Bike Forums

Bike Forums (https://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Road Cycling (https://www.bikeforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Addiction 2021.4 (https://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=1239811)

Eric F 12-06-21 04:03 PM


Originally Posted by WhyFi (Post 22331015)
This is why I equate donuts with beers - they're close enough, calorie wise, that I can look at a donut and ask myself if I'd give up the evening beer to have one. Usually, then answer is "no."

But sometimes, the answer is "ride so you can have both, dummy."

Your priorities are in the correct order.

genejockey 12-06-21 04:06 PM


Originally Posted by indyfabz (Post 22331030)
I canít remember the last time I ate a donut. I need to change that.

I hear hypnosis is good for recovering memories.

WhyFi 12-06-21 04:24 PM

Huh. I placed an order for a refurbed Bosch palm router with plunge kit on Cyber Monday - it was a pretty aggressive price with stacked discounts. It was showing in stock when I ordered it, but the email confirmation moments later showed it out of stock and backordered. I gave it a week and nothing happened, so I sent the retailer an ETA inquiry this morning. They just got back to me and said that they don't know when or if they'll get another of the factory refurbs in, so they're giving me a brand new one from their inventory. Score! :bday:

datlas 12-06-21 04:42 PM


Originally Posted by indyfabz (Post 22331030)
I canít remember the last time I ate a donut. I need to change that.

We really like Federal Donuts.

big john 12-06-21 04:42 PM


Originally Posted by WhyFi (Post 22331065)
Huh. I placed an order for a refurbed Bosch palm router with plunge kit on Cyber Monday - it was a pretty aggressive price with stacked discounts. It was showing in stock when I ordered it, but the email confirmation moments later showed it out of stock and backordered. I gave it a week and nothing happened, so I sent the retailer an ETA inquiry this morning. They just got back to me and said that they don't know when or if they'll get another of the factory refurbs in, so they're giving me a brand new one from their inventory. Score! :bday:

What is a palm router? Does that just mean the kind with 2 handles?

Trsnrtr 12-06-21 04:43 PM

I get a CT scan and a bone scan every 6 months and the reports almost always have little tidbits unrelated to the reason for the scans. Today’s extra remark was “degenerative activity of the right knee is noted.” Well, I am 70-1/2. :foo:

big john 12-06-21 04:44 PM


Originally Posted by datlas (Post 22331083)
We really like Federal Donuts.

Is that like gub'mint cheese?

datlas 12-06-21 04:51 PM

Came home from work to this:


https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/bikefor...8c6070c78.jpeg

WhyFi 12-06-21 04:54 PM


Originally Posted by big john (Post 22331084)
What is a palm router? Does that just mean the kind with 2 handles?

Otherwise known as trim routers. They're just smaller, lighter and lower powered than a regular router and only take a 1/4" collet. Great for lighter work that doesn't require the oomph of a big router.

This is the guy I ordered - https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/palm-routers-gkf125cepk-119901-p/

Trsnrtr 12-06-21 04:54 PM

Cool! Cardboard boxes! :thumb:

datlas 12-06-21 05:02 PM


Originally Posted by Trsnrtr (Post 22331107)
Cool! Cardboard boxes! :thumb:

They are quite light. Recognize the logo??

WhyFi 12-06-21 05:09 PM


Originally Posted by datlas (Post 22331117)
They are quite light. Recognize the logo??

PEE - must be a bunch of catheters, yeah?

datlas 12-06-21 05:11 PM


Originally Posted by WhyFi (Post 22331132)
PEE - must be a bunch of catheters, yeah?

:facepalm:

phrantic09 12-06-21 05:19 PM


Originally Posted by big john (Post 22330916)

oh I like that one too



Originally Posted by genejockey (Post 22331022)
Guess who's drinking water tonight?

Probably not WhyFi

rjones28 12-06-21 05:25 PM


Originally Posted by datlas (Post 22331099)

:bday:

seedsbelize2 12-06-21 05:37 PM


Originally Posted by LesterOfPuppets (Post 22330406)
A scene in the movie was shot in Vancouver, WA. At one of Vancouver's finest bars, the Elbow Room!

https://pcdn.columbian.com/wp-conten...ming_24441.jpg

I can't imagine it as a movie. Glad I missed it. But then I would've missed it anyway as i don't do movies much.

Trsnrtr 12-06-21 05:51 PM


Originally Posted by datlas (Post 22331117)
They are quite light. Recognize the logo??

Saturn hubcaps?

DougRNS 12-06-21 05:52 PM


Originally Posted by BillyD (Post 22330320)
The lions have been bad a long time, but over the years so many teams have fit that model. The Patriots sucked for decades before Belichek arrived. Cleveland still struggles to maintain respectability.

This assumes that they have some to maintain. I beg to differ.

bampilot06 12-06-21 06:06 PM

https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/bikefor...117a0de9cd.png
https://norfolk.craigslist.org/bik/d...413813441.html



Saw this and it made me think of Eric

Velo Vol 12-06-21 06:07 PM


Originally Posted by phrantic09 (Post 22330877)
Remicaid?

Correct.

When I arrived to the two-station room, there was a guy in the other seat watching Newsmax TV. :rolleyes:

He was there until about 1:45. I'm not sure when he started, but he told the nurse he had arrived at 8:13. The nurse said he has another session tomorrow. :wtf:

I asked what he's taking, but she didn't say.

Velo Vol 12-06-21 06:08 PM


Originally Posted by datlas (Post 22331117)
They are quite light. Recognize the logo??

Nope.

DougRNS 12-06-21 06:13 PM


Originally Posted by datlas (Post 22331099)

Big donuts?

DougRNS 12-06-21 06:16 PM


Originally Posted by Velo Vol (Post 22331196)
Nope.

same but I'm a former cyclist.

Eric F 12-06-21 06:16 PM


Originally Posted by bampilot06 (Post 22331191)

I like mine a LOT better. Not sure on all the history of Storck, but that appears to be an older model. Seems like a reasonable price, though.

Velo Vol 12-06-21 06:18 PM


Originally Posted by DougRNS (Post 22331181)
This assumes that they have some to maintain. I beg to differ.

It's nearby where you lived most of your life.

phrantic09 12-06-21 06:25 PM


Originally Posted by Velo Vol (Post 22331194)
Correct.

When I arrived to the two-station room, there was a guy in the other seat watching Newsmax TV. :rolleyes:

He was there until about 1:45. I'm not sure when he started, but he told the nurse he had arrived at 8:13. The nurse said he has another session tomorrow. :wtf:

I asked what he's taking, but she didn't say.

My dad was on it- when he lived in Mainland China for a couple of years his company paid to fly him to Hong Kong for infusion, was like 50-75k a pop

phrantic09 12-06-21 06:27 PM

Pacenti datlas ?

Eric F 12-06-21 06:28 PM


Originally Posted by datlas (Post 22331117)
They are quite light. Recognize the logo??

I do. Nice score! :thumb:

LesterOfPuppets 12-06-21 06:33 PM


Originally Posted by Eric F (Post 22331207)
I like mine a LOT better.

same

Velo Vol 12-06-21 06:36 PM


Originally Posted by phrantic09 (Post 22331219)
My dad was on it- when he lived in Mainland China for a couple of years his company paid to fly him to Hong Kong for infusion, was like 50-75k a pop

wut

Are you talking USD?

I thought the doctor's office is bad, and it billed about $5,000.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:19 AM.


Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.