Bike Forums

Bike Forums (https://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Foo (https://www.bikeforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=199)
-   -   Post a Lie about the poster above - Volume 2 (https://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=930937)

DMC707 06-28-22 10:46 AM

After wondering about the previous guy infiltrating the girl scouts due to the presence of hot single moms and how many boxes he may have tried to eat , got the idea of the Ken-Migos stuck in his head again so
he put together his very own Ken-Migo's iTunes playlist - (with Michael McDonald sitting in for KEnny Rogers on the live shows naturally)

1. Vahevala (K Loggins)
2. Any Kenny G song they all sound similar
3. Ruby (K Rogers)
4. It Keeps You Running (McDonald )
5. Dont Fight it (K Loggins w/ Steve Perry )
6. Any Kenny G song they all sound similar
7. Coward of the County (K Rogers)
8. Yah Mo B There (Ken McDonald subbing for K Rogers )
9. Keep The Fire (Loggins)
10. Any Kenny G song they all sound similar
11. Islands in The Stream (Rogers)
12. I keep forgettin (McDonald )
13. This Is It (Loggins)
14. Any Kenny G song they all sound similar
15. Lucille (Rogers)
16. What a Fool Believs (McDonald)
17. Im Alright (Loggins)
18. Any Kenny G song they all sound similar
19. The Gambler (Rogers)
20. Aint No Mountain High Enough (McDonald)

Then , while nursing a highball of scotch at midnight in his study , he sat back and looked at his work and uttered to himself -- "Damn -- thats a tight playlist ! "

3alarmer 06-28-22 11:04 AM

...has never been tight, when he made up a playlist.

ahsposo 06-28-22 03:07 PM

At Saturday karaoke night down to the Saddle & Spur Saloon he wowed them with his sweet renditions of "Drink to Me Only With Your Lies" and "I Only Have Lies For You"...

DMC707 06-28-22 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by ahsposo (Post 22557015)
At Saturday karaoke night down to the Saddle & Spur Saloon he wowed them with his sweet renditions of "Drink to Me Only With Your Lies" and "I Only Have Lies For You"...

Moved to tears about these songs about lies, but unable to think of anything more sophisticated -- he ambled up to the stage, the stink of Cutty Sark and cheap tobacco about him, and sang "Lying Eyes" by the Eagles. Which would normally be lovely, however the song he had put in queue was Tequila Sunrise and so this was the background music.
Thankfully, the rest of the clientele was in such a state of celebration that only the plump lady running the Karaoke machine noticed, and when she attempted to intervene, he gave her a glare that could melt steel

3alarmer 06-28-22 09:17 PM

...he used to sing karaoke Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, but he decided it was just too much, and he needed more balance in his life. Now on Thursdays he quilts, and on on Saturdays, he strips and dances on the pole at the Gay Caballero Bar and BBQ.

ahsposo 06-29-22 04:14 AM

Is a regular at GCB&BBQ.

Also known as the Pig & Pig...

3alarmer 06-29-22 10:32 AM

...pulled some pork over the weekend.

ahsposo 06-29-22 01:57 PM

His hen wouldn't lay, so he choked that chicken...

DMC707 06-29-22 02:49 PM

Explained to his therapist that if an egg can pop out of there, why cant he go in there? As he was confused about the unnatural feelings he was having towards his feathered barnyard friends

ahsposo 06-30-22 01:54 PM

Just introduced a line of scented candles as aromatherapy. He has candles named "Smells Like My Toes" and "My Morning Breath"..

We all wish him the best with this new enterprise.

veganbikes 06-30-22 08:57 PM

Sells incense in the park while playing UB40 while wearing a wig he stole off a "rasta" banana at the carnival. His scents are Buttcrack Sweat, Patchouli Poontang and Feces Sunrise.

DMC707 07-01-22 01:02 PM

Took out a small business loan and persuaded his new friend from the park to turn over patent rights to "Patchouli Poontang" ------ was kind enough to share a bit of the kitty with the man who invented it and they are now both millionaires !!

https://i.imgur.com/aMEAQaK.png

ahsposo 07-02-22 07:02 PM

His ancestry is from a line of hunter/gatherers that evolved over the generations into a line of punter/ditherers.

roundypndr 07-02-22 07:16 PM

He made a small fortune in Bitcoin, after investing a large one.

roundypndr 07-05-22 08:41 PM

He made millions from his Red Solo cup stock, and for charity, he'll occasionally be runnin' block for his good buddies.

veganbikes 07-06-22 08:21 PM

He tells the truth about himself all the time and has not been seen eating old French fries off the bottoms of peoples car floors.

ahsposo 07-07-22 09:00 AM

Lives on the cutting edge of boring dullness.

veganbikes 07-08-22 06:12 PM

https://nypost.com/wp-content/upload...y=75&strip=all

Boring Dullness, the new fragrance from Ahsposo di gio.

ahsposo 07-11-22 05:15 AM

Went to Peoria where he participated in the running of the bull**** and, of course, the was the only runner that was gored.

veganbikes 07-11-22 05:01 PM

Has a congenital condition called "peeorrhea" where the BS is constantly running out of his urethra. He has been using Al Gore's internet invention to try and find a cure to no luck.

ahsposo 07-12-22 06:12 AM

Had an Evil Eye that he sold. He bought a Nest camera to replace it.

papaki72 07-12-22 06:25 AM

Came 123 times first in the Tour De France! He gave it up due to being bored with it!

ahsposo 07-12-22 08:33 AM

His momma forced him into child labor by dressing him funny and making him do the comedy circuit; he was washed up at age 14, recovering from a horrible Jolly Rancher candy addiction (his rotten teeth are part of his lack of appeal) and living in a van down by the river.

veganbikes 07-12-22 09:16 PM

His momma dropped him off in the ball pit at the Chuck E. Cheese and never came back he got eventually picked up in papaki72 s van and was raised down by river on candy and his "Tour de France" Firsts

veganbikes 07-18-22 09:54 PM

Is the most handsome, sexy, beautiful person ever imagined like if you looked up beautiful person in the dictionary and consistently smells of vanilla and roses and also has an IQ far above Stephen Hawking...Oh wait this is the lie thread about the poster above, withdrawn.