Bike Forums

Bike Forums (https://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Road Cycling (https://www.bikeforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Addiction 2022.2 (https://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=1249389)

Mojo31 05-15-22 10:31 AM


Originally Posted by Velo Vol (Post 22507285)
I've never heard of it.

It never heard of you either.

datlas 05-15-22 10:32 AM


Originally Posted by bampilot06 (Post 22507264)
Shes going to be in a parade?


Originally Posted by Mojo31 (Post 22507265)
Throw thrifty out the door if getting an Alpha Spyder!


Originally Posted by genejockey (Post 22507297)
She bought an unreliable car?
She's singing a Duet-to?
Bitten by a Spyder?
Running off with Romeo?
Dustin' the living room?
Harvesting the alf-Alfa?


Originally Posted by LesterOfPuppets (Post 22507298)
She's rollin' vintage Italian steel?

Kudos!

All of the above. Possibly.

LesterOfPuppets 05-15-22 10:32 AM


Originally Posted by indyfabz (Post 22507213)
Just tried this. I like it. Appeals to the crossword part of me.

https://wafflegame.net/?fbclid=IwAR3...8kCz9-ENoCDD40

The rainbow tiles animation is pretty awesome. I didn't realize there were dictionary definitions under the puzzle 'til the end.

#waffle114 2/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🔥 streak: 1
wafflegame.net

LesterOfPuppets 05-15-22 10:35 AM


Originally Posted by Mojo31 (Post 22507265)
Throw thrifty out the door if getting an Alpha Spyder!

Maybe it's just the body of an Alfa sitting on a 1997 Saturn chassis. :)

Mojo31 05-15-22 10:36 AM


Originally Posted by datlas (Post 22507311)
All of the above. Possibly.

Pretty cool, if so!

Mojo31 05-15-22 10:37 AM

Visitor this weekend.


https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/bikefor...24f435781.jpeg

Bah Humbug 05-15-22 10:44 AM


Originally Posted by LesterOfPuppets (Post 22507302)
I'd never heard of Hico 'til I read about the young woman who'd registered for the race got shot where she was staying in Austin.

So sad.

Yeah there was that too. Details were still fuzzy last we heard.

WhyFi 05-15-22 10:50 AM


Originally Posted by LAJ (Post 22507294)
You live in K-Town. There really is nowhere else.

So is that what "K-Hole" refers to? :innocent:

rjones28 05-15-22 10:55 AM


Originally Posted by Mojo31 (Post 22507265)
Throw thrifty out the door if getting an Alpha Spyder!

In the mid-to-late 80s base Alfa Romeo Spiders were marketed in the US as the Graduate. ;)

Velo Vol 05-15-22 11:04 AM


Originally Posted by LAJ (Post 22507294)
You live in K-Town. There really is nowhere else.

There's nowhere else as important, but I'm knowledgeable about other places. See MOTD posts.

rjones28 05-15-22 11:09 AM


Originally Posted by Velo Vol (Post 22507359)
There's nowhere else as important, but I'm knowledgeable about other places. See MOTD posts.

https://blog.discountasp.net/wp-cont..._That_Word.jpg

WhyFi 05-15-22 11:12 AM

Legos are my son's thing, but I might have to get this one for myself -


WhyFi 05-15-22 11:25 AM


Originally Posted by bampilot06 (Post 22507262)
If only I wasnít working.

You'd prolly need 700 miles for the week to take the elevation crown.

Jack Tone 05-15-22 11:33 AM


Originally Posted by datlas (Post 22507257)
Big day today for daughter #1.

Hint:


https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/bikefor...a64f8cba5d.jpg

That was my daughter's favorite car before she was old enough to drive. I think mostly because we loved to say, in a bad Italian accent...Alfa Romeo Spyder Veloce.

Velo Vol 05-15-22 11:36 AM


Originally Posted by WhyFi (Post 22507384)
You'd prolly need 700 miles for the week to take the elevation crown.

Riding to the western part of the state.

LesterOfPuppets 05-15-22 11:39 AM


Originally Posted by Jack Tone (Post 22507391)
That was my daughter's favorite car before she was old enough to drive. I think mostly because we loved to say, in a bad Italian accent...Alfa Romeo Spyder Veloce.

This commercial was in regular rotation when I first moved back to AZ. Alice Cooper excels at bad Italian accents.


Mojo31 05-15-22 11:44 AM


Originally Posted by LesterOfPuppets (Post 22507395)
This commercial was in regular rotation when I first moved back to AZ. Alice Cooper excels at bad Italian accents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDn4HmS20rg

They couldnít give those away around here. At one time dealers were advertising $20k off MSRP.

Bah Humbug 05-15-22 11:59 AM


Originally Posted by Mojo31 (Post 22507308)
Did you check out the Billy the Kid Museum, Humbug?

Bonnie and Clyde supposedly also spent time there hiding.

No, but one of my routes to Boulder runs through a lot of one of their routes.

Trsnrtr 05-15-22 01:47 PM


Originally Posted by datlas (Post 22507257)
Big day today for daughter #1.

Hint:


https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/bikefor...a64f8cba5d.jpg

I raced with a guy who owned one of those. His was red, too.

Trsnrtr 05-15-22 01:52 PM


Originally Posted by rjones28 (Post 22507345)
In the mid-to-late 80s base Alfa Romeo Spiders were marketed in the US as the Graduate. ;)

My team mate’s AR S was given to him as a high school graduation present, IIRC. It was around 1985.

Bah Humbug 05-15-22 01:55 PM


Originally Posted by Trsnrtr (Post 22507500)
My team mateís AR S was given to him as a high school graduation present, IIRC. It was around 1985.

Like that, it looks like "arse". Can we say arse?

Trsnrtr 05-15-22 01:57 PM


Originally Posted by Bah Humbug (Post 22507503)
Like that, it looks like "arse". Can we say arse?

Yep, you can even say, ďass.Ē

Trsnrtr 05-15-22 02:02 PM

Hope this isnít too P&R. We started our tandem ride this morning from Ronald Reaganís alma mater, my dadís, too.


https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/bikefor...0582779ec.jpeg

indyfabz 05-15-22 02:07 PM


Originally Posted by WhyFi (Post 22507373)
Legos are my son's thing, but I might have to get this one for myself -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZK9T39i5RA

I have the Tower Bridge, the Ferris Wheel, the roller coaster and the VW camper van.

LesterOfPuppets 05-15-22 02:09 PM

Shipping news of the day



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:58 PM.


Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.