Bike Forums

Bike Forums (https://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Road Cycling (https://www.bikeforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Addiction 2022.3 (https://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=1254494)

WhyFi 08-26-22 09:50 AM


Originally Posted by genejockey (Post 22624529)
I...can't argue with that. I have been unpleasantly surprised by the degree of callousness many have toward their fellow man if they might be inconvenienced.

Uh huh. If I'm feeling angry and snide, one of my favorite things to yell at these ****ers is, "you're not that important."

genejockey 08-26-22 09:53 AM


Originally Posted by WhyFi (Post 22624545)
Uh huh. If I'm feeling angry and snide, one of my favorite things to yell at these ****ers is, "you're not that important."

Or, like I yelled at the guy who passed me on a blind corner and forced an oncoming car to almost have to go off the road, only to make a left turn within 50 yards - "Wow. You saved 2 seconds."

bampilot06 08-26-22 10:01 AM


Originally Posted by WhyFi (Post 22624355)
bampilot06 is taking up running? :foo:


Oops.

bampilot06 08-26-22 10:02 AM


Originally Posted by WhyFi (Post 22624545)
Uh huh. If I'm feeling angry and snide, one of my favorite things to yell at these ****ers is, "you're not that important."


But, what if I am.

ls01 08-26-22 10:05 AM


Originally Posted by WhyFi (Post 22624355)
bampilot06 is taking up running? :foo:

Thats disgusting....

WhyFi 08-26-22 10:11 AM


Originally Posted by bampilot06 (Post 22624563)
But, what if I am.

I've hung out with you too much to know better. :p

bampilot06 08-26-22 10:16 AM


Originally Posted by WhyFi (Post 22624580)
I've hung out with you too much to know better. :p

fair enough. BTW next Sunday i’ll be in Minnie. Get in at like 1 pm. You will probably be having family time so no worries.

big john 08-26-22 10:16 AM

Wordle 433 5/6

🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
2 days in a row Mrs John has solved it in fewer tries than I have. It's the one word game where I have been able to better her. She loves word games and usually kicks ass.

bampilot06 08-26-22 10:16 AM


Originally Posted by ls01 (Post 22624570)
Thats disgusting....


If I do it shirtless does it make it less disgusting?

MoAlpha 08-26-22 10:20 AM


Originally Posted by big john (Post 22624538)

Those folks would never punish-pass a cyclist!

ls01 08-26-22 10:23 AM

Yelling at motorists is a waste of time ( I know I can't believe I'm saying it either) They enjoy it. It let's them know they have elicited the reaction they wanted. They are bullies, they wanted to scare you, when you yell they know they did scare you. Give them the finger instead. That tells them I know what you were trying to do, you failed, and you, Sir, may go intercourse yourself.
Do it calmly, and as deliberately as possible. It gets the point across. And is less stressing on yourself.

bampilot06 08-26-22 10:24 AM


Originally Posted by MoAlpha (Post 22624591)
Those folks would never punish-pass a cyclist!


probably because they are made from plastic.

bampilot06 08-26-22 10:25 AM


Originally Posted by ls01 (Post 22624595)
Yelling at motorists is a waste of time ( I know I can't believe I'm saying it either) They enjoy it. It let's them know they have elicited the reaction they wanted. They are bullies, they wanted to scare you, when you yell they know they did scare you. Give them the finger instead. That tells them I know what you were trying to do, you failed, and you, Sir, may go intercourse yourself.
Do it calmly, and as deliberately as possible. It gets the point across. And is less stressing on yourself.


So what your saying is, I shouldn’t dial it up to 700+ watts chase them down and begin screaming an spewing spit at them in a volcanic like rage?

big john 08-26-22 10:25 AM


Originally Posted by MoAlpha (Post 22624591)
Those folks would never punish-pass a cyclist!

True! Gotta love the beard on the driver.

MoAlpha 08-26-22 10:26 AM


Originally Posted by bampilot06 (Post 22624597)
probably because they are made from plastic.

https://cimg1.ibsrv.net/gimg/bikefor...2a136f8ad.jpeg

big john 08-26-22 10:28 AM


Originally Posted by bampilot06 (Post 22624597)
probably because they are made from plastic.


ls01 08-26-22 10:28 AM


Originally Posted by bampilot06 (Post 22624588)
If I do it shirtless does it make it less disgusting?

How could that possibly help?.....The only time running ever produced a satisfactory reaction was when it was done on Baywatch, in slow-motion...by Yasmeen (sp) you sir are not Yasmeen.

ls01 08-26-22 10:29 AM


Originally Posted by bampilot06 (Post 22624600)
So what your saying is, I shouldn’t dial it up to 700+ watts chase them down and begin screaming an spewing spit at them in a volcanic like rage?

There ya go

bampilot06 08-26-22 10:29 AM


Originally Posted by ls01 (Post 22624613)
How could that possibly help?.....The only time running ever produced a satisfactory reaction was when it was done on Baywatch, in slow-motion...by Yasmeen (sp) you sir are not Yasmeen.


I do have the slow motion down……….

big john 08-26-22 10:31 AM


Originally Posted by bampilot06 (Post 22624588)
If I do it shirtless does it make it less disgusting?

Depends on how hawt you are.

bampilot06 08-26-22 10:33 AM


Originally Posted by ls01 (Post 22624615)
There ya go


it wasn’t as gratifying as I invisionwd it.

ls01 08-26-22 10:33 AM


Originally Posted by bampilot06 (Post 22624600)
So what your saying is, I shouldn’t dial it up to 700+ watts chase them down and begin screaming an spewing spit at them in a volcanic like rage?

Do you think it will help?

bampilot06 08-26-22 10:34 AM


Originally Posted by big john (Post 22624622)
Depends on how hawt you are.


Ask Lester, whyfi, or the Mouse. They might all agree on something.

ls01 08-26-22 10:34 AM


Originally Posted by bampilot06 (Post 22624616)
I do have the slow motion down……….

You may, but I doubt if you could match the bounce.

big john 08-26-22 10:35 AM


Originally Posted by ls01 (Post 22624613)
How could that possibly help?.....The only time running ever produced a satisfactory reaction was when it was done on Baywatch, in slow-motion...by Yasmeen (sp) you sir are not Yasmeen.

https://static.smalljoys.me/2020/02/...man-*****r.jpg


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:38 AM.


Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.