Bike Forums

Bike Forums (https://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Road Cycling (https://www.bikeforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Addiction LXXVIII (https://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=1197210)

Pirkaus 04-13-20 04:31 PM


Originally Posted by BillyD (Post 21416454)
My teeth ache just thinking about them.


Originally Posted by BillyD (Post 21416460)
Hate caramel! Gets all stuck to your teeth. My teeth ache just thinking about them.

Your teeth ache an awful lot, you should go to the dentist. :p

ericy 04-13-20 04:38 PM


Originally Posted by berner (Post 21416406)
I wish you all would stop showing chocolate deserts. I trying to become less dependent and getting back to merely being a casual user.

Chocolate does nothing for me. There are all sorts of things you could show instead that might tempt me, but chocolate isn't one of them.

indyfabz 04-13-20 04:45 PM


Originally Posted by ericy (Post 21416496)
Chocolate does nothing for me. There are all sorts of things you could show instead that might tempt me, but chocolate isn't one of them.

Same here. I pretty much only like sweet candy bars, like Snickers, and chocolate with peanut butter. And even that I can live without.

Trsnrtr 04-13-20 04:58 PM


Originally Posted by datlas (Post 21416366)
This. Now craving Phish food.

I have no idea what Phish food is but I will google it anon.

datlas 04-13-20 05:02 PM


Originally Posted by Velo Vol (Post 21416482)
Do you even see live patients anymore?

For now, only telemedicine. I expect to go back to normal in June.

If I absolutely needed to see a patient (like to remove stitches or staples) I would consider seeing them in my parking lot, I would wear a mask and gloves, do the deed ASAP then retreat back inside.

datlas 04-13-20 05:03 PM


Originally Posted by Trsnrtr (Post 21416524)
I have no idea what Phish food is but I will google it anon.

Itís ******g good. Try it now and thank us later.

datlas 04-13-20 05:04 PM


Originally Posted by ericy (Post 21416496)
Chocolate does nothing for me. There are all sorts of things you could show instead that might tempt me, but chocolate isn't one of them.

Unpossible. But fine, more for me to eat.

datlas 04-13-20 05:05 PM


Originally Posted by Pirkaus (Post 21416484)
Your teeth ache an awful lot, you should go to the dentist. :p

Does he ride a Pinarello??

Trsnrtr 04-13-20 05:05 PM

I don’t do ice cream. I also don’t do cake or cookies and rarely bread except as a delivery mechanism for real food. But put a bag of Cheetohs or Fritos in front of me and I’m on it. :D

Jadesfire 04-13-20 05:28 PM


Originally Posted by Pirkaus (Post 21416356)
I noticed that's past tense. Did you eat the whole pan? NTTATWWT

Lol, no. Can't say that hasn't happened in the past though (full disclosure :innocent:).

big john 04-13-20 05:29 PM


Originally Posted by Trsnrtr (Post 21416524)
I have no idea what Phish food is but I will google it anon.

They keep it with the Chubby Hubby.

big john 04-13-20 05:31 PM


Originally Posted by datlas (Post 21416544)
Does he ride a Pinarello??

My dentist rides a Trek but I've never ridden with him. I think I paid for his last Lexus, though.

Jadesfire 04-13-20 05:34 PM


EuroBikeParts order update: Order 15504


Inbox x https://www.google.com/s2/u/0/photos...3ZArQlOw?sz=80

EuroBikeParts <sales@eurobikeparts.com>

to me
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
5:13 PM (1 hour ago)
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
EuroBikeParts, LLC Order ID: 15504 status has been updated to: Order Shipped.
Woot Woot. I do enjoy seeing shipping updates. New Shimano 105 on the way!

datlas 04-13-20 05:40 PM


Originally Posted by Jadesfire (Post 21416588)



Woot Woot. I do enjoy seeing shipping updates. New Shimano 105 on the way!




:bday:


datlas 04-13-20 05:42 PM

I have gotten fed up with my wired headphones so I joined the 21st century and bought a pair of Bluetooth ones.

I got them off ScamBay. I wonder if I got a good buy?

datlas 04-13-20 05:44 PM

I came home to these:


https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/bikefor...db9fe50bc.jpeg

Pirkaus 04-13-20 05:54 PM


Originally Posted by datlas (Post 21416544)
Does he ride a Pinarello??

My dentist has a Campagnolo equipped Seven :speedy:

big john 04-13-20 05:55 PM


Originally Posted by datlas (Post 21416610)
I came home to these:

Trouble.

kissTheApex 04-13-20 05:56 PM


Originally Posted by datlas (Post 21416610)
I came home to these:


Droooooooool

Trsnrtr 04-13-20 05:57 PM


Originally Posted by big john (Post 21416585)
My dentist rides a Trek but I've never ridden with him. I think I paid for his last Lexus, though.

I ride with dentist who owns numerous Merckx bikes, all Campy of course.

Trsnrtr 04-13-20 05:59 PM


Originally Posted by datlas (Post 21416607)
I have gotten fed up with my wired headphones so I joined the 21st century and bought a pair of Bluetooth ones.

I got them off ScamBay. I wonder if I got a good buy?

I haven’t had much luck with the cheap ones. Get staticky when I turn my head.

My newest hearing aids are BT so I no longer need headphones.

Bah Humbug 04-13-20 06:17 PM


Originally Posted by datlas (Post 21416541)
Itís ******g good. Try it now and thank us later.

It's one of a few outstanding flavors. Also Peanut Butter Half Baked, The Tonight Dough, and Everything But The...

There may have been one or two others, but can't have any of them anymore. Sad.

LAJ 04-13-20 06:18 PM


Originally Posted by datlas (Post 21416540)
For now, only telemedicine. I expect to go back to normal in June.

If I absolutely needed to see a patient (like to remove stitches or staples) I would consider seeing them in my parking lot, I would wear a mask and gloves, do the deed ASAP then retreat back inside.

Good patients learn to pull their own stitches out.

Bah Humbug 04-13-20 06:19 PM


Originally Posted by big john (Post 21416585)
My dentist rides a Trek but I've never ridden with him. I think I paid for his last Lexus, though.

A dentist friend of mine also rides a Trek. It's a Speed Concept 9, with 858 wheels.

LAJ 04-13-20 06:26 PM

At one time, Serotta was the bike of choice for those practicing the art of dentistry.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:01 AM.


Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.