've been successful.

Introduce Yourselves!

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-09, 03:39 PM
GojiSube

Bikes: Trek 7.5FX; Novara Safari

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Alrighty then, I may as well introduce myself here. I'm 43, 5'8"ish and right now at 210. My goal is two fold: get down to 175 (lot more pounds to shed than I realized at first) and commute to work and to the grocery store. The commute will be 6 miles one way with the evening commute at dusk and just past it. I'm just trying to find a route that doesn't involve a main road, or at least as little as possible. I can do the distance, just gotta get practice riding in traffic. The metro-Atlanta area traffic can be scary when you're in an automobile.

Must say, I've been really encouraged while I've lurked on this forum and read the other threads. Seems like a very supportive bunch of people here.

Almost forgot. I'm riding a 2009 Trek 7.5FX. Bit more like a road bike than what I originally wanted, but have really enjoyed riding it. I've added a Planet Bike fenders and a Topeak rack on it.
Old 11-07-09, 01:41 PM
NVrider

Bikes: Trek 4300 (Hardtail)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'm 6'2", 265 pounds with a 42" waist. Hadn't seriously ridden a bike since i was in jr. high. Bought a Trek Hardtail (4300) last spring with the idea of riding some dirt trails nearby. Quckly discovered that I enjoyed riding longer distances on aspalt. Have been riding 20-25 miles two nights a week and 50-75 on weekends. Did my first 100 mile ride last Saturday. No problems with the bike, but I'm thinking of getting a road bike to work on my speed for organized centuries. However, I'm not sure sure I can maintain that posture riding for 6 to 8 hours. Anyone have similiar experiece? Any thoughts?
Old 11-09-09, 09:40 AM
Froggy

Bikes: Trek, Bacchetta

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'm 6'2, 250 pounds. My rides are very similar to yours and I can tell you that you'll really see a huge difference in moving to a road bike from a mountain bike. When I started, I originally had some difficulty with posture - the stretched-out, low racing profile on your typical road bike wasn't comfortable for me at all. My biggest problem was numbness in the hands and achy back/neck. The fix was adding an inexpensive stem extender to my old Trek 1000 roady to raise my handlebars about four inches or so. That let me sit a little more upright and made all of the difference. When you get your road bike, just make sure to get fitted with a tall stem and I think you'll be fine. Also, I recommend giving serious thought to an all- or mostly-carbon frame. The carbon absorbs a lot of the road vibration and makes long rides a delight to experience.

Originally Posted by NVrider
I'm 6'2", 265 pounds with a 42" waist. Hadn't seriously ridden a bike since i was in jr. high. Bought a Trek Hardtail (4300) last spring with the idea of riding some dirt trails nearby. Quckly discovered that I enjoyed riding longer distances on aspalt. Have been riding 20-25 miles two nights a week and 50-75 on weekends. Did my first 100 mile ride last Saturday. No problems with the bike, but I'm thinking of getting a road bike to work on my speed for organized centuries. However, I'm not sure sure I can maintain that posture riding for 6 to 8 hours. Anyone have similiar experiece? Any thoughts?
Old 11-12-09, 06:55 AM
aude_sapere

Bikes: 1965 Dunelt, and ???

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JohnX
you da man! nice 36 spoke wheels-have you had any trouble out of them? i was recommended to get 40spoke wheels at 300 lbs. but i never could find any. i hope to get rid of a lot of my belly and be down to where you are soon.
No problems with the 36 spoke wheels. Though I was stupid a couple weeks ago and let my backpack slip down my arm into my front spokes and I went over the front, and now my front wheel is slightly off true, but not enough to notice. I also ride the blue stripe 700x23 CST CZARS and haven't had any problems. I was worried about weight support because I put on Shimano clipless pedals this week but no budging or buckling there either. The only thing I've noticed is there is some squeaking coming from the bottom bracket recently.
Old 11-14-09, 04:45 PM
umpire54

Bikes: 1953/54 Bianchi CdM, 63 Bianchi Record, 2~1968 Bianchi Record , 81 Raleigh Competition, 73 Italvega Nuovo Record , 76 Araya Randonneur, 72 Gitane Interclub, 87 Centurion Le Mans RS , 2008 Motobecane Hybrid, 86 Miyata 710, 91 Miyata Triple Cross

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks for being other people out there that ride. I appreciate you guys and gals!

My Name is Monty, I am 48, and I am a Clydesdale. (Majestic animal I always loved anyways! )

Clydesdale! I say it proudly! I never wanted to be a little person. I like where my strong, quick, short muscled body has been able to get me. After 24 years of playing and umpiring competitive USSSA softball, and moving on from both (not wanting a bad case of "has-been-itis") I GOT IN A RUT! Somehow I also magically got 60 pounds overweight ~ but now I am fixing it! Amazing how my body is loving it!

Biking has put a lot of fun and purpose back into my life (maybe even a little discipline?).

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate you people out there who inspire and enthuse me with stories of your accomplishments AND problems, training methods, advice, rides, and trips. Randonneuring people...you rock! That type of personality is what I am...and I look forward to slowly working my way to the world and lifestyle of a Randonneur. But, back to reality...baby steps first...and fun, lots of fun!

I think people just forget how fun riding a bike is anyways...the wind blowing in your face, the freedom of movement, and getting out and seeing things we take for granted. Sunshine, our own neighbor hoods, county roads, lakes, parks, etc. It's fun to be outside! Yeah...I was one of those who forgot!

Another part I love about biking is everyday that I ride ~ I feel the strength and speed coming back into my body.

I saw a shirt not too long ago that said: "PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY". I like the thought of that (within reason..hehe). Macho I know...but I think a lot of us forget just how powerful our body's are...I know I did. Heck...just some extra bloodflow has helped a lot. In reality though...my body is a POWERFUL MACHINE and I have missed being in shape. I am ready to tune it to use it!

Next year I will ride the MS150 from Houston to Austin and the Lyondell Bassell "Around the Bay" 148 mile ride for 2009. I also plan on finding a small riding club to join...time to meet some new people.

Just wanted to thank you all again for sharing your experiences, your wins & losses as you bike, and the feeling that I belong to something again!
Old 11-14-09, 06:27 PM
albanian

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
5'10"-5'11" 220lbs. 34 years old. Started riding for exercise this spring/summer. Started out over 230lbs. Lost a solid 19lbs but gained some muscle back in my legs I have lost over the years of being a couch potato. Hope to get down to 190lbs like in college. I quit smoking this summer as well so my progress is slow. I never rode a bike before this year except for fun or putter around town. Tried to avoid breaking a sweat on a bike my whole life until this year.

Just bought a road bike to replace my hybrid Specialized Sirrus. Not replace it because I am keeping it for a city bike but I wanted a real road bike. I bought a Mercier Aero TT from Bikesdirect. Should have it Wed,
Old 11-20-09, 09:13 PM
Daspydyr 
Pedals, Paddles and Poles

Bikes: Santa Cruz Tallboy, Ridley Noah, Scott Spark 20

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1233 Post(s)
Liked 69 Times in 58 Posts
I grew up owning three bikes, Sting Ray, 10 speed (Varsity) and a paperboy special. Rode everywhere until I bought a '64 Rambler Ambassador. I enjoyed the looks of Mountain bikes when they first arrived in the 80's but never bought one until I blew my knee out playing basketball, softball, volleyball and landscaping my backyard. After surgery the Doc said the next surgery would put me on a cane. No more impact stuff. My first bike was a Norco Bigfoot. I fell in love with riding. A construction accident and other events made an insurance agent out of me. I always hated insurance, but the body wouldn't cooperate with physical demands. Biking went to the wayside and my weight went from around 200 to 245.

Cutting out a ton of details, I got both hips replaced in July and October of 2008. I felt hugely better. But I was way heavy. I dug my bike out of storage and started riding again. I felt so heroic after a 5 mile ride.That was in August 2009. Now I hope that I will get 50 miles in this weekend. Plus i will have enough energy to trim the palm trees and maybe golf 19 holes. This morning I weighed 212. I do enjoy the Clydesdale people. Good attitudes all!

I can't even find my bike when I'm on drugs. -Willie N.
Old 11-27-09, 09:25 PM
kumanahan
Single & ready to mingle!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I started biking at 260 lbs, and I'm only 5'6". That was a year ago. Down to a solid 220lbs now, and aiming for 185. 35 lbs is definitely doable. 31 years old, and I've been biking 2-3 times a week, at around 35-50kms per ride.

Here's a photo of my bike:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Christinesmall.jpg (47.9 KB, 32 views)
Old 11-28-09, 02:03 PM
MylesConnolly
Large Newbie

Bikes: Giant TCR 1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Group Rides?

What about a "Clyde Ride"? I end up riding alone most of the time because the local guys are all small and skinny. But I see big bikes in the shops and have seen a few big guys on the road while driving. Pulled over once to see if a 6'2" 250 lb-ish rider might be looking for a partner. Turned out that SHE was, but not for cycling. Close call.

Does anyone out there organize group rides for Clydesdale/Athena types? Any ideas?

I was thinking I might post something up in the local bike shops along the lines of "CLYDESDALE/ATHENA REGULAR WEEKEND GROUP RIDE: All riders welcome, must meet weight minimums. Past group members who have lost the pounds still welcome as honorary members. 20-30 miles, no hills, average speeds 15-20 mph. Some paceline riding, drafting heaven."

Any tips on setting something like this up would be very welcome. Any liability issues for ride organizers? Bike shop sponsors?

Thanks for the help and the great forum!

M.

6'3", 270 lbs
Giant TCR 1
Orange County, CA
Old 11-28-09, 02:37 PM
Neil_B

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Originally Posted by MylesConnolly
What about a "Clyde Ride"? I end up riding alone most of the time because the local guys are all small and skinny. But I see big bikes in the shops and have seen a few big guys on the road while driving. Pulled over once to see if a 6'2" 250 lb-ish rider might be looking for a partner. Turned out that SHE was, but not for cycling. Close call.

Does anyone out there organize group rides for Clydesdale/Athena types? Any ideas?

I was thinking I might post something up in the local bike shops along the lines of "CLYDESDALE/ATHENA REGULAR WEEKEND GROUP RIDE: All riders welcome, must meet weight minimums. Past group members who have lost the pounds still welcome as honorary members. 20-30 miles, no hills, average speeds 15-20 mph. Some paceline riding, drafting heaven."

Any tips on setting something like this up would be very welcome. Any liability issues for ride organizers? Bike shop sponsors?

Thanks for the help and the great forum!

M.

6'3", 270 lbs
Giant TCR 1
Orange County, CA
You might start by connecting with some Clydes and Athenas here in the Forum. I've organized a couple here outside Philadelphia, PA, that way. Try "Mr. Beanz" for a start.

Old 11-29-09, 10:17 AM
Navy_Roadie

Bikes: 2006 Felt F65 - stock ; 2008 Trek Valencia, rigged for commuting: drop bars, STI, multiple lights and a rack with panniers ; 1996 Trek 850 hard tail (hasn't seen the light of day in almost a year)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
34 years old, 5'11" and have slipped over the 210 mark. In the last few years I have been down to as low as 175. In the last year I haven't been riding enough and it just gets easier to 'excuse' the workout the more times you miss it, and to much time worrying about a new bike and tinkering with them instead of riding them.

The new years resolution came early this year, get down to sub 180 in time for a trip to alps and the tour this spring!

Being stationed over in Europe has been a blessing and a curse. Most people who ride road bikes are the welter-weights.

Reading these posts has been great. It is awesome to hear about bigger guys on the bikes.

FYI, I have had a Felt F65 for a few years now. The stock Shimano 550 wheels have done very well and I beat the heck out of them. The over sized bottom bracket takes the load, and as far as clip less goes, my LOOKS have never given me any trouble. I even increased the stable this last year with a new bike: a Treck Valencia, at 29lbs fully rigged for commuting (drop bars, racks, and lots of lights) it feels like a tank, but I have taken it crashing through the woods and over gravel roads and no worries!
Old 11-30-09, 07:04 AM
sharky nrk

Bikes: 2010 Trek 2.3 ; 2004 K2 Team Zed HT

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I am struggling to get any riding in now that the holidays have hit and the weather has gotten poor, how are the rest of you guys fairing.
Old 12-02-09, 08:20 PM
CourageousLion
Bumb Bike Addict by Trade

Bikes: 2000 Trek USPS, 2007 Trek 6.9 Madone, 2008 Giant TCR, 2008 Aegis Victory, 2007 Aegis Victory, 2006 Aegis Victory, 2010 Vellum Elemente, 2008 FSC, 2010 BH G5

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GojiSube
Alrighty then, I may as well introduce myself here. I'm 43, 5'8"ish and right now at 210. My goal is two fold: get down to 175 (lot more pounds to shed than I realized at first) and commute to work and to the grocery store. The commute will be 6 miles one way with the evening commute at dusk and just past it. I'm just trying to find a route that doesn't involve a main road, or at least as little as possible. I can do the distance, just gotta get practice riding in traffic. The metro-Atlanta area traffic can be scary when you're in an automobile.

Must say, I've been really encouraged while I've lurked on this forum and read the other threads. Seems like a very supportive bunch of people here.

Almost forgot. I'm riding a 2009 Trek 7.5FX. Bit more like a road bike than what I originally wanted, but have really enjoyed riding it. I've added a Planet Bike fenders and a Topeak rack on it.
GROCERY SHOPPING? I'd say if you could carry more than a few on your bike you are doing well!
Old 12-02-09, 08:20 PM
CourageousLion

Bikes: 2000 Trek USPS, 2007 Trek 6.9 Madone, 2008 Giant TCR, 2008 Aegis Victory, 2007 Aegis Victory, 2006 Aegis Victory, 2010 Vellum Elemente, 2008 FSC, 2010 BH G5

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by galen_52657
ok... I top 200 in the winter... But i am 6'4" tall, do i qualify?
no!
Old 12-02-09, 09:00 PM
CourageousLion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
IM NOT FAT! and I weigh 260 and am 6'4" tall.

I'm 6'4" TWO HUNDRED and SIXTY, that is 260! I see these guys on here that weigh 200-220 and think that is still FORTY pounds less than I weigh. Almost the weight of THREE bicycles. Oh, and BTW...I have very little fat. MAYBE 10-15 pounds at the most. 20" biceps, HUGE calves and thighs. You can see some of my abs because I have so little. When you can see them well I weigh 245. That is my goal again. I was a linebacker in college and that is what I weighed then. Anyhow, I HAD to build a bike with wheels that would hold up or else I'd have to be buying wheels after every ride. WEIGHT no matter if it is fat or muscle still slows a guy down on hills. The enemy is GRAVITY. Nothing we can do about it. The bearings in the bike and tires can only take so much. Here is a shot to prove it to you just taken by my son in the hallway...

Yes, I am FIFTY FIVE. And I just shrugged SIX HUNDRED and FIFTY pounds at the gym. I can do a resistance curl of TWO HUNDRED and THIRTY FIVE pounds and can do FOUR HUNDRED pounds on the tricep machine. (It only goes to 250! We have to add the other 150) AND CAN'T GET UP THOSE HILLS ANY FASTER because GRAVITY works against me. In another words I do not have normal human strength.

Oh, and BTW...it isn't bragging when it is true.
Old 12-07-09, 08:50 PM
jetta-the-hut

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
just checking in 6' 2" 230lbs getting a new road bike for christmas, and signing up for my first tri shortly after- that gives me 3 months to learn to run 3 miles,cycle 10 and swim 300mm!
Old 12-08-09, 02:51 PM
Navy_Roadie

Bikes: 2006 Felt F65 - stock ; 2008 Trek Valencia, rigged for commuting: drop bars, STI, multiple lights and a rack with panniers ; 1996 Trek 850 hard tail (hasn't seen the light of day in almost a year)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sharky,
Yeah, I am currently stationed here in Germany, and while the roads/paths to work (14 miles) are great it only gets light at 8:00, and the sun sets again by 5:00. It is cold (dipping down in the 40's ), wet (either raining or misting), and windy..... Yeah it is great. I keep reminding myself to put on all that expensive kit I have acquired over the years, stop coming up with excuses, and get out and enjoy being on a bike. I got down 3 lbs last week, only 27 more till I am down to a weight that I can ride up the alpine passes this summer for the tour! If you have an excuse not to get on a bike when you should, remember how much fun it is and how good you feel at the end of a good ride!
Old 12-12-09, 09:31 PM
exile

Bikes: Workcycles FR8, 2016 Jamis Coda Comp, 2008 Surly Long Haul Trucker

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
I've posted here (although not often) and never introduced myself (usually on the commuting forum). I am 5'9 and 240ish. I do lift weights and unlike some clydes am actually trying to see how big I can get. Don't get me wrong i'm not trying to get fat or anything, just muscled. My physique resembles more that of a running back than a bodybuilder.

I started lifting as a teenager because I was 5'6 and maybe 140 (soaking wet). As a youth I was relatively strong in my legs and my highschool football coach wanted me to tryout. I never did because I didn't like the idea of bigger guys hitting me. As I got older I got into basketball and was going to tryout for my college basketball team. Didn't make it but if I was to try out the next year I wanted to be stronger (5'9 and about 160 then). Never tried out but was team manager. Once other people started commenting on how big I was getting I kinda got hooked (i'm an avid reader of bodybuilding magazines).

Now I am in my mid 30's and love working out (though I cut back). I commute daily, and last year I pretty much commuted everyday year round and have the same planned for this year. I used to commute off and on (late teens to early twenties) mostly during the summer months until I got a car. One day I decided to ride again and got hooked. I now have two cars (and two bikes) but find myself mostly on the bikes.

I recently completed my Master's (Dec 08) and looking into the field of academic advising. Other than that I do try to help and contribute something to these forums.
Old 12-13-09, 07:40 AM
stvnnewsome

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey,nice forum, l'm 6'4"and 220# 47 years old.Been riding since l turned 30. Drive a truck for a living and it helps me stay fit. Have been down to 194 a couple years ago at 11% body fat if the scale l was using was right.
Have been a member of a bike club for a few years. Quit riding with them because l would always get dropped when they would go all out lol .know they got tired of waiting on me and some got agreevated about it,l think.lol Found out l still had ashma that l thought l had out grown out of as a kid.Also have high blood pressure,controled by lipitor and losapril. And also sleep apnia.Pretty sad hah.
Have completed the Assault on Mt. Michell 5 times. lt's a century ride here in Spartanburg that climbs 11,000 feet over the course of 105 mls. l think. My fasted time was 6 hours and 36 mins. Thats why l had started riding in the first place. l had dreamed of standing at the top of the mt. and saying l made it. Stupid huh.
Got hit by a car one morning riding. Or at least l think l did, l was found lying it the road, bike in the diich.At the hospital l was told they found me in the road. l didn't remember what had happened. l just asked how my bike was. Be careful out there,especially when ridding alone.
l have a Cannodale rode bike. With si 30bb.17#7 ounces. Mavic elites that l've had no problemes with. Been true for 2 yrs now.Just bought and old steel frame Bianchi squadra that l plan to ride over the winter mouths. Going for a ride this morning. lt's dizzling a litte here and 33 digrees. But love to ride on suday morning when the traffic is low. lt's like having the world to my self,mostly, before everyone else getts up and gets going.
Sorry for writting so long and thanks for letting me post this.
Old 12-15-09, 02:10 PM
gatx
Nicholas

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I am about 6'4' 235-240lbs, 31 yrs old and have been riding a mountain bike since college (something to do after college football besides run!) and have recently gotten into road riding and have done a couple of indoor triathlons (basically a sprint but done on time, not distance-10 min swim, 30 min bike, 20 min run). I was a 300lb (+) Offensive Lineman and enjoy both mountain and road riding. Planning on doing some actual sprint triathlons in 2010, along with several distance road rides (MS 150-150 miles over two days, Hotter'n Hell Hundred-100 mile ride in TX during the summer!, etc). Been off the road bike since Oct 1 due to my rear hub cracking 16 miles into a 100 mi ride. Having to save up $ to replace them. Looking at Mavic Ksyrium Elites, any comments on those?
Old 12-15-09, 06:15 PM
massi

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'm 58 yrs 5'11" and 238lbs Guess that gets me into this exclusive club

Last year I took up cycling and cut out all my favourite foods and managed to lose 12 lbs in 9 months. its just taken me 6 weeks to put 8 lbs back on again . Ain't life cruel !....

I'm starting the struggle all over again after Christmas. Strict diet and regular cycling and an appointment on 3rd April 2010 for my first 5 mile time trial .
After that I might try another sprint Tri and some sportives .My ultimate goal is to get down to 198 lbs

Looking forward to new year.

Good luck everyone with your goals for 2010
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
SHOOTER.JPG (38.8 KB, 43 views)
Old 12-21-09, 08:58 AM
CourageousLion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gatx
I am about 6'4' 235-240lbs, 31 yrs old and have been riding a mountain bike since college (something to do after college football besides run!) and have recently gotten into road riding and have done a couple of indoor triathlons (basically a sprint but done on time, not distance-10 min swim, 30 min bike, 20 min run). I was a 300lb (+) Offensive Lineman and enjoy both mountain and road riding. Planning on doing some actual sprint triathlons in 2010, along with several distance road rides (MS 150-150 miles over two days, Hotter'n Hell Hundred-100 mile ride in TX during the summer!, etc). Been off the road bike since Oct 1 due to my rear hub cracking 16 miles into a 100 mi ride. Having to save up $ to replace them. Looking at Mavic Ksyrium Elites, any comments on those?
If you want wheels that will hold up to your weight and strength? I'd avoid anything BUT Spinergy. I am 260-265 and have a set of them on a number of my bikes. Yes, I am one of those obsessed cyclists. One set of them has over 3,000 miles and is as true as the day I purchased them. I don't know what your budget is, but if you are going for those Mavic's, you are talking the same price for a set of Spinergy Xearo Lites. The weight difference is 75 grams and the strength difference is a 400 pound rider can sit on the Spinergys. PLUS I can get this in lots of different colors, red, blue, green, pink, orange, yellow, white, black and they are actually a $799 wheel set. Contact me at markr@Bornagainclassics.com for more details. Check out some of them on the rides in my signature link.
Old 12-21-09, 12:59 PM
doughboy707

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello,
I am 6'2" 235. I ride a Trek 5200 with the Ksyrium wheels your thinking of purchasing. I have had them on for 2 years with no problems. I feel they are a very durable wheel. You shouldn't go wrong with them.
Old 12-21-09, 07:24 PM
jetta-the-hut

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jetta-the-hut
just checking in 6' 2" 230lbs getting a new road bike for christmas, and signing up for my first tri shortly after- that gives me 3 months to learn to run 3 miles,cycle 10 and swim 300mm!

gained 10lbs start my Tri-training tomorrow
Old 12-22-09, 05:35 AM
sharky nrk

Bikes: 2010 Trek 2.3 ; 2004 K2 Team Zed HT

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
well I haven't gotten a lot of riding in lately, holidays and work and yadda yadda, but I have been trying to be productive. I welded myself up a maint. and repair stand and have started stripping the bike down for cleaning, upgrading, and repair. Maybe I don't know what I am getting in to.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.