Bike Forums

Bike Forums (https://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Advocacy & Safety (https://www.bikeforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Wear helmet (https://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=1256000)

The_hump_ 07-30-22 03:26 PM

Wear helmet

It’s safer

Bald Paul 07-30-22 04:28 PM

No, really?

indyfabz 08-01-22 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by Bald Paul (Post 22593165)
No, really?

Post history looks like an attempt to get enough posts to start posting junk.

Iride01 08-01-22 01:13 PM

Wear helmet
There helmet!

The_hump_ 08-01-22 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by indyfabz (Post 22594518)
Post history looks like an attempt to get enough posts to start posting junk.

no I’m trying to post link to video of a mechanical issue but cannot until 10 posts.

veganbikes 08-01-22 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by The_hump_ (Post 22595048)
no I’m trying to post link to video of a mechanical issue but cannot until 10 posts.

So instead of being an active participant in the many active threads on this forum you decided to post nonsense just to get post count up? Maybe Google is going to be a better place for you they are a search engine so you don't need to post anywhere or do anything to ask questions or whatever you wish to do without wasting everyone's time being selfish.

This is an awesome place to talk about bikes and the only real reason to join a forum like this would be for that purpose. I would personally not want to go through all the trouble to create an account and make ten nonsense posts just for the point of showing someone a picture or video or whatever and then likely leave. I could go to my local shop to shop them an issue or if I had an issue on bikes I was interested in I would want to participate in other threads as well because I like bikes and wanted to talk about them.

indyfabz 08-01-22 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by The_hump_ (Post 22595048)

See post #6 immediately above. Posting nonsense might actually cause your post count to drop.

zandoval 08-01-22 06:42 PM

Yep...

Kat12 08-03-22 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Iride01 (Post 22594957)
There helmet!

There, helmet. There, castle.

Oh, wait... wrong line...

The_hump_ 08-03-22 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by veganbikes (Post 22595297)
So instead of being an active participant in the many active threads on this forum you decided to post nonsense just to get post count up? Maybe Google is going to be a better place for you they are a search engine so you don't need to post anywhere or do anything to ask questions or whatever you wish to do without wasting everyone's time being selfish.

This is an awesome place to talk about bikes and the only real reason to join a forum like this would be for that purpose. I would personally not want to go through all the trouble to create an account and make ten nonsense posts just for the point of showing someone a picture or video or whatever and then likely leave. I could go to my local shop to shop them an issue or if I had an issue on bikes I was interested in I would want to participate in other threads as well because I like bikes and wanted to talk about them.

Save the language for you wife and kids bro!! Classic vegan compassion right there

veganbikes 08-03-22 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by The_hump_ (Post 22597827)
Save the language for you wife and kids bro!! Classic vegan compassion right there

What language this is an online forum where "foul" language is not allowed. Also how do you know I am married and have a wife, maybe I have a husband, maybe I do have a wife, maybe I don't either or if my partner of any sort was doing stuff like this I probably wouldn't really be dating or married to them. I wouldn't put up with this sort of silliness and the person(s) I were in love with wouldn't either.

If you are mad that I told you the truth I am sorry you got hurt by that. This is an online forum to talk about bikes, you don't seem to want to do that so I am baffled why you would join this forum? I have zero interest in baseball so I wouldn't join a baseball forum but if I had a baseball question I would go to a search engine unless the plan was to actually participate on that forum. However here at a bike forum I love getting involved with all the wonderful active threads going on.

SurferRosa 08-05-22 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by veganbikes (Post 22597843)
maybe I have a husband.

I knew it! :lol:

This thread is so not safe for the prejudiced. And a helmet won't help! :roflmao2:

veganbikes 08-06-22 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by SurferRosa (Post 22599188)
I knew it! :lol:

This thread is so not safe for the prejudiced. And a helmet won't help! :roflmao2:

:roflmao:

The_hump_ 08-06-22 07:56 PM

Have anyone actually hit their heads while falling?? I have a few times and Helmets are for sure dope. Honestly cyclists should wear full leathers and full face helmets.

Bogey Speedwell 08-06-22 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Kat12 (Post 22597797)
There, helmet. There, castle.

Oh, wait... wrong line...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQQtgx4iG8E

Frau Blücher!

whinnnnnnnnnnny

Camilo 08-07-22 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by The_hump_ (Post 22597827)

Classic immature, non-self aware drivel there bro.

The_hump_ 08-08-22 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by Camilo (Post 22602535)
Classic immature, non-self aware drivel there bro.

classic Camilo right there !!