View Single Post
Old 08-18-14, 12:26 PM
Minnesota Expat
Yeah, you betcha!

Bikes: 2014 Cannondale EVO 5, 2006 Trek 1000, and early 70's Manufrance Hirondelle

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by gear64
If I interpreted this correctly, this is happening on my public streets? Assuming so I have the right to ride anywhere, anytime, on my public streets as long as I'm following traffic laws? Yell at me all you want it's your throat getting abused. Grabbing me by the jersey (well, shirt) to remove me from the line would be assault. In fact I would argue in the context of traffic your tail gating. A behavior that is dangerous to yourselves and anyone around, the same as with any other vehicle. Do you avoid passing me out alone so that I don't become part of your line? If your training is so serious maybe you could buck up for a private training facility or at least lobby for a public training facility like hockey players, soccer players, golfers, baseball players, drag racers etc. etc. I haven't played ball in the street since I was a child. Maybe you should have a parade permit. If you ride in public, you must deal with the public.... legally and preferably gracefully.

With all due respect to Botto.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
images.jpg (2.4 KB, 24 views)
images1.jpg (7.1 KB, 20 views)
images2.jpg (1.5 KB, 20 views)