adriano 

Bikes: http://velospace.org/node/18951

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by SirKronan
But NOT available when you said this:

"You can STILL GET a neuvation complete with di2 for 35% less than a fuji...." No you can't unless you go aluminum, and then it's no longer a comparison. You can NOT "still" get a neuvation carbon with di2 for less than a Fuji. In fact, the Fuji costs HUNDREDS less and comes with a better crank. This thread is on current events and pricing and comparison now. Whatever prices were two years ago doesn't matter. It is 2013 and Fuji is one of the best value props for getting a full carbon with di2, considerably better than neuvetion at present. I'm sure it'll flip flop. Neuvation will have their special sales and promos, and Fuji's current promos will end.

Humbug's post was that they are NOT a much better price (correct) and that they're ugly (I actually disagree on this one, hehe), and your post was that you can still get a better deal on a Neuvation, which we cannot.

Just let it go, my friend.
Originally Posted by SirKronan
But NOT available when you said this:

"You can STILL GET a neuvation complete with di2 for 35% less than a fuji...." No you can't unless you go aluminum, and then it's no longer a comparison. You can NOT "still" get a neuvation carbon with di2 for less than a Fuji. In fact, the Fuji costs HUNDREDS less and comes with a better crank. This thread is on current events and pricing and comparison now. Whatever prices were two years ago doesn't matter. It is 2013 and Fuji is one of the best value props for getting a full carbon with di2, considerably better than neuvetion at present. I'm sure it'll flip flop. Neuvation will have their special sales and promos, and Fuji's current promos will end.

Humbug's post was that they are NOT a much better price (correct) and that they're ugly (I actually disagree on this one, hehe), and your post was that you can still get a better deal on a Neuvation, which we cannot.

Just let it go, my friend.
with those numbers, i was speaking to each the brands entry into di2, not that they are made of the same stuff. they greatly differ in ways much more meaningful to actual ride than material.

it is the carbon neuvation that is hundreds cheaper than the sst 1.3 c at retail though that sale on the fuji is a fine deal.

last year, i wasnt speaking about fujis pricing this year. this year, im saying neuvation is legit and delivers a quality, highly customizable product at a very arguably better price. i give the aesthetic nod to fuji, and im from philly and have nothing against the town brand, but until they go mail order themselves, which everyone will, they cant win the retail pricing game over mail orderers.

i neither have nor have ever had a neuvation.

α