Bike Forums

Bike Forums (https://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Road Cycling (https://www.bikeforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Addiction 2022.1 (https://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=1244501)

seedsbelize2 01-25-22 09:02 AM


Originally Posted by Velo Vol (Post 22386347)
I'm tired of having weird dreams; I may go on a sleep strike.

Weird dreams are the highlight of my nights.

datlas 01-25-22 09:04 AM


Originally Posted by seedsbelize2 (Post 22386402)
Keep it up. Next thing we'll see here is that dumb numbers game. Can't think of the name of it.

Sudoku

Velo Vol 01-25-22 09:07 AM


Originally Posted by BillyD (Post 22386396)
Dooo eeeeet.

It could be something like this. Short naps from now on.


seedsbelize2 01-25-22 09:08 AM

After the first night back in the hammock, I still have left leg issues. Can't expect an overnight cure. I am the only one who believes it will occur. It's amazing(possibly to me only) that the doctors of the world think they see all know all. The patient is simply a dumb potato to them.

Mojo31 01-25-22 09:10 AM

Wordle 220 3/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

A little better luck today.

big john 01-25-22 09:15 AM

Wordle 220 3/6

🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

indyfabz 01-25-22 09:18 AM

Looks like we could get a real winter storm this weekend.

datlas 01-25-22 09:43 AM


Originally Posted by indyfabz (Post 22386431)
Looks like we could get a real winter storm this weekend.

Phooey. I hope not.

Velo Vol 01-25-22 09:50 AM

Gross.


https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/bikefor...f77ace66d0.png

genejockey 01-25-22 09:52 AM


Originally Posted by phrantic09 (Post 22386358)
WhyFi

With a chain prep for wax, Iíve read all of the steps and have a question for you. Have you ever used a citrus degreaser instead of mineral spirits? What about the last step with a solvent like acetone? My preference is not to use harsh chemicals I canít dispose of.

You could use the same jar of mineral spirits several times. Just let the crap settle out, and pour into a clean jar. Allow the residue to dry, clean the old jar, and use it as the NEXT 'clean jar'.

genejockey 01-25-22 09:52 AM


Originally Posted by BillyD (Post 22386396)
Dooo eeeeet.

What's the worst that could happen?

indyfabz 01-25-22 09:54 AM


Originally Posted by datlas (Post 22386457)
Phooey. I hope not.

1-3" in the city predicted right now, but strong winds.

genejockey 01-25-22 09:54 AM

Wordle 220 3/6

🟩⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

datlas 01-25-22 09:55 AM


Originally Posted by indyfabz (Post 22386478)
1-3" in the city predicted right now, but strong winds.

Just enough to eff up the riding chances.

I think I am going to HTFU and ride outside tomorrow despite starting temp of 19F. Brrr.

phrantic09 01-25-22 09:57 AM


Originally Posted by genejockey (Post 22386472)
You could use the same jar of mineral spirits several times. Just let the crap settle out, and pour into a clean jar. Allow the residue to dry, clean the old jar, and use it as the NEXT 'clean jar'.

good to know- thanks

Mojo31 01-25-22 10:07 AM

Neil Young taking a stand: Neil Young leaving Spotify over Rogan and vaccine misinformation (msn.com)

big john 01-25-22 10:09 AM


Originally Posted by datlas (Post 22386482)
Just enough to eff up the riding chances.

I think I am going to HTFU and ride outside tomorrow despite starting temp of 19F. Brrr.

Tough guy.

datlas 01-25-22 10:13 AM


Originally Posted by big john (Post 22386506)
Tough guy.

Maybe. I say my limit is 20F, but 19 is close enough for me to stretch it a degree.

Velo Vol 01-25-22 10:14 AM


Originally Posted by seedsbelize2 (Post 22386403)
Weird dreams are the highlight of my nights.

The dreams are, at best, wearisome. And the phase where I realize that what I've been experiencing (mostly from the past) isn't real life now is always disconcerting.

LAJ 01-25-22 10:16 AM


Originally Posted by Mojo31 (Post 22386502)

I'm watching this with interest.

BillyD 01-25-22 10:20 AM


Originally Posted by datlas (Post 22386407)
Sudoku

I play that every day, usually just the Easy level. The Medium level usually requires more time than I care to devote to it.

BillyD 01-25-22 10:21 AM


Originally Posted by seedsbelize2 (Post 22386402)
Keep it up. Next thing we'll see here is that dumb numbers game. Can't think of the name of it.

I'm a numbers guy, I also play solitaire daily.

big john 01-25-22 10:29 AM


Originally Posted by datlas (Post 22386514)
Maybe. I say my limit is 20F, but 19 is close enough for me to stretch it a degree.

After the ride you could cut a hole in the ice and go for a swim.

Eric F 01-25-22 11:17 AM

Wordle 220 5/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟨
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Guess #3 was dumb.

Velo Vol 01-25-22 11:27 AM

In other dog news.



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:31 PM.


Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.