Bike Forums

Bike Forums (https://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Road Cycling (https://www.bikeforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Addiction 2022.2 (https://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=1249389)

Velo Vol 05-01-22 11:00 AM


Originally Posted by WhyFi (Post 22491044)
No.

Man, how did I miss this?

They've been busy bees at Tropicana!

WhyFi 05-01-22 11:01 AM


Originally Posted by Velo Vol (Post 22491056)
Man, how did I miss this?

They've been busy bees at Tropicana!

No.

seedsbelize2 05-01-22 11:02 AM


Originally Posted by bampilot06 (Post 22491026)
that period of time before the race sucks. I feel like I should be doing something.


Got the time it takes for me to put contacts on down to about 15 mins. So thatís something.

Chapeau!

rjones28 05-01-22 11:22 AM


Originally Posted by Velo Vol (Post 22490920)
No.

Looks like one of the roads I was driving on last week in Vermont.

rjones28 05-01-22 11:23 AM


Originally Posted by Velo Vol (Post 22490948)

No

Velo Vol 05-01-22 11:25 AM


Originally Posted by rjones28 (Post 22491075)
Looks like one of the roads I was driving on last week in Vermont.

You got lost?

rjones28 05-01-22 11:26 AM


Originally Posted by DougRNS (Post 22491009)
stuff happens.

happy belated birthday sorry i didn't acknowledge earlier.
#I'mTheBadDoug


rjones28 05-01-22 11:29 AM


Originally Posted by Velo Vol (Post 22491016)


rjones28 05-01-22 11:32 AM


Originally Posted by Velo Vol (Post 22491079)
You got lost?

General Statistics | Agency of Transportation (vermont.gov)

Velo Vol 05-01-22 11:36 AM

If you find yourself on a gravel road, odds are that something went (terribly) wrong.

datlas 05-01-22 11:37 AM

Got up early and got in a quick ride this morning . There was almost no traffic once outside of Asheville, of course this was at 7AM on Sunday. I am thinking everyone is either sleeping it off and/or getting ready for church.

phrantic09 05-01-22 11:58 AM


Originally Posted by rjones28 (Post 22491075)
Looks like one of the roads I was driving on last week in Vermont.

If you were in the NE Kingdom maybe it was

datlas 05-01-22 11:59 AM


Originally Posted by Velo Vol (Post 22490595)
Oh wow. Did you think about visiting nearby Cades Cove? It's car-free on Wednesday. :bday:

https://www.nps.gov/grsm/planyourvisit/cadescove.htm

Maybe. Kinda far to ride my bike there.

DougRNS 05-01-22 01:18 PM

BillyD
https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/bikefor...b765e1b3d1.jpg

DougRNS 05-01-22 01:22 PM


Originally Posted by Velo Vol (Post 22491090)
If you find yourself on a gravel road, odds are that something went (terribly) wrong.

What about car wheels on a gravel road?


DougRNS 05-01-22 01:40 PM


Originally Posted by Velo Vol (Post 22491036)
I'm a glass-half-full guy.

you also like hyphens.

indyfabz 05-01-22 02:06 PM

Wordle while on the road. It shows.

Wordle 316 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

WhyFi 05-01-22 02:38 PM

Picked up a new bike today... for my son. His bday is at the end of the month and he's outgrown the bike that we got for him a few years ago. He'll be 11, and we were tempted to go with a 26" adult bike in an XS frame size, but REI had an aggressive sale going on for kid's bikes, so we ended up getting a 24" for him. It'll probably only fit him this year and next, but we figure that he doesn't beat up his bikes, so we should be able to recoup 70-80% of what we paid when we sell it in a couple years.

WhyFi 05-01-22 02:57 PM

A couple of weeks ago, for whatever reason, the YouTube algorithms recommended a video featuring some snooker highlights. I didn't even know how snooker was played, at the time, but I'm a sucker for excellence, so I watched and went down a bit of a rabbit hole. Now I'm hitting refresh on a web page, watching the frame-by-frame recap and pulling for Ronnie O'Sullivan to take home a record-tying 7th World Championship. Oy vey. :foo:

Mojo31 05-01-22 03:16 PM

PAsOTD

https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/bikefor...04c6220a8a.jpg
https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/bikefor...fef796e443.jpg

Mojo31 05-01-22 03:20 PM


Originally Posted by WhyFi (Post 22491280)
A couple of weeks ago, for whatever reason, the YouTube algorithms recommended a video featuring some snooker highlights. I didn't even know how snooker was played, at the time, but I'm a sucker for excellence, so I watched and went down a bit of a rabbit hole. Now I'm hitting refresh on a web page, watching the frame-by-frame recap and pulling for Ronnie O'Sullivan to take home a record-tying 7th World Championship. Oy vey. :foo:

Check out 3 Ball Pool also.

WhyFi 05-01-22 03:22 PM


Originally Posted by WhyFi (Post 22491280)
A couple of weeks ago, for whatever reason, the YouTube algorithms recommended a video featuring some snooker highlights. I didn't even know how snooker was played, at the time, but I'm a sucker for excellence, so I watched and went down a bit of a rabbit hole. Now I'm hitting refresh on a web page, watching the frame-by-frame recap and pulling for Ronnie O'Sullivan to take home a record-tying 7th World Championship. Oy vey. :foo:

The Rocket ends the day with a 12-5 advantage! :bday:

WhyFi 05-01-22 03:22 PM


Originally Posted by WhyFi (Post 22491309)
The Rocket ends the day with a 12-5 advantage! :bday:

Spoilers, *******! :notamused:

rjones28 05-01-22 03:25 PM


Originally Posted by phrantic09 (Post 22491116)
If you were in the NE Kingdom maybe it was

We were actually kind of mid-state, just outside Norwich. The dirt roads we used were freshly groomed.

seedsbelize2 05-01-22 03:37 PM


Originally Posted by datlas (Post 22491092)
Got up early and got in a quick ride this morning . There was almost no traffic once outside of Asheville, of course this was at 7AM on Sunday. I am thinking everyone is either sleeping it off and/or getting ready for church.

Labor Day in the rest of the world.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:54 AM.


Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.