Bike Forums

Bike Forums (https://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Road Cycling (https://www.bikeforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Addiction 2021.3 (https://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=1233876)

LesterOfPuppets 08-29-21 06:56 PM


Originally Posted by Jadesfire (Post 22206434)
I don't recommend it.

Long time no see. Have you moved to higher ground?

Velo Vol 08-29-21 06:58 PM


Originally Posted by rjones28 (Post 22206419)

You need to send requests to the band director.

Originally Posted by Jadesfire (Post 22206434)
I don't recommend it.

You're still alive! :bday:

DougRNS 08-29-21 07:02 PM


Originally Posted by Velo Vol (Post 22206403)
I just heard this "new" song on Music Through the Night last night. Pretty good, eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXeytHEVYXw

It's better than marching band music. Grading on a pass/fail scale, I rate it pass. It's nice.

Velo Vol 08-29-21 07:02 PM


Originally Posted by LesterOfPuppets (Post 22206440)
Have you moved to higher ground?

Oh boy.

https://cimg0.ibsrv.net/gimg/bikefor...a5e74b380b.png

Jadesfire 08-29-21 07:04 PM


Originally Posted by LesterOfPuppets (Post 22206440)
Long time no see. Have you moved to higher ground?

Hey Lester! Not so much flooding at my place but we're in the middle of a tornado watch right now. The problem with higher ground around here.

indyfabz 08-29-21 07:06 PM


Originally Posted by 2manybikes (Post 22206386)
You remember the last millennium?

I remember this one. And I donít remember breaking a spoke during it.

Jadesfire 08-29-21 07:06 PM


Originally Posted by Velo Vol (Post 22206443)
You need to send requests to the band director.

You're still alive! :bday:

I am :). How's it going?

Velo Vol 08-29-21 07:06 PM


Originally Posted by DougRNS (Post 22206449)
It's better than marching band music.

No one asked you.

DougRNS 08-29-21 07:08 PM


Originally Posted by LesterOfPuppets (Post 22206412)
Flower songs? Sweet!

https://youtu.be/pWT7j4xXueg



gnome 08-29-21 07:09 PM

recieved my second microchip this morning. Arm's not even as sore as the first shot.

DougRNS 08-29-21 07:13 PM


Originally Posted by Velo Vol (Post 22206458)
No one asked you.

That never stopped me before.

rjones28 08-29-21 07:13 PM


Originally Posted by Velo Vol (Post 22206458)
No one asked you.

Hey DougRNS , what did you think of the music video posted by Velo Vol ?

BillyD 08-29-21 07:15 PM


Originally Posted by Velo Vol (Post 22206435)
If you could eliminate all the recreational/Fred riders it would be cool cruising through the city with no traffic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsPf5eySuUU

It's cool regardless, that was always my favorite part, riding a bicycle on the highways where it's normally suicidal.

Velo Vol 08-29-21 07:16 PM


Originally Posted by Jadesfire (Post 22206457)
I am :). How's it going?

See posts #1 - #6631

BillyD 08-29-21 07:21 PM


Originally Posted by Jadesfire (Post 22206453)
Hey Lester! Not so much flooding at my place but we're in the middle of a tornado watch right now. The problem with higher ground around here.

Good to hear from you, glad to see you're alright for the time being. Good luck and stay safe.

2manybikes 08-29-21 07:22 PM


Originally Posted by indyfabz (Post 22206456)
I remember this one. And I donít remember breaking a spoke during it.

I broke a couple long time ago. Then I switched my beater bikes to double wall rims. Problem over.
It was tough riding around the dinosaurs.

bampilot06 08-29-21 07:24 PM


Originally Posted by Bah Humbug (Post 22206297)
Interestingly, I notice CC, at least, has a full range of Di2 shifters and derailleurs available. Hopefully that's promising for Tuesday.


what happens Tuesday?

2manybikes 08-29-21 07:24 PM


Originally Posted by gnome (Post 22206460)
recieved my second microchip this morning. Arm's not even as sore as the first shot.

Hi Chip!

Jadesfire 08-29-21 07:25 PM


Originally Posted by Velo Vol (Post 22206471)
See posts #1 - #6631

Lol. Fair point. I'll see if I can catch up at some point.

indyfabz 08-29-21 07:25 PM


Originally Posted by 2manybikes (Post 22206479)
I broke a couple long time ago. Then I switched my beater bikes to double wall rims. Problem over.
It was tough riding around the dinosaurs.

The last millennium end with the end of 2000.

LesterOfPuppets 08-29-21 07:27 PM


Originally Posted by 2manybikes (Post 22206485)
Hi Chip!


Jadesfire 08-29-21 07:29 PM


Originally Posted by billyd (Post 22206477)
good to hear from you, glad to see you're alright for the time being. Good luck and stay safe.

Cheers, Bill! 👍

Velo Vol 08-29-21 07:29 PM


Originally Posted by Jadesfire (Post 22206487)
Lol. Fair point. I'll see if I can catch up at some point.

Don't bother. Just stay current. ;)

Originally Posted by indyfabz (Post 22206489)
The last millennium end with the end of 2000.

No. 1999.

2manybikes 08-29-21 07:35 PM


Originally Posted by LesterOfPuppets (Post 22206491)

I liked it.

gnome 08-29-21 07:40 PM


Originally Posted by bampilot06 (Post 22206484)
what happens Tuesday?

I'm guessing his payday? or when he gets his weekly allowance from his wife?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:52 AM.


Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.