Old 05-09-14, 04:20 PM
robbyville

Bikes: Speedvagen Steel

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
Liked 248 Times in 156 Posts
Originally Posted by gc3
I have a couple of their bibs and while I think they're the best of those I have tried, all I can say is you ride long enough and often enough to notice a difference, if one exists for you. I've discovered that at least to some extent I think bibs are like saddles, not one brand or style is best for everyone.
yeah I hear you. I've certainly been doing the rounds of bibs, all models of PI, Bellweather, Castelli, and our new Bryce kits (for fun) are Verge. I like the castelli's best with the progretto chamois but after one season the stitching between two section of padding has started to separate. I ride 4-5 times per week but each pair of shorts is generally in the rotation only once per week so thought they should last a little longer. I'm due for a new pair or two shortly so will try some Assos perhaps. FYI the 32t is nice in some circumstances and the stock 9070 ended up handling it just fine with no alterations, funnily enough shifts better than the SRAM which I just took off if you want another one give me a shout... cheap