Bike Forums

Bike Forums (https://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Road Cycling (https://www.bikeforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Addiction 2021.3 (https://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=1233876)

Eric F 08-17-21 12:38 PM


Originally Posted by LesterOfPuppets (Post 22188304)
One of those bands from the 80s that seemingly just disappeared.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2zwBRa0YhA

Still rockin'... https://teslatheband.com/2021/06/24/2021-tour-dates/

Eric F 08-17-21 12:39 PM


Originally Posted by Velo Vol (Post 22188353)
Stop.

Collaborate and listen.

genejockey 08-17-21 12:39 PM


Originally Posted by Velo Vol (Post 22188353)
Stop.

But you're getting all this for no charge!

indyfabz 08-17-21 12:49 PM


Originally Posted by Velo Vol (Post 22188353)
Stop.



Eric F 08-17-21 12:50 PM


Originally Posted by genejockey (Post 22188368)
But you're getting all this for no charge!

He doesn't seem to have the capacitance for this topic.

Mojo31 08-17-21 12:51 PM

I'm pretty neutral on the subject of electric versus gas cars. But, I'm positive of one thing - gas cars are not going away. Because of that, I try to stay in the loop on developments in both fields. One good thing is that you can switch, or alternate, between the two forms of energy if you have multiple cars although it's hard to know where the current trend will take us. For some the subject is rather polarizing, but most stay pretty grounded on the subject. I just cannot resist the new tech.

Eric F 08-17-21 12:54 PM


Originally Posted by Mojo31 (Post 22188383)
I'm pretty neutral on the subject of electric versus gas cars. But, I'm positive of one thing - gas cars are not going away. Because of that, I try to stay in the loop on developments in both fields. One good thing is that you can switch, or alternate, between the two forms of energy if you have multiple cars although it's hard to know where the current trend will take us. For some the subject is rather polarizing, but most stay pretty grounded on the subject. I just cannot resist the new tech.

Well played :golf clap:

Mojo31 08-17-21 12:54 PM


Originally Posted by BillyD (Post 22188334)
In fact you donít even need to know how to swim to learn to scuba dive. Iím living proof of that.

Everybody can sink!

Mojo31 08-17-21 12:57 PM

Michigan man competes for the title of Florida Man of the Year.

Man rushed to ER with beans in his peen (yahoo.com)

WhyFi 08-17-21 01:03 PM


Originally Posted by Velo Vol (Post 22188353)
Stop.

Is the quality of the jokes not to your liking, or is it a matter of frequency?

LesterOfPuppets 08-17-21 01:10 PM


Originally Posted by WhyFi (Post 22188395)
Is the quality of the jokes not to your liking, or is it a matter of frequency?

Too much static.

Mojo31 08-17-21 01:16 PM

He just can't think of anything arresting to say.

genejockey 08-17-21 01:27 PM


Originally Posted by WhyFi (Post 22188395)
Is the quality of the jokes not to your liking, or is it a matter of frequency?

Maybe he's just saying it hertz?

Mojo31 08-17-21 01:34 PM


Originally Posted by genejockey (Post 22188436)
Maybe he's just saying it hertz?

Probably lacks the capacitancefor a witty comeback and is blacking out.

phrantic09 08-17-21 01:55 PM


Originally Posted by Mojo31 (Post 22188446)
Probably lacks the capacitancefor a witty comeback and is blacking out.

Ohm my god this is getting out of hand

Eric F 08-17-21 01:57 PM


Originally Posted by phrantic09 (Post 22188473)
Ohm my god this is getting out of hand

None of it is shocking, really, but some people seem to be getting really amped up about it.

Mojo31 08-17-21 01:59 PM

Lots of bright people in here!

DougRNS 08-17-21 02:00 PM


Originally Posted by Velo Vol (Post 22188353)
Stop.


Eric F 08-17-21 02:01 PM


Originally Posted by genejockey (Post 22188436)
Maybe he's just saying it hertz?

Maybe it hertz a lot...

...it megahertz.

indyfabz 08-17-21 02:02 PM


Originally Posted by Mojo31 (Post 22188446)
Probably lacks the capacitancefor a witty comeback and is blacking out.

He needs a spark of inspiration. 1.21 gigawatts ought to do it.

Mojo31 08-17-21 02:08 PM


Originally Posted by Eric F (Post 22188483)
Maybe it hertz a lot...

...it megahertz.


Eric F 08-17-21 02:13 PM


Originally Posted by Mojo31 (Post 22188492)

I am today years old when I learned that John Cougar Mellencamp was excited about electrical engineering.

"Come ohm baby.
Make it hertz so good."

Mojo31 08-17-21 02:23 PM

My little girl just resigned from her job. She has been sought after since moving to Austin, and is taking a position with a tech company. Six figure starting compensation plus stock. Not counting the stock, that's a 30% increase, so hard to say no. She's excited and I'm excited for her. Hard to believe she is just two years out of school.

BillyD 08-17-21 02:52 PM


Originally Posted by Velo Vol (Post 22188353)
Stop.

No.

BillyD 08-17-21 02:58 PM


Originally Posted by LesterOfPuppets (Post 22188404)
Too much static.


Originally Posted by genejockey (Post 22188436)
Maybe he's just saying it hertz?


Originally Posted by Mojo31 (Post 22188446)
Probably lacks the capacitancefor a witty comeback and is blacking out.


Originally Posted by phrantic09 (Post 22188473)
Ohm my god this is getting out of hand


Originally Posted by Eric F (Post 22188476)
None of it is shocking, really, but some people seem to be getting really amped up about it.

Quality.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:51 AM.


Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.