Bike Forums

Bike Forums (https://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Road Cycling (https://www.bikeforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Addiction 2022.3 (https://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=1254494)

bampilot06 09-19-22 06:33 PM


Originally Posted by MoAlpha (Post 22652943)
Oh, no! Sorry to hear. Canít find any mention of it in local media and those tragedies are always a big deal.


Yea, I canít find any information about it either. There is a small group of pilots that he worked close with, I was one of those. I only heard about it this morning by one of the pilots in the group. He lived south of Baltimore, but I canít find any news related to sailing accidents. Apparently he raced weekly or often, Iím assuming a sailing club or something. We never talked about it, whenever we talked he wanted me to help him find a bike. He was looking at a CAAD and a synopsis for while.

bampilot06 09-19-22 06:35 PM


Originally Posted by Mojo31 (Post 22653088)
Yes, heavier metal mount on the cam version.

I have a pair of Torch 3s, and really like them. Same last. Hope you enjoy them.


They fit me better than the equivalent bontrager shoes. I still had to go a size up, and the fit logic is different than what I am use to. The heel seems to have a little bit more room. So far I am happy with them. Gunna give them a good test ride tomorrow.


I didnít realize how nice my bontrager Xxx shoes were until I started trying these other shoes. Leather really does make a difference.

Mojo31 09-19-22 06:40 PM


Originally Posted by bampilot06 (Post 22653107)
They fit me better than the equivalent bontrager shoes. I still had to go a size up, and the fit logic is different than what I am use to. The heel seems to have a little bit more room. So far I am happy with them. Gunna give them a good test ride tomorrow.


I didnít realize how nice my bontrager Xxx shoes were until I started trying these other shoes. Leather really does make a difference.

I have a lower end pair of Bontragers. They are now trainer shoes. Not nearly as good as the Spesh shoes.

abshipp 09-19-22 07:14 PM

KPOTD


https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/bikefor...d5df08f0b.jpeg

big john 09-19-22 07:25 PM

My poor kitty can't jump anymore. He can't get on the bed and sometimes he walks like he's in pain. Maybe he has arthritis. I don't know how old he is but we've had him for almost 11 years.

indyfabz 09-19-22 07:37 PM


Originally Posted by MoAlpha (Post 22652980)
Oh, God, that sucks. Hope it passes soon.

Yeah. Fourth one of my life. As soon as the pain woke me up I knew exactly what it was.

I waited 4 hours in the ER before getting treatment. Sent me home with Flomax.

DougRNS 09-19-22 08:16 PM

Roscoe chillin' on the couch yesterday.
https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/bikefor...aaa05b5bba.jpg

genejockey 09-19-22 11:54 PM

Today is Rango's 13th Birthday!
https://cimg0.ibsrv.net/gimg/bikefor...46706d052c.jpg

datlas 09-20-22 03:08 AM


Originally Posted by genejockey (Post 22653303)

:bday:

phrantic09 09-20-22 04:10 AM


Originally Posted by Mojo31 (Post 22653111)
I have a lower end pair of Bontragers. They are now trainer shoes. Not nearly as good as the Spesh shoes.

The specialized shoes were always too narrow for me, which is a bummer

seedsbelize2 09-20-22 04:52 AM

Happy Birthday Rango

datlas 09-20-22 05:31 AM


Originally Posted by phrantic09 (Post 22653345)
The specialized shoes were always too narrow for me, which is a bummer

I am always on the lookout for narrow shoes. BITD Sidi made an "S" which was even narrower than their usual, and fit me PERFECTLY....but they discontinued it a few years ago.

I still get SIDIs but I have to pull the velcro/belt/fastener all the way in order to get it snug.

datlas 09-20-22 05:40 AM

Jackie says hi to her Addiction animal friends.


https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/bikefor...d2d1b075e.jpeg

Trsnrtr 09-20-22 05:41 AM


Originally Posted by datlas (Post 22653376)
Jackie says hi to her Addiction animal friends.


https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/bikefor...d2d1b075e.jpeg

Did you bring a spine home for her to play with?

datlas 09-20-22 05:43 AM


Originally Posted by Trsnrtr (Post 22653377)
Did you bring a spine home for her to play with?

That is actually a hair-clip. I obviously have no need for such a device, given my follicular status. It belongs to mrs datlas.

Mojo31 09-20-22 06:36 AM


Originally Posted by indyfabz (Post 22653162)
Yeah. Fourth one of my life. As soon as the pain woke me up I knew exactly what it was.

I waited 4 hours in the ER before getting treatment. Sent me home with Flomax.

I know that feeling all too well.

WhyFi 09-20-22 06:44 AM


Originally Posted by phrantic09 (Post 22653345)
The specialized shoes were always too narrow for me, which is a bummer

Try them again when you're in the market. I had some a decade ago when they were moderately wide, but after that, they went narrower, which is probably what you've tried. They've recently gone back to wider and now offer "Wide" models, in addition [not sure if they're actually wider than their normal models or if they're just higher volume]. There were some recent articles about their change in foot philosophy - https://cyclingtips.com/2022/05/spec...h-shoe-review/

rjones28 09-20-22 06:44 AM


Originally Posted by genejockey (Post 22653303)

:love:

seedsbelize2 09-20-22 06:54 AM

Wordle 458 3/6

⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

rjones28 09-20-22 06:55 AM

Benson was the WCNY mascot last weekend at Canine Carnival

https://scontent-ord5-1.xx.fbcdn.net...Wg&oe=632F76C0

Mojo31 09-20-22 07:30 AM

Ella turned 5 yesterday.

https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/bikefor...63de239fc6.jpg

big john 09-20-22 08:37 AM

Cloudy and cool again today. This never happens in September but the tropical storms have caused it. Should be a nice ride today but mid 90s by Saturday.

BillyD 09-20-22 09:13 AM

Well, since this is pet day.

https://cimg7.ibsrv.net/gimg/bikefor...0287edb70.jpeg

Mojo31 09-20-22 09:20 AM

It's the dog days of summer.

At least here.

datlas 09-20-22 09:44 AM


Originally Posted by Mojo31 (Post 22653612)
It's the last days of summer.

fixed. sad.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:27 AM.


Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.