Old 07-18-14, 08:11 AM
OldsCOOL

Bikes: '77 Colnago Super, '76 Fuji The Finest, '88 Cannondale Criterium, '86 Trek 760, '87 Miyata 712

Liked 601 Times in 314 Posts
Originally Posted by pastorbobnlnh
Funny how there can be such contrasts in living. I've been to Disney L and Disney W and when I left each time--- I was glad someone else had paid for my ticket. Now that my daughter is married, and there is a future possibility for grandchildren, I'm guessing that at some point, I will have to go back and will HAVE to pay for the tickets (thanks Mrs. PB).

Back on topic: I will finally be back in NH late Monday night night so should be able to go for a ride on Tuesday. Can't wait! I've not been on a bike since July 5th.

What should I ride? At the moment these four are ready to roll as soon as I top off the air in the tires: Schwinns--- '71 Super Sport or '75 Voyageur II. Cannondales--- '93 R600 or '01 CAAD4.

At this particular moment, I'm leaning towards the '93 R600--- The pedal version of a "crotch rocket."

Any other opinions?
Cant go wrong if it starts with "R".

Today is rest day for me. Tomorrow is saddle time. I've had the past few saturdays off from distance rides even though last weekend was a tough 40 with the crazy headwinds. I'll shoot for a metric and see where things go from there.