Go Back  Bike Forums > Search Forums
Reload this Page >

Search Results

Notices
Search: Posts Made By: csrpenfab
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
06-07-23, 07:50 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 11,952
Posted By csrpenfab

Iím a fan of 2x gearing. My Niner RDO 9 gravel...

Iím a fan of 2x gearing. My Niner RDO 9 gravel bike is 2x, and the following year they switched to 1x. I like having the big ring when needed.

The isospeed soaks up vibrations pretty well. I...
05-10-19, 10:09 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 11,952
Posted By csrpenfab

I ditched the MTB because 60% of my rides are on...

I ditched the MTB because 60% of my rides are on MUP's and the other 40% are on decomposed granite or gravel trails. My FXS6 handles them all at a speed much higher than I'd hit on any MTB. The...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2


 
Forum Jump

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.