Bike Forums

Bike Forums (https://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Road Cycling (https://www.bikeforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Addiction 2022.2 (https://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=1249389)

Mojo31 04-19-22 10:35 AM


Originally Posted by rjones28 (Post 22477253)
We got a little here (10" at 7:30am) too. I am there.

https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/bikefor...791de2fdd2.png

Apparently you are honest in that that picture was taken today. At 6:32 (Central time) even.

create 2022-04-19T16:32:24+00:00
modify 2022-04-19T16:32:24+00:00
cHRM chunk was found (see Chromaticity, above)
gAMA gamma=0.45454544 (See Gamma, above)
IHDR.bit_depth 8
IHDR.color_type 2 (Truecolor)
IHDR.interlace_method 1 (Adam7 method)
IHDR.width,height 1440, 1440
sRGB intent=0 (See Rendering intent)

I'm sorry for your situation and not being able to enjoy spring like weather.

Mojo31 04-19-22 10:36 AM


Originally Posted by LAJ (Post 22477320)
Even our Taco's get nice washes. No brushes will touch those things. Nothing beats the feel of a nicely polished vehicle. They're much faster too.

Brother from a different mother!

I've been saying that for decades.

rjones28 04-19-22 10:49 AM


Originally Posted by Mojo31 (Post 22477322)
Apparently you are honest in that that picture was taken today. At 6:32 (Central time) even.

create 2022-04-19T16:32:24+00:00
modify 2022-04-19T16:32:24+00:00
cHRM chunk was found (see Chromaticity, above)
gAMA gamma=0.45454544 (See Gamma, above)
IHDR.bit_depth 8
IHDR.color_type 2 (Truecolor)
IHDR.interlace_method 1 (Adam7 method)
IHDR.width,height 1440, 1440
sRGB intent=0 (See Rendering intent)

I'm sorry for your situation and not being able to enjoy spring like weather.

This is spring like weather in Central New York. ;)

LAJ 04-19-22 10:56 AM


Originally Posted by Mojo31 (Post 22477323)
Brother from a different mother!

I've been saying that for decades.

:thumb:!!

Jack Tone 04-19-22 10:56 AM

Happy Birthday Billy. I hope you get one of these:

https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/bikefor...30f61fb50e.jpg

Velo Vol 04-19-22 11:08 AM


Originally Posted by rjones28 (Post 22477314)
I would have held up a copy of today's newspaper, to show the date. But I don't get a paper edition.

Which paper?

Velo Vol 04-19-22 11:11 AM


Originally Posted by Mojo31 (Post 22477322)
Apparently you are honest in that that picture was taken today. At 6:32 (Central time) even.

create 2022-04-19T16:32:24+00:00

wut

ls01 04-19-22 11:11 AM


Originally Posted by LesterOfPuppets (Post 22476982)
I heard about it a couple days ago on NPR, so I was worried about it the whole time. The nearest restroom was a mile off, so I scrubbed up thoroughly when I got there.

ok.

Mojo31 04-19-22 11:12 AM


Originally Posted by Velo Vol (Post 22477353)
wut

Math is not my strength.

ls01 04-19-22 11:15 AM


Originally Posted by phrantic09 (Post 22477103)
We got snow at home yesterday, glad Im not there.

We received 3 inches yesterday of the wettest, sloppiest snow ever. It's mostly gone now but it's colder than frig out there. Was supposed to start the Tuesday night ride this week. Oh well, what a supprise.....postponed!

rjones28 04-19-22 11:16 AM


Originally Posted by Velo Vol (Post 22477348)
Which paper?

We've been over this.

ls01 04-19-22 11:19 AM


Originally Posted by big john (Post 22477196)
Someone told me a few years back it cost over $60K for a brake job on a McLaren Mercedes since the rotors are $12K each.

#" me! Glad that's not one of my problems...

ls01 04-19-22 11:24 AM


Originally Posted by rjones28 (Post 22477364)
We've been over this.

Roll it up and swat him on the nose, and say "no" "bad boy"

BillyD 04-19-22 11:28 AM


Originally Posted by rjones28 (Post 22477248)
Happy birthday, BillyD


Originally Posted by genejockey (Post 22477292)
Happy Birthday, BillyD! :bday:


Originally Posted by Jack Tone (Post 22477337)
Happy Birthday Billy. I hope you get one of these:

wut

No cake? :(

Truth be told, it's not my birthday, but thanks anyway. I remember giving Facebook a bum BD for security reasons, but not here.

Where did you see that posted, I looked through my profile but it's not listed there. My real BD is Nov 26.

Velo Vol 04-19-22 11:30 AM


Originally Posted by rjones28 (Post 22477364)
We've been over this.

You never answered though.

Velo Vol 04-19-22 11:33 AM


Originally Posted by BillyD (Post 22477383)
My real BD is Nov 26.

Note the qualification:

Originally Posted by Velo Vol (Post 22476911)

:bday: or belated :bday:, as applicable.


BillyD 04-19-22 11:52 AM


Originally Posted by ls01 (Post 22477361)
We received 3 inches yesterday of the wettest, sloppiest snow ever. It's mostly gone now but it's colder than frig out there. Was supposed to start the Tuesday night ride this week. Oh well, what a supprise.....postponed!

I was surprised we cancelled a softball practice yesterday, it was only 30F with calm winds. Wimps.

If the wind had been blowing it would have been a different story altogether.

LAJ 04-19-22 11:56 AM


Originally Posted by Siu Blue Wind (Post 22476890)
Hey y'all.

Wish Billy D a Happy Birthday! He will deny that it is but anyone that knows, knows.

:bday: :beer: :thumb: :cheers:

Trouble Maker

seedsbelize2 04-19-22 12:13 PM


Originally Posted by LesterOfPuppets (Post 22476918)
HBD BD!!! :bday: :bday: :bday:

Hear hear

Bah Humbug 04-19-22 12:19 PM

I mean, it wasn't that bad.

Wordle 304 4/6

⬛⬛⬛🟩⬛
⬛🟩🟨🟩⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Bah Humbug 04-19-22 12:21 PM

And happy birthday, Sheriff!

seedsbelize2 04-19-22 12:25 PM


Originally Posted by Mojo31 (Post 22477205)
Wouldn't surprise me. The PCCB rotors on my 2015 Cayman GTS were $12,500 for the front axle and $10,900 for the rear axle.

Check out these costs for Bugatti service (note the $4,000 windshield wiper blades): Servicing And Maintaining A Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport Can Allegedly Cost Nearly $500,000 Every Four Years | Carscoops

Our 2017 Fit still sports its factory wipers. They are due, however. Rainy season approaches. I was on FitForums the other day, looking for info on changing transmission fluid(our first automatic) and learned that OEM wiper inserts is the way to go. Good info.

seedsbelize2 04-19-22 12:29 PM


Originally Posted by Velo Vol (Post 22477353)
wut

He's good. He found his way to the inside of your house.

Velo Vol 04-19-22 12:32 PM


Originally Posted by seedsbelize2 (Post 22477450)
Rainy season approaches.

Spring?

genejockey 04-19-22 12:59 PM


Originally Posted by LAJ (Post 22477320)
Even our Taco's get nice washes. No brushes will touch those things. Nothing beats the feel of a nicely polished vehicle. They're much faster too.

Are you sure you don't have causality reversed? Maybe fast cars are cleaner, rather than clean cars being faster?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:48 AM.


Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.