Bike Forums

Bike Forums (https://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Foo (https://www.bikeforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=199)
-   -   Funny or Interesting GIFs (https://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=972715)

J.Higgins 08-13-21 10:32 AM


Originally Posted by chewybrian (Post 22181669)

This is what my Polly does. She loves to grab a stick and run around us like that with the stick in her mouth.

chewybrian 08-15-21 02:45 AM

https://i.imgur.com/dyQOHO3.gif

ahsposo 08-15-21 07:07 AM

A good offense is the best defense...

Kat12 08-15-21 04:09 PM

What else do you expect when you wear a red shirt...

chewybrian 08-15-21 04:37 PM


Originally Posted by Kat12 (Post 22185686)
What else do you expect when you wear a red shirt...

https://i.imgur.com/CVKDNCr.jpg

chewybrian 08-16-21 04:47 AM


chewybrian 08-20-21 02:07 AM


Altair 4 08-20-21 09:43 AM


Originally Posted by chewybrian (Post 22191978)

'Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide!"

RubeRad 08-20-21 10:39 AM

that kitten has an impressive butthole

chewybrian 08-20-21 11:21 AM


Originally Posted by Altair 4 (Post 22192394)
'Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide!"

We'll not risk another frontal assault!


ahsposo 08-20-21 12:09 PM


Originally Posted by RubeRad (Post 22192472)
that kitten has an impressive butthole

It's the cat's ass.

RubeRad 08-20-21 01:02 PM

Is that like the bee's knees? Or the dog's bollocks? It's certainly not as small as a gnat's nut.

chewybrian 08-22-21 01:41 AM


RubeRad 08-22-21 10:09 AM

It just goes to show, you need two legs to play soccer

Steve B. 08-22-21 03:52 PM


Originally Posted by RubeRad (Post 22194959)
It just goes to show, you need two legs to play soccer

One of my favorite photo's
https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/bikefor...4d22789425.jpg

chewybrian 08-23-21 03:35 AM


^The woman is blind, and it was her young son walking with her who fell. There is a huge range in the different responses of the people nearby, but that one guy is Batman!

Kat12 08-25-21 09:33 PM

Both are very lucky... what if he had also led her off the platform?

(The other guy who comes running up the platform is pretty quick, too. He came from a long way away.)

J.Higgins 08-26-21 05:59 AM


Originally Posted by Kat12 (Post 22200962)
Both are very lucky... what if he had also led her off the platform?

(The other guy who comes running up the platform is pretty quick, too. He came from a long way away.)

I'm puzzled at why she stood so far away, clapping her hands for the boy to come to her. She was obviously close enough to grab him herself. Was she so old and weak that she couldn't pull him up herself? Seems counterintuitive to me, because if that was one of my kids, I'd be blessed with instant superhuman strength.

chewybrian 08-26-21 06:39 AM


Originally Posted by J.Higgins (Post 22201214)
I'm puzzled at why she stood so far away, clapping her hands for the boy to come to her. She was obviously close enough to grab him herself. Was she so old and weak that she couldn't pull him up herself? Seems counterintuitive to me, because if that was one of my kids, I'd be blessed with instant superhuman strength.

The lady is blind. I put a comment underneath but it would be easy to miss.

genec 08-26-21 06:59 AM


Originally Posted by chewybrian (Post 22201246)
The lady is blind. I put a comment underneath but it would be easy to miss.

Yup... clearly the information was there. See this thread.

Kat12 08-26-21 07:00 AM


Originally Posted by J.Higgins (Post 22201214)
I'm puzzled at why she stood so far away, clapping her hands for the boy to come to her. She was obviously close enough to grab him herself. Was she so old and weak that she couldn't pull him up herself? Seems counterintuitive to me, because if that was one of my kids, I'd be blessed with instant superhuman strength.

She didn't know what happened at first... just that the kid suddenly disappeared. And even once she figured it out, she may not have known how high the platform was and that he couldn't just climb back up. Then you see her start tentatively getting closer, but she doesn't know where the edge is and doesn't want to fall herself and make the situation worse. So she starts crawling, so she can find the edge (and the kid) but not fall-- you see her trying to reach for him at that point-- and that's when the guy grabs him.

I really hope after this, though, that she has someone among her family or friends to show this kid how to be more with-it when acting as a guide for someone who is blind. (It seems they're not in the U.S.-- I'm getting perhaps a South Asia vibe-- so I don't know what options are in other countries for people who are blind to get around.) I don't understand how he just walked off the edge of a platform himself in the first place, but that kind of lack of situational awareness is a bad idea when having the responsibility for leading someone who can't see.

chewybrian 08-26-21 07:02 AM


Originally Posted by genec (Post 22201276)
Yup... clearly the information was there. See this thread.

Oh, snap! I was being serious, though. It would look like a signature line if you were not looking closely.

https://i.imgur.com/kSqpxYk.gif

J.Higgins 08-26-21 07:03 AM


Originally Posted by Kat12 (Post 22201279)
She didn't know what happened at first... just that the kid suddenly disappeared. And even once she figured it out, she may not have known how high the platform was and that he couldn't just climb back up. Then you see her start tentatively getting closer, but she doesn't know where the edge is and doesn't want to fall herself and make the situation worse. So she starts crawling, so she can find the edge (and the kid) but not fall-- you see her trying to reach for him at that point-- and that's when the guy grabs him.

I really hope after this, though, that she has someone among her family or friends to show this kid how to be more with-it when acting as a guide for someone who is blind. (It seems they're not in the U.S.-- I'm getting perhaps a South Asia vibe-- so I don't know what options are in other countries for people who are blind to get around.) I don't understand how he just walked off the edge of a platform himself in the first place, but that kind of lack of situational awareness is a bad idea when having the responsibility for leading someone who can't see.

She was blind? It all makes sense now.

genec 08-26-21 07:32 AM


Originally Posted by chewybrian (Post 22201282)
Oh, snap! I was being serious, though. It would look like a signature line if you were not looking closely.

Com'on chewy, you even used a bit of an up arrow ^ More likely people were not paying attention or were lazy... like that other thread says.

But hey... keep up the interesting GIF posts... I don't know how you find these, but man, they sure are crazy.

Way to "dump a suitor..." in your latest post. "50 ways to leave a lover..." I don't remember "collapse the porch, jack" being in that song. :lol:

J.Higgins 08-26-21 07:38 AM

Missus Higgy and I have been watching House of Cards on Netflix. Last night's episode featured one of the characters getting pushed in front of a subway train. Kind of eerie how Chewy would post this today.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:55 AM.


Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.